Shared - Jungle River Tubing Adventure Tour from Falmouth
By El Sol Vida Fun Tours
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 8-99, max of 50 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Shared Hotel/Port pick up and drop off
- Well-appointed air-conditioned vehicles
- All Safety Equipment
- Entry/Admission - Jamaica
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Falmouth Cruise Port
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 14302P165
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age: 8 years
- Weight limit: 250 lbs
- Not suitable for pregnant women or persons with back problems
- Dress code is smart casual, wear swimwear under your clothes, bring a towel and water shoes
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Shared - Jungle River Tubing Adventure Tour from Falmouth?
- Shared - Jungle River Tubing Adventure Tour from Falmouth price starts from $83.34. Discover and book Shared - Jungle River Tubing Adventure Tour from Falmouth on Tripadvisor
- What is the Shared - Jungle River Tubing Adventure Tour from Falmouth cancellation policy?
- Shared - Jungle River Tubing Adventure Tour from Falmouth cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Shared - Jungle River Tubing Adventure Tour from Falmouth on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Shared - Jungle River Tubing Adventure Tour from Falmouth?
- Shared - Jungle River Tubing Adventure Tour from Falmouth is hosted by El Sol Vida Fun Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact El Sol Vida Fun Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Shared - Jungle River Tubing Adventure Tour from Falmouth on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Shared - Jungle River Tubing Adventure Tour from Falmouth?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Shared - Jungle River Tubing Adventure Tour from Falmouth on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 14302P165
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1River Rapids JamaicaStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedHere guests will sit back and relax while admiring the scenery of the surrounding landscape. Each lazy section of the river is followed by exciting class 2 rapids, where you can enjoy the faster pace of floating over splashing white water. There is a stop along the way for a chance to swim and try out your Tarzan skills on the rope swing, a popular activity for everyone to enjoy.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Dunn's River Fall Ocho Rios Climb
Dunns River Fall. The climbing of the waterfall was awesome, beautiful, exciting and safe. The tour guide and photo…
Kizzy & Crys
Overall we had a good time , tour just was an all day experience. I enjoyed the whole package. The river fall was k…
Carnival Cruise Excursion
Shaq and his team are very knowledgeable and entertaining. They will teach you the basics but they'll essentially h…
A fun time
Great experience & amazing guides. I just never received the pictures I paid for and it’s been about 3 days.
Best vacation experience ever # 🇧🇸
Michael(Mj) Ziplines, O’Shane(tour guide), Allan(bus driver) Atv guides and the horseback guide. For not only makin…
Best experience ever!
This was the best excursion ever from start to finish! We had so much fun. All the guides were so much fun and help…
Visit to Jewel Grade Montego Bay
After not taking a vacation for two years, my husband and I went the Jewel Grande In Montego and absolutely enjoy …
We went on the booze cruise trip and it was AMAZING!! I’ve come to Jamaica many times and I can honestly say it was…
Stay somewhere else!
Beautiful beaches - awful hotel. We had a vacation here in 2014 and loved every minute, but on our return in 2022 …
WASTE OF MONEY DON’t GO, it was only 1 hour and you don’t see the places that are promised in the ad
Try to book your excursion early. This will take up a majority of your day. Expect a long ride to and from your des…
My lead tour guide Peter and Felicia were amazing they made the experience great from the moment we entered the tou…
Not worth it....do something else please.
Please do not waste your money on this experience. It is so expensive and unlike any other theme parks you can only…
I would give TripAdvisor zero stars for this!!
My scheduled reservation was canceled the day before the adventure. Keep in mind I booked July 15th and the cancell…
We had the most horrible experince in this place. On August 3rd, 2022, we went to the Mystic Mountain to ride the b…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Booked this as a stop on our recent cruise ahead of the arrival date. When we showed up at the meeting place, we were still waiting for pickup after everyone else had come and gone. We asked a local to call the tour company and they told us WE had cancelled the reservation. This was impossible as we were on the cruise ship with no access to the internet prior to the reservation date/time. Whe asked for options...but they basically told us we were on our own.
I would NOT recommend.
I would NOT recommend.
Written July 30, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.