Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-60, max of 20 per group
Start time: Check availability
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Viti Levu
- Entry/Admission - Momi Battery Historical Park
- Entry/Admission - BBI Spa at Bedarra Beach Inn
- Entry/Admission - Biausevu Waterfall
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- All pickups will be done from the hotel lobby. Pickup time from Denarau Resorts will be at 0830hrs. rate is ex Nadi & Denarau resorts only.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 52960P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Coral Coast Heritage Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Coral Coast Heritage Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Coral Coast Heritage Tour?
- Coral Coast Heritage Tour price starts from $151.85. Discover and book Coral Coast Heritage Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Coral Coast Heritage Tour cancellation policy?
- Coral Coast Heritage Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Coral Coast Heritage Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Coral Coast Heritage Tour?
- Coral Coast Heritage Tour is hosted by Tourist Transport Fiji. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tourist Transport Fiji on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Coral Coast Heritage Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 52960P2
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Lomawai Methodist ChurchStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Momi Battery Historical ParkStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Biausevu WaterfallStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Tourist Transport Fiji
Joined in January 2016
#15 of 73 Transportation in Nadi
- U6892QCjessieb00Not goodBooked our cab prior to flying through Tourist Transport Fiji to get to our hotel from the airport and ended up paying double the rate that you would getting a cab on arrival. Our driver was rude and aggressive in speech and made me feel uncomfortable travelling with my young family. Not the experience you wish to have starting off your holiday after long travel. The driver was not of Fijian descent.
- cb200281200Great day! Village tour was disappointing though!Our driver Ron was amazing! He gave us so much information about local history and culture as we drove to and from all of our stops. The first stop was the temple - we had visited this ourselves the day before but were more than happy to go back as it was so beautiful. It was much better with a guide - he told us about the stories behind the painted ceilings and the figures the temples were dedicated to. Next we went to the produce markets. Our driver showed us around and then we wandered by ourselves for a bit. We chatted to some of the vendors and sampled some fresh produce. The kava at the market was much cheaper than in the commercial stores or duty free shop. Our third stop was the village - we were quite disappointed by this. This was actually the part of the tour we were most looking forward to as we wanted to experience more of the culture and speak to some of the local residents. Upon arriving our tour guide - a volunteer from the village - instructed us that before our tour we would need to look at the tables of handmade goods the local women were selling. She followed us at each table and we felt we had to make a few choices of things to purchase. She tried to get us to go back to the tables we hadn’t chosen anything from. Unfortunately (or fortunately) i didn’t take much cash with us that day so after committing to a few items i was completely out of cash. She then began the tour which lasted less than 5 minutes. We were so grateful to be allowed in the village and get to learn more about the culture. We couldn’t help but wonder if the tour was intended to be that short or it was because we had run out of money and had nothing left to tip with (as she had strongly suggested a few times that she accepts tips for her work as a volunteer tour guide). The last stop was the Orchid Garden. This was our favourite part. The garden was so beautiful and walking through it was like being transported to another place. At the end of our time wandering around we were welcomed back with fresh fruit juice. There’s also a cat that hangs around who you might be lucky enough to see and pat!
- rebeccacoolkid00Would Use Again!We spent the day with our amazing tour guide, Vili, who was an absolute delight! While he drove us around town he was able to share some insight into life in Fiji as a local. He pointed out local highlights and was such a conversationalist! My husband and I had hoped to have him again as our driver the next day, but alas, we did not. Anyone who has him as their driver is lucky and will enjoy the day! Thank you!
- zgd12300A Bula Experience.Our overall experience with TTF was outstanding. The welcome gift was really very special. The pickup was been delt with in an friendly and caring manner. Staff is absolutely wonderful. Even the return trip was on time and the vehicle was in a mint condition . Service was very smart. We would recommended TTF 10 times!!!
- willida112800Excellent serviceEasy to book online, affordable, prompt. Met us at the office at the airport and confirmed our return trip. Prompt arrival at our resort very early in the morning. We appreciate learning more about Fiji from our drivers.
- Samantha S00Horrible transferWe got this for transfer to and from our hotel. Easy to find, receptionist very nice. But that's it, We had to wait 45 minutes after we boarded because we choose shared ride. We do this all the time however we never have to wait for another flight to land and wait for passengers. Also the hotel was 13 minutes away so we could have been dropped off in that time. Pick up, waited, nothing, 20 minutes later called and they ask me to hold so they could check with driver. 5-7 minutes away. nope 20 minutes late so 45 minutes after we should have been collected. We had to load our own luggage and he didn't even talk to us. They forgot about us. Not a shared ride (bus) a car, with a driver whom scared me so bad l nearly asked him to stop driving and pull over. He was speeding and swerving in and out of traffic and clearly had never driven a manual before.
