Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please provide pick-up location within Atlanta city limits
- Atlanta Botanical Garden, The Prado NE, Atlanta, GA 30309, USA
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl Airport, 6000 N Terminal Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30320
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 36900P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by a paid adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Minimum of 2 to book
- Animals are not allowed
- We do not allow the special requirements note without prior approval
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with A City in a Forest: Private Atlanta Nature Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book A City in a Forest: Private Atlanta Nature Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is A City in a Forest: Private Atlanta Nature Tour?
- A City in a Forest: Private Atlanta Nature Tour price starts from $158.98. Discover and book A City in a Forest: Private Atlanta Nature Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the A City in a Forest: Private Atlanta Nature Tour cancellation policy?
- A City in a Forest: Private Atlanta Nature Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book A City in a Forest: Private Atlanta Nature Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides A City in a Forest: Private Atlanta Nature Tour?
- A City in a Forest: Private Atlanta Nature Tour is hosted by DTours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact DTours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book A City in a Forest: Private Atlanta Nature Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 36900P4
- You'll start atAtlanta Botanical GardenOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Atlanta Botanical GardenStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2The Olmsted Linear ParkStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Grant ParkStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Great overview of Savannah
We spent the day with Andy on a great tour of Savannah. It was a great day and a highlight of our trip. Andy was …
Must Do if You’re a Stranger Things Fan Visiting Atlanta
We did a Stranger Things tour with Gena from DTours. She was so kind and knowledgeable about the show and cast. I t…
Amazing tour with a great guide. Very entertaining. Highly reccommend if u love the walking dead...............…
The tour was great! Our tour guide was very informative. She took the time to always ask if we were good or neede…
This was a fantastic private film locations tour. Our tour guide, Mickey, was great and we are so glad we went on t…
Savannah private tour
Janie is the epitome of tour guides. Her knowledge of the high points of Savannah made our three-hour informative a…
Private car tour
Our guide was outstanding! Extremely knowledgeable Very friendly and fun to be around Would highly recommend for lo…
Lots of information in a comfortable environment. Our first visit to Savannah and we learned a lot; gave us a good …
Mickey is the best!!
This the second time my sister and I booked with Dtours, and we were lucky to get Mickey as our guide both times. F…
Private tour historic district
Danette was fantastic! She had a wealth of knowledge on the area and its history. Definitely recommend.
It was just the perfect amount of time and information at each spot. The history and stories were informative and v…
What a fun tour! Danette showed us so many places that we would have missed in Savannah had it not been for her kno…
Enjoyable Historical Tour
Highly recommend this tour. Very personal and flexible. The guide was both knowledgeable and friendly. The cemetery…
An easy way to see the best parts of Savannah
Our guide Danette was excellent. This was our first trip to Savannah and we wanted to have a private tour for more…
Walking Dead Tour
Senoia was really nice place. Everything we did was realistic nice and Micky was very knowledgeable and friendly
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Oct 2020 • Couples
We really enjoyed the Botanical Gardens and plus our tour guide knew another place that most locals don't even know about that's very beautiful
Written October 26, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thank you. We really appreciate your feedback, and we are glad to have had you as a repeat customer this week!
Written October 30, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
I am a solo traveller and would really lie to take this tour. Is that possible?
Hi! If we would like to spend more time at the botanical garden, should we take the afternoon tour so we can hang out there in the am or can you go back there after a morning tour? Thanks!
is closed in february? can i go with my sons one of three years and the other 11 months?
Is it green at the end of January? Is this still a good time to visit?
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.