Las Minas Waterfall
By Volcan Ecotours
Unique Biodiversity inside the Internacional Park La Amistad. This Hike is a level 2. Crossing creeks, and hiking trought the Cloudforest. We will found birds, including the Resplendant Quetzal. • Certified Guide • First aid Kit and Safety equipment • Trecking poles • Snacks • Shuttle from Hotel in VOLCAN O CERRO PUNTA • Shuttle from other areas NOT INCLUDED (example: David, Boquete, Bugaba, Etc...) Can be arranged for extra cost What to Bring: • Comfortable shoes and clothing • Rain Coat • Sunscreen • Extra shoes ( we are crossing creeks)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 4–30 minutes
Start time: Check availability
- Fruit, power bar, and a bottle of water
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up in hotels in Tierras Altas, Chiriqui. Or we can Meet at our office in Volcan or at Ecotreat.
- Eco Treat-A Resplendant Cloudforest Retreat, Via principal, Cerro Punta, Panama Next to Adventist Church of Guadalupe, Cerro Punta
- Volcan Ecotours, Vía Volcán, Volcán, Panama Across to the Parador Fotografico TIERRAS ALTAS
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 209005P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- minimum age 4
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Las Minas Waterfall?
- Las Minas Waterfall price starts from $41.03. Discover and book Las Minas Waterfall on Tripadvisor
- What is the Las Minas Waterfall cancellation policy?
- Las Minas Waterfall cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Las Minas Waterfall on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Las Minas Waterfall?
- Las Minas Waterfall is hosted by Volcan Ecotours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Volcan Ecotours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Las Minas Waterfall on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Las Minas Waterfall?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4m. Discover and book Las Minas Waterfall on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 209005P1
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byCerro Punta
- You'll return to the starting point