per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 6–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Light snacks
- Local English speaking tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Luzon
- Food and beverages
- Personal Expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- The tour starts at the entrance/exit gate once you leave the cruise ship. Your guide will be holding a sign.
- Entrance/Exit gate of Pier 15
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 24232P65
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Private Full-Day Shore Excursion to Tagaytay?
- Private Full-Day Shore Excursion to Tagaytay price starts from $188.00. Discover and book Private Full-Day Shore Excursion to Tagaytay on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Full-Day Shore Excursion to Tagaytay cancellation policy?
- Private Full-Day Shore Excursion to Tagaytay cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Private Full-Day Shore Excursion to Tagaytay on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Full-Day Shore Excursion to Tagaytay?
- Private Full-Day Shore Excursion to Tagaytay is hosted by Blue Horizons Travel and Tours, Inc. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Blue Horizons Travel and Tours, Inc on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Full-Day Shore Excursion to Tagaytay on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 24232P65
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Tagaytay PointStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Diocesan Shrine and Parish of St. Joseph (Bamboo Organ Church)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Blue Horizons Travel and Tours, Inc
Joined in September 2019
#4 of 77 Transportation in Manila
- Nigel G00Fantastic tour guidePick up was on time with a tour guide and driver. We were taken to all the main points of interest. Our tour guide was the most knowledgeable ever and it was a pleasure to have jonas showing us around
- ellehcar6800Old Manila TourThe content and pace are just right for 1/2 day tour. Our guide, Ms Joan is such good story teller. She is very professional and kind!
- Joan M00The Joy of Private Tour FlexibilityWe booked /paid for a half day museum tour for two. (Note: unlike most other TripAdvisor partners this company had a no cancellation/no refund policy.) Good communication and clear meet up instructions. Timely notified of a museum closure with great suggested alternate. Morning of the tour husband unwell and I didn't want to spend that much time away. Met up with the guide, Jen, on time at the exact spot, to let her know she was free to go. We knew no refund. She expressed concern, asked if we needed medical help, and asked if I had any other plans. Just wander outside the port entrance a little and try to find a 7-11... As we walked and talked she did things like subtly switched sides to shield me from aggressive vendors, pointed out sidewalk hazards, and I realized what I most wanted was to just have a nice chat with her over a beverage in a place with AC. She was up for it, and kept notifying the driver of changing plans. I'm going to skip the rest of the details and summarize by saying Jen is one of the best private guides I've had in 40 years of traveling. She was so knowledgeable and shared information in a natural way--never sounding like she'd memorized info. Jen patiently answered a wide array of questions and we had a great conversation ranging from history to culture to current events, and beyond. She was constantly thoughtful of my comfort without being fussy. (She also kept her driver in the loop.) Though I only ended up using about half the scheduled tour time, I wrapped up the day with her because I was at that "Goldilocks moment" of feeling that everything which transpired was " just right." I could have easily found my way back to the ship but she walked me as far as she was permitted. The depth and breadth of her knowledge was impressive. I would happily seek Jen out in the future and feel confident recommending her and this tour provider without hesitation.
- Shaun B00Poor customer serviceI injured myself in the gym on the day before my booking. I contacted the tour provider to reschedule due to pain. They didn’t reply and turned up anyway. I explained again that I was injured and wanted to reschedule. Sent two more messages and got no response. Complained to trip advisor requesting that I didn’t want a refund, but just to reschedule. They quoted “sorry, it’s inside of 24 hours”. Poor form since I paid a premium for this private tour that could easily have been rescheduled. I can see it’s available all week so it’s not as though people are lining up for private tours at the moment outside of high season. I would have been happy to pay a penalty fee, or just had one single response from the tour operator to address my issue instead of hiding behind Trip Advisor.
- LoveTravel10094700I would recommend to all that are interested in Cebu historyGreat itinerary very knowledgeable guide the driver was smooth and safe. Which is not easy in Cebu. The included lunch was fantastic
- Excursion34406300Private Tour with Great GuideOur driver and our guide were incredible. We were the only two people on the tour and we rode in an air conditioned van with leather seats. Our driver expertly drove through difficult traffic and made pleasant conversation. Our tour guide, Joan, was very knowledgeable and friendly and took us to many important sites. Overall, we had a wonderful time.
- MPwroclaw00Another day to rememberExcellent half day trip lead by Lorna, our tour Guide. We were able to see old and new Manila, and the schedule actually beat the description. American and Chinese cemetaries are to be remembered, as well as Fort Santiago and Casa Manila. Definitelly recommend. Good experience of Manila, we were the only passangers of extremly comfortable and airconditioned Toyota SUV. Must do if you want quickly see what the city has to offer.
- Wanderer0748572228000Great Day!!First of all it was a driver a tour guide ( very knowledgeable) and the two of us. Essentially it was a private tour. The first part of the tour consisted of a lot of driving to see monkeys and chocolate hills. But the highlight of the tour was a wonderful lunch on a boat down the river. GREAT EXPERIENCE!!! WORTH THE MONEY!!
- kdcarroll200300First-timers Must Do ActivityJonas was very funny, informative, entertaining! The mix between driving and walking during the tour was just right. All the places visited were very interesting. Definitely a must go-to tour for first time visitors!
- ldmian00Bohol and Panglao Island is a must see location while in the Philippines.We did the Bohol Countryside tour which included Chocolate Hills, Loboc River Cruise, Tarsier Conservatory, Blood Pact, Baclayon Church, Man-Made Forest and XZootic Snakes and Butterflies. These tours were so cool to see to see these attractions. Chocolate Hills and Tarsiers were the highlights of the trip. We stayed in Panglao Island and did island hopping in Balicasag and Virgin Island. Some of the best snorkeling for fish and coral I've ever seen. Rented a scooter for 3 days to get around the island and explore. Alona Beach was a little Boracay (less people and traffic). I prefer this setting better as I hate crowds.
- Paradise55998800Don’t pass this tour up!’This was an amazing experience, we loved every minute of this tour. Jonas and our driver were excellent hosts. They shared so much Philippine history and culture with us. The canoe trip was awesome!!! Definitely worth the drive!
- Becky A00Amazing timeSuch an amazing tour. So much history and we had Jen for a guide, she was so knowledgable. We learnt a lot and she even helped us get on to a jeepney whilst in the city. Would highly recommend this whistle top tour of the top sights in the area!
- dazzleo00A must do while you are Panglao- Tagbilaran area100% recommend! This trip was a last minute thing with my wife and I. It was a great experience. Although, Our hotel is not on their list for pick up. They still set up a pick up time. Kuya Elmer and Kuya Dandan arrived at our hotel 10 mins earlier to pick us up. Kuya Elmer (tour guide) is very knowledge able of the area and its History. Him and Kuya dandan are very accomodating and helpful in ensuring that my wife and enjoyed our tour. Kuya Elmer also introduce us to the Manmade Forest and the Blood compact site. We enjoyed all the locations that was offered. We even get to do the ATV ride to the Chocolate hills. This is optional and we are glad that we did it!! Since it is a private tour, we didnt have to wait for "the group" to get done. We are at our leisure to look at the sites and souvenir shop. Loboc River cruise was very enjoyable. Make sure that you bring a mask and some cash. The drinks (aside from water) are not included in the ticket. It is also great to tip the performers during the cruise. 100% recommended this trip!!
- Domini M00Great introduction to ManilaWe felt like royalty on our private half day tour with our guide Jonas and our excellent driver. We didn't feel rushed and we were able to have a good look around Intramuros. We learnt some interesting history of the Philippines. Our guide Jonas was very personable and informative. It was great not having to queue or pay entrance fees. Jonas knew all the good places to go.
- sealbeacher00Fred..walking EncyclopediaFred was a walking encyclopedia, memorized Admiral's letters of surrender, Graduate degree trained and passionate about visitors learning Philippine History and a bit about Politics...highly recommend the private tour!!