2018 USS Arizona Package – Perfect for Couples going to Pearl Harbor
Enjoy the most popular package purchased at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center.
Retail value of $39.95
You Pay $19.95 (Save $20.00 on this package!)
This special package includes:
- Two (2) USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour
- Two (2) admissions to the Pearl Harbor Virtual Reality Center - An Official Pearl Harbor Tote Bag - A color souvenir map and guide of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
Millions of visitors from all over the world come to Pearl Harbor to see for themselves where World War II began for the United States on December 7th 1941.
Since there are no escort tours available at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, we encourage visitors to take the National Park Service’s USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour. First let Jamie Lee Curtis, guide you through the Visitor Center’s two world class museums, with narration aboard the Memorial and throughout the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. Hear firsthand from actual USS Arizona and Pearl Harbor Survivors as they retell their stories and retrace the events of Dec 7, 1941.
Things to Know:
• Self-guided, three hour tour, tour begins upon check-in
• This great package tour also includes admission to the National Park Services’ new Pearl Harbor Virtual Reality Center to view “Witness the Japanese Attack on Battleship Row”, “Walk the Deck of the USS Arizona Beforethe Attack” and “Experience the USS Arizona Memorial". Three awesome VR Tours you will never forget!
• Free parking is also available at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
• Rates valid from 1/2/18-12/31/18
Check in with your Viator tour voucher at the USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour desk, located in the courtyard of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. Open daily from 7am to 5pm with free parking. (Sorry, no phone check-ins). Open 362 days a year, closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day.
• This program does not include the movie/boat tickets to the USS Arizona Memorial, please visit the National Park Service’s website at recreation.gov ( or call toll free US/Canada at 1-877-444-6777), tickets are available two months out and are only $1.50 each. Or come early, each day there are an additional 1,300 free tickets given out at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center on a first come, first serviced basis, and gates opens at 7am.