Falmouth Shore Excursion: Private Snorkel Tour
By Express Travel Jamaica
Explore the reefs off shore of Jamaica and enjoy a sightseeing tour of Falmouth. Then relax on one of Jamaica's white sand beach with clear waters in this private shore excursion from Falmouth.
per group (up to 7)
per group (up to 7)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Round-trip private transfer
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- $8 per person processing fee due at pickup
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Departure Point: Tour departs from the Falmouth cruise port. After leaving the ship to proceed to any of the Information Kiosk and ask to be directed to the Independent Parking Area where the driver will have a name sign Dates: Mondays-Fridays Return point: Returns to the original departure point
- Falmouth Jamaica Cruise
- Falmouth cruise pier
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10145P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, Cabin# docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A maximum of 7 persons per booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Falmouth Shore Excursion: Private Snorkel Tour?
- Falmouth Shore Excursion: Private Snorkel Tour price starts from $880.00. Discover and book Falmouth Shore Excursion: Private Snorkel Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Falmouth Shore Excursion: Private Snorkel Tour cancellation policy?
- Falmouth Shore Excursion: Private Snorkel Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Falmouth Shore Excursion: Private Snorkel Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Falmouth Shore Excursion: Private Snorkel Tour?
- Falmouth Shore Excursion: Private Snorkel Tour is hosted by Express Travel Jamaica. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Express Travel Jamaica on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Falmouth Shore Excursion: Private Snorkel Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Falmouth Shore Excursion: Private Snorkel Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Falmouth Shore Excursion: Private Snorkel Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10145P5
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
This was a lot of fun and well run.
I went on this two tank dive with my son in law. We visited Redding reef. (70ft 20 min) and Paradise reef (40 ft 4…
Excellent service for beginners
Had a wonderful experience with Liam this morning trying out scuba driving for the first time in Ocho Rios, Jamaica…
Great value diving with knowledgeable outfit
Scuba caribe based at Rui Oche Rio’s is a great experience. Knowledgeable instructors (thanks Liam & Dusty) safe en…
My favourite part of my stay was the customer services I received at the bar. The servers made my day with the non…
Great place 👌 awesome people the vibe at this place top notched for me i alongside the group are diamond clubs mem…
Amazing PADI instructor
Bancroft was a patient and understanding PADI instructor. My husband and I got open water certified and Bancroft wa…
Chill pool bar
Great 👍🏾 friend trip we enjoyed every moment at this place staff very friendly and take care of your every need s…
Chill pool bar
My vacation at this resort was the best I travel around to many different resort but this one is the bomb so far st…
This was a good excursion. I felt there were too many people on the catamaran (60+). The transport from the catamar…
Love my vacation!!!!
The grounds of the hotel was breath taking, the ambiance relaxes me and ignite my soul. The staff was very friendly…
Father/ son diving in Montego Bay, Jamaica
Great dives (one 1 tank and two 2 tank) dives with my son on great reef formations with a wide variety coral and sp…
Wishing it was better
This catamaran Cruise was a snorkeling cruise with open bar to Ricks Cafe. First, no communication of where to meet…
Over priced. It’s cheaper other places.
No transportation provided. Also, over priced. They refund to give your money back if want to cancel. Don’t recomme…
Our stay was amazing. My favorite part was going to the pool. Romaine, kedon, and Marlon were very friendly and eff…
The Take Care of You
Very professional group from driver to guides , they go the extra mile to see that you are having a good experience…