per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 8-99, max of 200 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off - Shared
- Transportation by Air-conditioned Vehicle
- Tour escort/host
- Entry/Admission - Jamaica
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel Pick-up available between 8:00 AM and 12:00 PM. Your specific pick-up time will be communicated after confirming your hotel details.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 14302P145
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum child age is 8 years
- Not recommended for pregnant women in their first trimester
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Flavors of Jamaica Food Tour from Falmouth?
- Flavors of Jamaica Food Tour from Falmouth price starts from $171.00. Discover and book Flavors of Jamaica Food Tour from Falmouth on Tripadvisor
- What is the Flavors of Jamaica Food Tour from Falmouth cancellation policy?
- Flavors of Jamaica Food Tour from Falmouth cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Flavors of Jamaica Food Tour from Falmouth on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Flavors of Jamaica Food Tour from Falmouth?
- Flavors of Jamaica Food Tour from Falmouth is hosted by El Sol Vida Fun Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact El Sol Vida Fun Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Flavors of Jamaica Food Tour from Falmouth on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Flavors of Jamaica Food Tour from Falmouth?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 6h. Discover and book Flavors of Jamaica Food Tour from Falmouth on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 14302P145
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Yaaman Adventure ParkStop: 3 hours - Admission includedHere guest will get a culinary experience that presents a unique opportunity to get a taste of the island's food culture. You will explore the plantation's vibrant tropical gardens before visiting the Great House, where chef Irie will show you how to cook up a few delicious staples of Jamaican cuisine including jerk chicken, steamed callaloo, and coconut shrimp rundown.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
If you don't do anything else, Make sure you book this Excursion!
The tour guide was very knowledgeable, she gave facts about the Jamaican culture, economy, and cuisine. Dunn's Riv…
Steve, our tour guide. Was fantastic and knowledgeable. 270 years old and still producing rum- great tour- good foo…
So much fun!
This excursion was so much fun! Charlie, our driver was great and the guides for each event was friendly and profes…
Awesome Awesome Awesome
Awesome activity, great driver, and awesome tour guides. Water shoes and a waterproof phone case carrier are a MUST…
The beauty of Jamaica with Tropical Vibes Tours and Airpot Port ups
Tropical Vibes tours took us everywhere Martha Brae rafting. Exquisite scenery We experienced Jamaica's beauty and…
Try Something New
I enjoyed my full day experience with Chukka Tours. The river falls climb was not at all what I thought it would be…
Great adventure, just get the right people to have fun guide you.
Awesome, but the crew was mean. And not friend at all. Yet was Begging for tips really. When you do a great job yo…
Great experience, beautiful scenery
Had a great time. The river was gorgeous, the guides were great and I would definitely recommend. Rafting was more …
Great excursion. Very well organized and the crews at all 3 places were funny and engaging. Spiderman at the ziplin…
Enjoyments and the people was very nice and approachable
Tour guide was professional and friendly and all activities was excellent the rooms were very clean and the food a…
Dunn’s river falls
Fabulous! Climbing the falls was a great workout for those out of shape like me lol. Must see on ur trip
Good ice cream spot in Harmony Beach Park
Had heard this place was good, and while strolling through Harmony Beach Park we stopped in for a few scoops. Every…
Best secret in Ocho & thank you Kenroy
We have visited Ocho many times and have visited every attraction in the area - Konoko is, by far, our new favorite…
The Best Time of My Life❤️
This experience was amazing! We are so glad we booked this excursion. It was a fun-filled long day and the guides w…
The most enjoyable afternoon voyage to Booby Cay, Negril, HANOVER
The scenic boat ride on a perfect day, with commentary by the Captain and his strong and helpful (ship) mate, was m…
Buy it with
Flavors of Jamaica Food Tour from Falmouth provided by El Sol Vida Fun Tours
Product Overview: Flavors of Jamaica Food Tour from Falmouth
|Number of Photos||1|