Get dropped in Hikkaduwa Sri Lanka, which is a small coastal town located approximately 100km south of Colombo. The best time of year to visit Hikkaduwa Beach is between November and March for the hot summer rays and good surf. Although this is the peak season for tourists, the prices for accommodation and food are very reasonable.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Hotel Pickup & drop off
- English Speaking Driver
- One way Transportation by an Air Conditioned car
- Bottled water
- Complimentary WiFi Excess During the Travel (Subjected To Availability)
- Food & Drinks (Unless Specified)
- Highway Entrance
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Ella, Sri Lanka
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Hikkaduwa, Sri Lanka
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68395P130
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Ella Hotel to Hikkaduwa Hotel Transfers?
- Ella Hotel to Hikkaduwa Hotel Transfers price starts from $91.00. Discover and book Ella Hotel to Hikkaduwa Hotel Transfers on Tripadvisor
- What is the Ella Hotel to Hikkaduwa Hotel Transfers cancellation policy?
- Ella Hotel to Hikkaduwa Hotel Transfers cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ella Hotel to Hikkaduwa Hotel Transfers on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Ella Hotel to Hikkaduwa Hotel Transfers?
- Ella Hotel to Hikkaduwa Hotel Transfers is hosted by Apple Vacations Sri Lanka. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Apple Vacations Sri Lanka on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ella Hotel to Hikkaduwa Hotel Transfers on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Ella Hotel to Hikkaduwa Hotel Transfers?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Ella Hotel to Hikkaduwa Hotel Transfers on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68395P130
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Apple Vacations Sri Lanka
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Joined in March 2018
#41 of 850 Outdoor Activities in Colombo
- shaahas202300Great Day at Kandy!We had a really great time. It was a very good trip. And our guide rukshan especially was very good and was exceptional. The views and everything was amazing!!
- lucykirkham00The Best Tour !!We have just finished our 3 day tour today. We had the most amazing time and got to see so much of Sri Lanka that we probably wouldnt have seen if we hadnt been on this tour. We loved the night in Ella and the hotel we stayed in was lovely. We really enoyed every part of the tour but especially the Udawalawe national park and Sigiriya rock. Aaron was the tour driver and he couldnt do enough for us! He was very knowledgable and smiley. The amount of driving he did for us was Insane ! Would highly recommend this tour, it is a definate must do if visiting Sri Lanka.
- 5family201000Beautiful!We were picked up from our ship, and had a fabulous day in Colombo, with so much to see and do, it was a small bus of around 12 people and our driver and guide were happy for to request photos stops as needed. Brilliant day, with many happy memories to take home to NZ ( we have suggested that the correspondence via whatsapp should you know to make your way out to the main terminal gates, as we wasted a bit of time to work this out, ended up phoning the whatspp number when couldn't find the group)
- GoPlaces5731649292700Very good transfer from the airport!!The great thing is that the company stays in contact with you. Also when you're arriving and have to wait in line for visa etc etc. My flight was delayed and the driver was still waiting. Very reliable!! It's very easy to meet your driver because of the sine and he was very friendly. Also helpful with luggage and buying a local sim card. Vehicle was clean!
- Ari a00Very niceVery nice trip, Chris is kind and friendly guide, very informative as well. The best activity was Botanique Garden for sure, but I will recommend this trip. Make sure to bring extra money as there are multiple occasions to buy memorabilias / food / tickets
- Wander6068093677300First time in Sri LankaIt was my first time in Sri Lanka. First, I booked a 1day trip to Kandy from Negombo. During my trip, I extended the trip for more 4days, and we visited Kandy, Sigiriya, Nuwara Eliya, Ella, Bentota, and finally Colombo. Our first-time travel to Sri Lanka is unforgettable because of our Chauffeur cum tour Guide Mr. Krish. I’ve visited many countries and traveled with many tour guides, but Mr. Krish is exceptional because of his extraordinary professionalism and brotherly behavior. During our trip, we felt like we were with someone from our family. After the trip and till now, we genuinely miss my brother Krish. At the end of our journey, he surprised us by giving a lovely gift for me and my wife. We hope we will again visit Sri Lanka and definitely book our trip with Apple Vacation. They are not looking for profit but take care of their guests' maximum comfort and safety to make their trips unforgettable memories. I strongly recommend Apple vacation for the Sri Lanka trip for those who are on first time in Sri Lanka.
- Daydream81368300Colombo city sits , 2 night 3 days shigia and gallegreat 5 but some of hotel were not hot water over all every place are friendly the only one place did not like SPA, environment great program not bad but staff educations are not good .totally good guide are great works he will give right advise and professional works
- Sugumar M00The best activity provider in Sri LankaApple Vacations - Thanks for being an example of best service provider. I had booked a drop off service through them and they provided me with an outstanding service with a top notch driver. Very professional and dedicated. Keep up the good work.
- Ramji R00Amazing experienceI was with Chatu for a 3 day tour in Sri Lanka. Chatu went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable and happy in the tour and I had an amazing tour seeing great sites. He even changed the itinerary to suit what I wanted to see and helped with issues out of our control. Thank you Chatu! Ramji
- 733ashfaqb00Excellent experience, Booking by tripadviror is always my first choice for family accommodations.6 days in Sri Lanka was busy but very rewarding, lots of experiences and sites visited, Colombo,Dambulla, sigiriya, Ella, Yala National Park ,Tea Factory. Lovely people and food. We enjoyed it so much that I would definitely visit it again especially with the team of Apple Vacations . These energetic people showed professionalism and were helpful and attending to our needs and requests in no time. Very organized and sociable. Would like to recommend you all the Driver cum guide KIRSHAN, very humble personality and updated with all tourist attraction. Keep it up.
- margarethK7681GY00One day tour to ellaGreat experience with apple vocations very kind people they never charge extra and very reasonable prices
- brams84500Superfun day with lots to be seen!What a fantastic tour this was! We started off early in the morning with four different people. At first thought this was going to be a private tour but it was so much more fun with three other solo travelers! The temples in Dambulla and the Sigiriya site are amazing! One can’t imagine how much effort people must have put in there back in the days and many items and paintings still look almost as if created only recently (while sometimes it’s more than 1,000 years back!). We also had plenty room in the program to have a breakfast and lunch and visit a side road mango / coconut shop. The village tour was also part of the itinerary but we decided as a group to skip it. Chathu, our driver, was really accommodating and a great guy to have on the trip as he also told us a lot at the Dambulla temples. We were back around 9pm, tired but very satisfied! One minor point was our guide at the Sigiriya site, Mr Jayantha. I am sure he knows a lot about the site but his English is just not at par making it very difficult to understand him, especially since there is spoken about things we don’t know and local names used in the stories. With a good guide we can would definitely had a 5* experience!
- morganjperry00Excellent trip, with plenty of elephantsAn excellent day out, with a courteous and informative driver. We saw *loads* of elephants, including some very close up, and got to experience an authentic side to Sri Lankan culture. It’s a long day — with around 8 hours of driving — but well worth doing if you’re short on time or restricted by location and want to see elephants in the wild whilst in Sri Lanka.
- 499shaunr00Fantastic - and we are difficult customersFantastic end to our travels, great service, always on hand to help any problems and can't thank enough. We were on our last 9 days of our travels so decided to do a tour to remove any stress or having to think about planning and it was so worth it. Rexy our driver went out of his way to make sure we saw as much as possible during our time in Sri Lanka and Apple were always on hand via what's app should we need them. Experienced much more than what was on the itinerary so can't recommend enough! Excellent way to see the country especially as travel by yourself isn't as accessible and roads are difficult. I also wasn't sure how long to stay in each town/city so to have an itinerary planned for me was perfect
- Natalie P00Nice adventureI had a great time. Everything was organised very well and my guide was very accommodating to my wishes. I get very safe and well taken care of. The hotels were good quality and I have the feeling I really got to know Sri Lanka. Thank you to my guide Keerthe.
Buy it with
Ella Hotel to Hikkaduwa Hotel Transfers provided by Apple Vacations Sri Lanka
Product Overview: Ella Hotel to Hikkaduwa Hotel Transfers
Number of Photos