- AfricanQueen6800Unbelievable!From the minute we arrived at the airport until the drop off at our hotel after, the tour was absolutely amazing! The lady at the tour company desk was super helpful (we didn't book as part of a tour group, we just booked last minute via Trip Advisor) everywhere we stopped, the guide for the specific tour was very knowledgeable and super friendly. The absolute best part was stopping at the temple and the original village. It is a great experience hearing and learning other's culture and beliefs. I definetly recommend it if you enjoy these type of tours, not too long (only 4 hours) and because it was only myself and my partner we didn't feel rushed at all.
- JoVirden00Great way to use limited time between flightsOur guide, Henry, was very informative and humorous. He made the tour worthwhile. We saw the highlights of Nadi and got a sense of the people of Figi. Thank you.
- BradHib00A great experienceIta a great tour for families, especially with young kids as it’s not too long and tour guide Amy took care of our 2 year old during the garden walk. Even the driver gave some helpful advice on the trip.
- gwegwy00Private transfer from Nadi airport to Hilton and ReturnWe booked this service online a few weeks before we flew from Melbourne on 1 November. FJ$160 for the 2 trips which translated to $113AUD. A bit more expensive than some other alternatives but their office is in the airport which meant that we could confirm the time of our return pickup on the spot and we didn't have to worry about how long it took us to clear customs, exchange for local currency, purchase duty free etc. The car was an airconditioned and comfortable SUV with plenty of space for all of our luggage. 10 days later, a driver arrived at the Hilton lobby a few minutes before the appointed time and had us out at the airport in a very relaxed state with plenty of time to spare before our flight departed. A very reliable service.
- Hot_TasteT00Nadi Airport Transfers with Tourist Transport FijiWe used TTF during our Oct22 Fiji Coral Coast holiday for transfers and the service was exceptional. Having an office presence within Nadi Airport is a huge bonus for enquires etc. We were met at Nadi Airport with a huge Fiji smile and Bula welcome from TTF staff. Our transfers to and from the Coral Coast were efficient, safe and ontime! We will definitely use TTF on our next Fiji visit.
- 262vanderson00TERRIBLEI received a confirmation email at 2pm the day before the tour was scheduled. I was waiting outside my hotel for pickup at 8am, but something didn't feel right. I had my hotel call TTF and they said that the tour wasn't going ahead at all - and hadn't bothered to let me know. Like I was just supposed to wait outside all day? Zero communication about the cancellation, a complete waste of time.
- connect_traveler00Great Experience and learnt a little bit about FijiWe enjoyed our tour and time with our tour guide Atu. Professional, knowledgeable and informative. Very accommodation as well
- christR2749EF00A+ Service indeedWe used TTF for our airport return transfers and were very happy. The trip to the resort was marred a little by some unexplained mechanical issue where we had to change vehicles, this happened smoothly and without stress. The driver was friendly and informative and we enjoyed his company. The roads were busy and hectic but the driver was very cautious and safe in the face of that. The return to the airport was very early in the morning and he arrived exactly on time driving us carefully and safely back to the airport. We were just sad we had no cash to offer for a tip as one was really well deserved. We would def use this company again.
- 688garyn00Empty PromiseReally ... you charge a booking fee for a phantom experience and hours of frustration. I began to realise the experience wasn't really available when the driver never responded to my communications. A refund came promptly but minus the booking fee. Just disappointed we lost that tour day.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Oct 2022 • Couples
What a day, had the best driver Kaiyum. It was only the three of us and the experience was exceptional. We not only got an informative tour but also so much laughter on the way. It was so much fun driving through villages with childrens smiles beaming and the WWII Momi Battery was very interesting with a very knowledgeable guide, and the Lomawai Salt making village, Milli had the biggest smile and genuinely had a passion for salt making, the Biausevu waterfall was spectacular and we watched the local village children climb up and jump off the rocks. All in all , we enjoyed ourselves immensely. So much thanks from Trini and the Japanese samurai warrior 🤣🤣
Written October 29, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
wow Great feedback, much appreciated. you had taken the most adventurous tour and we are glad you enjoyed this tour and also the service of Khaiyum, who is one of our best and experienced drivers. Thank you for booking with us. Vinaka
Written January 9, 2023
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Coral Coast Heritage Tour provided by Tourist Transport Fiji
Product Overview: Coral Coast Heritage Tour
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos