Start times vary depending on the time of year, usually between 5:00pm - 6:00pm October - March (daylight savings) and 3:00pm April - September. Or early morning. Complimentary transport available from Franz Josef or Fox Glacier, as well as wet weather gear, umbrellas, walking poles, and morning tea or supper provided (hot drink & biscuit). Ability to talk to your guide and ask lots of questions due to our small group numbers.
• Learn about the flora and fauna of this area, find hidden gems like native orchids and brightly coloured wild mushrooms amongst the dense rainforest
• One -on-one time with your guide, ability to ask as many questions as you like
• Small group numbers
• Experienced and knowledgable guides
• If the weather is great then experience mirror-like reflections
• Personalised, relaxing low pace tour - plenty of opportunities for photo taking
• Morning tea or 'supper' (hot drink & biscuit) provided
* please note there is no option to go off track on this tour.
**Minimum group numbers apply.