Chardham Yatra Shuttle
By Tours Lounge
Nestled among the serene heights of the great Himalayas are four pilgrimdestinations namely Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, and Badrinath, collectively known as Char Dham. These pilgrimage centers draw the maximum numbers of pilgrims each year, thus becoming the most important hubs of religious travel in the whole of Northern India. Traditionally, the pilgrimage begins from the West and ends in the East. Thus, the Char Dham Yatra commences from Yamunotri, then proceeding to Gangotri and finally to Kedarnath and Badrinath. Each of these four sites is devoted to a specific deity. Yamunotri is dedicated to the Goddess Yamuna who goes along the pilgrims to the high altitudes of the picturesque Rawai Valley. It is believed that a bath in the waters of the Yamuna protects the devotee from untimely death.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 1-80, max of 100 per group
Duration: 9 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Neat, clean, hygienic accommodation on Double /Triple Sharing as per preferences & group size.
- All toll, tax, parking and driver allowances are included.
- GST 5% Extra
- Anything Not mentioned in inclusions.
- Helicopter Tickets for Kedarnathji
- Pony / Palki charges, Ropeway Tickets/Porter charges
- Entry Tickets / VIP Darshan Tickets
- Departure details
- Mayapuri Road, Mayapuri Rd, Devpura, Haridwar, Uttarakhand 249401, India Our coordinator recive the traveler from the Bus stop or Railway station at previous night or evening which is comfortable for guest.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 259091P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Chardham Yatra Shuttle?
- Chardham Yatra Shuttle price starts from $111.64. Discover and book Chardham Yatra Shuttle on Tripadvisor
- What is the Chardham Yatra Shuttle cancellation policy?
- Chardham Yatra Shuttle cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Chardham Yatra Shuttle on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Chardham Yatra Shuttle?
- Chardham Yatra Shuttle is hosted by Tours Lounge. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tours Lounge on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Chardham Yatra Shuttle on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 259091P1
HARIDWAR - BARKOT/SYANACHATTI...
BARKOT/SYANACHATTI -YAMUNOTRI -...
DAY 03: BARKOT/SYANACHATTI -...
DAY 04: UTTARKASHI - GANGOTRI -...
DAY 05: UTTARKASHI -...
PHATA/SONPRAYAG TO KEDARNATH (17...
PIPALKOTI - BADRINATH -...
PIPALKOTI – HARIDWAR (240 KM /08...
Does travelling here right now safe/valid ? As the kedarnath temple is closing on 16th nov ! Need a quick help.