Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Travel safe during COVID-19
A note from Go San Antonio Explorer Pass
All venues have differing measures in place under the guidelines of local authorities. Please visit venue websites for further details and check your included guidebook for each attraction's open/closed status. Pass is now valid for 2 years from purchase date until first use.
- You'll start atSan AntonioSan Antonio, TX, USAPass is available as your 'ticket' after purchase. Save for use on your mobile device.See address & details
- 1San Antonio Explorer Pass®Stop: 6 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Six Flags Fiesta TexasStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Gray LineStop: 8 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4San Antonio Missions National Historical ParkStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 5Extreme EscapeStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Lyndon B. Johnson National Historical ParkStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 7iFLY Indoor Skydiving - San AntonioStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8San Antonio ZooStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 9The Buckhorn Saloon and Texas Ranger MuseumStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 10LEGOLAND Discovery CenterStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
See 12 more stops
San Antonio, TX, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Digital pass valid for admission to 3, 4 or 5 attractions, activities or tours
- Digital guidebook with attraction information
- Discounts and special offers at select restaurants and retailers
- Entry/Admission - San Antonio Explorer Pass®
- Entry/Admission - Six Flags Fiesta Texas
- Entry/Admission - Gray Line
- Entry/Admission - San Antonio Missions National Historical Park
- Entry/Admission - Extreme Escape
- Entry/Admission - Lyndon B. Johnson National Historical Park
- Entry/Admission - iFLY Indoor Skydiving - San Antonio
- Entry/Admission - San Antonio Zoo
- Entry/Admission - The Buckhorn Saloon and Texas Ranger Museum
- Entry/Admission - LEGOLAND Discovery Center
- Entry/Admission - Witte Museum
- Entry/Admission - K1 Speed San Antonio
- Entry/Admission - The Amazing Mirror Maze.
- Entry/Admission - Tower of the Americas
- Entry/Admission - City Sightseeing San Antonio 111 Alamo Plaza Office
- Entry/Admission - Tomb Rider 3D Adventure Ride & Arcade
- Entry/Admission - Natural Bridge Caverns
- Entry/Admission - Guinness World Records Museum
- Entry/Admission - GO RIO San Antonio River Cruises
- Entry/Admission - San Antonio Museum of Art
- Entry/Admission - Ripley's Haunted Adventure
- Entry/Admission - Splashtown
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food & Drink unless stated
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your Go San Antonio Explorer Pass will be immediately available as your 'ticket' after purchase. Save and use it on your mobile device (or download and print at home) for direct entry into the attractions.
- The Go San Antonio Explorer Pass is now valid for 60 days from the date of activation; once you are inside an attraction or on a tour, you may stay until closing
- Please note: Operating hours of each attraction are subject to change without notice; if you are traveling over a holiday period, please check operating hours at each attraction you plan to visit
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note: In light of changing Covid-19 restrictions some attractions may be closed. For the most up to date attraction line-up please visit
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
You can find great deals in San Antonio (and I am sure other cities as well) without being locked into this pass, which I found to be peppered with technicalities and red tape. You won’t lose anything by waiting to see what’s available to you and keeping your options open. Do…
Date of experience: December 2019
10 Helpful votes
Response from LPG_CS, Customer Service Representative at Go San Antonio Explorer Pass
Responded Dec 2, 2020
Hello, Atravel and thank you for your review! We are really sorry that you had a bad experience using our product. We highly appreciate your feedback, and we will take it into consideration to avoid any inconvenience in the future and to help improve our product. Have a nice day!
We had a great time with the activity's we chose we did Fiesta Texas SeaWorld and the Natural Bridge Caverns it was amazing how much money we saved.
2 Helpful votes
We spent 3 nights at the Hyatt Regency SA which was a perfect hotel as to location, ambiance, and seeing. We bought the 3 package deal at Go City Pass for $94 online. We went on the LBJ Ranch and Hill Country tour (which requires a reservation), the HO/HO City bus tour, and the…
Date of experience: August 2019
3 Helpful votes
Falsely advertised. Waited in line for an hour to get a Ticket because the passes sold for six flags were only a voucher to get into line to wait to get your passes.... This does NOT INCLUDE THE FLASH PASS. Where you have to wait in line to ride....
Date of experience: August 2019
1 Helpful vote
Response from LPG_CS, Customer Service Team Lead at Go San Antonio Explorer Pass
Responded Aug 14, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review the Go Card. We appreciate the feedback. For Six Flags Fiesta, a ticket for the park can be retrieved at Guest Relations as mentioned on the website and app. Flash Pass is not included with the Go Card, as we do not have this listed in the overview. We are terribly sorry for any inconvenience and confusion.
I am a believer in the city pass now! I always look for city passes when planning vacations now. With a family of 4 you can't beat the prices here. It's easy to pick which activities to choose. Just print it off or save on your phone and show them to the people wherever you go.…
Date of experience: August 2018
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Go San Antonio
The museum has something to offer all - young and old. Very educational. Could spend many hours. Easily accessibl…
We had an unexpected free day in San Antonio and were looking for an active that our teens would be excited to do. …
- Duration: 60 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 979 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 261 travelers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 167 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Go San Antonio Explorer Pass
Which attractions will I visit with Go San Antonio Explorer Pass?
How much is Go San Antonio Explorer Pass?
Go San Antonio Explorer Pass price starts from $95.00. Discover and book Go San Antonio Explorer Pass on Tripadvisor
What is the Go San Antonio Explorer Pass cancellation policy?
Go San Antonio Explorer Pass cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Go San Antonio Explorer Pass on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Go San Antonio Explorer Pass?
Go San Antonio Explorer Pass is hosted by Go San Antonio. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Go San Antonio on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Go San Antonio Explorer Pass on Tripadvisor