This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Glacier Country Lake Tours, Franz Josef, Westland National Park (Te Wahipounamu) 7856 New Zealand
Meet with us at our office in Franz Josef Glacier where we can sort you out with Fishing Licenses and provide courtesy transport (if you require) to Lake Mapourika for your Fishing Adventure!
All fishing equipment is provided, and Licenses cost an additional $34 (NZD). Feel free to BYO (bring your own) food and beverage on board. We provide complimentary tea, coffee and hot chocolate.
• The Hanna-K is designed for the West Coast and is fully covered to keep you warm and dry in any weather conditions.
• There is a toilet facility on board
• No previous experience required
• Brown Trout can be caught ALL YEAR
• Lake Mapourika is stocked annually with Salmon and there's also sea-run Quinnat Salmon to be caught as well Fishing Seasons:
Brown Trout can be caught all year around.
Quinnat Salmon (both sea-run and lake salmon) can be caught from October 1st to March 31st annually.