per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 30–90 minutes
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Fuel surcharge
- Non Airport Fees
- Private transportation
- Road Tolls
- Airport Fee
- Parking Fees
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Private transfer to the Santa Fe Airport (SAF)
- Santa Fe, NM, USA and surrounding area
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5423P187
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Departure Transfer to Santa Fe Airport SAF?
- Private Departure Transfer to Santa Fe Airport SAF price starts from $124.80. Discover and book Private Departure Transfer to Santa Fe Airport SAF on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Departure Transfer to Santa Fe Airport SAF cancellation policy?
- Private Departure Transfer to Santa Fe Airport SAF cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Departure Transfer to Santa Fe Airport SAF on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Departure Transfer to Santa Fe Airport SAF?
- Private Departure Transfer to Santa Fe Airport SAF is hosted by Carmel Car & Limousine Service. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Carmel Car & Limousine Service on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Departure Transfer to Santa Fe Airport SAF on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Departure Transfer to Santa Fe Airport SAF?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 30m. Discover and book Private Departure Transfer to Santa Fe Airport SAF on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5423P187
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Carmel Car & Limousine Service
New York City, New York
Joined in December 2015
#187 of 391 Transportation in New York City
- debivenega00Private transfer to ManhattanRide and driver were good. Waited about 10 minutes for pick up at JFK, but a lot of traffic. Had a contact number for driver and he assured me he was close. Drive was fine. Driver did not speak until the end when I had to pay tip and tolls. Overall, got us to our hotel safe. Was more than I wanted to spend, but would use again.
- I2795SFstephenc00Left us stranded!!Disgusting- took our bookings. Took us to venue- never picked us up! Left us stranded 1 hour from hotel. Never called to let us know. Had the audacity to send email the next day To say sorry and give us a discount on next ride. Not a chance!!!
- Mariana L00Worst car ride and customer service everWorst car service ever and terrible customer service. He was constantly looking at the phone while he was driving , also was on the phone talking the whole two hours it took us to get to the hotel. I was dying hot because he kept the AC on one at 73°. Oh, but when it was time to charge me and ask for a tip. he was ready to tell me that I didn’t pay even though I did. He couldn’t even explain it was the tolls payment and all that. Would never use this device again
- dn195500You cannot trust CarmelMade reservations for a car 2 days in advance. 15 minutes before pickup time tCael cancelled the reservation saying they don’t have a car. Never again will I use their service! Beware, you may miss your flight with this company. Contacted Uber and got a cheaper car in 5 minutes!
- WMarrero00Car was filthy and the smell make me sick my stomachThis is the email that I sent to Carmel. We only took one picture but the smell you can’t see in the picture, same how he was driving , a the dusty . Just want to let you know that we are going back to the la guardia airport Wednesday and because the experience we rather to take an Uber . Is better spend little more and call an Uber or Car Service . 917 335 9056 Jorge we arrange wit the hotel Hilton ans was way better and clean .
- serafinav201500No AVAILABLE CARS !!!- told 20 minutes after scheduled pick up. Find another car serviceUnbelievable. After years of using this car service, they called me 20 minutes AFTER they were supposed to pick me up for a return to the airport to tell me there were NO CARS AVAILABLE. I nearly missed my flight as the result and it cost nearly twice as much as I had planned. I also noticed that most of my previous trips were not even recorded under my account though I always log in before booking. They do not treat their customers in any professional manner and you're best going with someone else.
- vincec87600Another nightmare at JFKHow hard is it to add signs to Terminal 1 in the other terminal? And why are there no clear signs stating Train A to Terminal 1 is closed? Gosh, maybe even signs to the transfer buses could be added? JFK is an absolute nightmare of thoughtless planning.
- triciabI7740QD00No refund even when in complianceWe were stranded in Las Vegas because of weather and our flight had been changed four times according to the website I was able to cancel for hours before the activity and I will get a full refund. I had to cancel 12 hours before because we were not going to make our flight until the following day due to weather, I did not get a refund. I am still waiting which we all know I will not get. I would not use this service. A taxi is the same price and our driver was pleasant and the car was clean and it was dependable. It was a sure thing my money actually went for transportation. Still waiting for my refund.
- davidtE4213JE00Driver to ManhattanThe driver was unaware we had pre paid and the time we booked was incorrectly entered. Nice car and polite driver.
- clcoll01100Left Stranded and out of pocket!!!Notified Jayride of our flight delay 12 hours prior to our departure . Response was basically too bad we can’t change your pickup time. They sent the driver anyway knowing we weren’t going to be there. We know this as we got a text from him when we landed that he couldn’t stay any longer. Why send a car knowing our flight was delayed, what a waste of his time. I suppose they all got paid so who cares that we were now stranded in an unfamiliar country. No refund offered, nothing. I suppose in their mind they filled their obligation. Thanks for nothing except a dint in our bank account.
- mundotraveler700CARMEL IS A COMPANY TO AVOIDCustomer Service at Carmel is non-existent. You phone, and a non-stop stupid recording goes on and on. When and if someone finally answers, your chances of getting anyone competent are very low. Instead you get someone totally clueless and incompetent. With all the competition out there (Uber, Lyft, etc.), Carmel has few drivers because their base pay is better with other companies. Carmel doesn't tell you that they have no driver, you learn this when no driver shows up for the agreed upon pickup time. Carmel may be cheaper than the competition, but the price difference is not worth the aggrevation. Do your self a favor and use other car services.
- dianegF2036JV00PERFECTDriver was exactly onetime. Drive was smooth, safe, comfortable. Driver was friendly, helpful. "This is my review but I am awarded $10 Car cash from Carmel for sharing it"
- Johanvb7000Never againThe driver arrived on time. That was the only positive. Driver visibly tired, spoke almost no English, was constantly calling, which meant less attention on the road. On arrival it turned out that the pre-agreed amount via online booking was suddenly much more and suddenly almost 40% was added for toll and tip money. Driver kept the doors closed on arrival until we paid. This came across as very intimidating and felt unsafe. Next time a normal taxi again.
- HomerMilano00Very bad serviceI had booked and confirmed a fare ($69.50) to go from the Chelsea area of NY to the Newark airport. Got there (after having risked an accident because the driver was distracted) I had to pay $92 PLUS TIP! When it should have been all inclusive. And he didn't want me to pay by credit card! Then I received the receipt for only $69.50 via email. Bad service. I advise against it.
- Pioneer4783199555300Bad service and rude drivers.The experience was horrible. The drivers were pressing the issue of tipping as soon as we got in the car. Trying to take the tolls to get extra money and drove badly. Weaving through traffic, honking the horn at cars. Real life road rage!!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
There is no easy transportation to and from Santa Fe airport and Santa Fe. There are no shuttles, no Uber, and no Lyft. I got the name of two private drivers who MIGHT give you a ride for $40 cash + tip. Bernardo 505-550-9901, and Leonardo 505-469-2512.
Written September 23, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Dear Customer, We are sorry and we apologize for any inconvenience. Please provide us your trip details , via our website and choose the Customer Care tab. We will look into your claim, and we'll reply and take action, as required. Sincerely, Carmel team.
Written September 24, 2021
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Private Departure Transfer to Santa Fe Airport SAF provided by Carmel Car & Limousine Service
Product Overview: Private Departure Transfer to Santa Fe Airport SAF
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos