Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Rather than relying on trial and error to find Atlanta’s best food spots, hit the culinary sweet spot straightaway on this Ponce City Market tour. Admire the Sears, Roebuck, & Co. building that houses the market; and visit eateries curated by your guide to taste and learn about their award-winning dishes—enough for lunch. In between, stroll along the Atlanta Beltline Eastside Trail to admire its innovative street art.
- You'll start atPonce City Market North NortheastPonce City Market N NE, Atlanta, GA 30308, USAMeet your tour guide in the main food hall between El Superpan and Hops Chicken.See address & details
- 1Food Tours AtlantaStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Ponce City MarketStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 3Atlanta BeltLine Eastside TrailStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll end atPonce City Market North NortheastPonce City Market N NE, Atlanta, GA 30308, USAMeet your tour guide in the main food hall between El Superpan and Hops Chicken.See address & details
- Discover the best of Atlanta’s cuisine on a Ponce City Market food tour
- Get a guide to showcase the top eateries and chart the building’s history
- Enjoy the equivalent of lunch with tastings at award-laden food stops
- Add an arty slant by viewing the murals on Atlanta’s Beltline Eastside Trail
Ponce City Market North Northeast, Ponce City Market N NE, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Food Tasting at 5 stops; adds up to a hearty lunch!
- One beer & One cocktail tasting.
- Small Group Tour with a Professional Guide
- Entry/Admission - Food Tours Atlanta
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
I was not prepared for all the awesome food!! The market was huge and David, our guide, was quite knowledgeable and very friendly. Such a wide variety of food and lots of veggie/vegan options which we appreciated! I fully recommend this as a to do when visiting Atlanta!
Date of experience: March 2020
This was a birthday present for my mother. We all had a great time learning the history of the Ponce area as well as experiencing the culture via delicious food! David was such a kind, funny tour guide that was a wealth of knowledge! He was very patient with our busy busy 3 year…
Date of experience: February 2020
Long time Atlanta residents but first time to PSM. Great food & interesting perspective on this historic part of town lead by David, our knowledgeable guide!
My wife and I had so much fun with this tour guide. She told very interesting facts about Ponce City Market and showed us the BEST restaurants there with amazing food including ice cream (!!!) Cuban Indian and burgers! The tour is kid friendly as well.
Date of experience: December 2019
What an amazing tour! Me and my husband were wanting to celebrate his 30th birthday with something fun and decided on a food tour and we were not disappointed. Despite having lived in and around Atlanta for 30 years, this tour in Ponce City Market was informative and super…
Date of experience: December 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Food Tours Atlanta
Excellent Food Tour!
We highly recommend the food tour in the Inman Park neighborhood. The food was excellent and our tour guide was ver…
Cristy's company made all the difference!
I was looking for an experience to give my mom for her birthday that was outdoors, socially distanced and enjoyable…
We went on the Inman Park Food Tour. Christy and Michael were wonderful. Christy did a great job with organizing …
Two Thumbs Up and 10 out of 10
What a wonderful experience! My bestie and I have been on food tours all over the world and this one ranks amongst …
Wonderful day wandering around Inman Park
This was a WONDERFUL day for three generations!! It was an easy walk, amazing food and a very engaging, entertaini…
The food was excellent (and there was a lot of it), and the history was spectacular. We looked at a lot of old Vict…
A great time
Great tour guide, the history was genuinely interesting and explained well, and the food was delicious. She explain…
Fun for mom and kids
We did the Inman Park food tour and Cristy was fabulous. My 9year old and 14 year old had a great time and we love…
Our tour Leader, Michael, was great. He was very knowledgeable and interesting. The food was plentiful and deliciou…
I actually live in Atlanta but I'm glad I went on this tour. We learned a TON of history and strolled through histo…
Modern southern food and history tour
Wonderful tour. My sixth food tour. Very informative fun history lesson of the neighborhood, great guide, Michae…
This food tour is ranking very high on my list of food tours! And I've had quite a few! Actually I could say it was…
A great way to spend a day in Atlanta!
As a native Georgian, I have literally visited Atlanta hundreds of times, but this experience is among my favorites…
Loved this tour! Our guide was so knowledgeable and the food was delicious....the tour timing was perfect but make…
Not Just For Tourists
We are Atlanta area residents and have been for a long time, but we loved this tour. It was great to learn some hi…
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about Ponce City Market Food, History and Street Art Tour
What time does Ponce City Market Food, History and Street Art Tour start?
Ponce City Market Food, History and Street Art Tour will start at 11:30 AM. Discover and book Ponce City Market Food, History and Street Art Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Ponce City Market Food, History and Street Art Tour?
Ponce City Market Food, History and Street Art Tour price starts from $81.74. Discover and book Ponce City Market Food, History and Street Art Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Ponce City Market Food, History and Street Art Tour cancellation policy?
Ponce City Market Food, History and Street Art Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ponce City Market Food, History and Street Art Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Ponce City Market Food, History and Street Art Tour?
Ponce City Market Food, History and Street Art Tour is hosted by Food Tours Atlanta. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Food Tours Atlanta on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ponce City Market Food, History and Street Art Tour on Tripadvisor