Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 8-99, max of 7 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Small group experience (maximum 7 guests)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in our luxury Mercedes van
- Gourmet lunch with a selection of local beverages
- Complimentary coffee, tea, water, and snacks
- Professional local guide
- Guided nature walks
- All physical abilities welcome
- Entry/Admission - Seattle
- Entry/Admission - Hurricane Ridge
- Entry/Admission - Lake Crescent
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick-up is offered at your downtown Seattle hotel or vacation rental. For guests staying outside the city center, pick-up is available at the Charter Hotel at 1610 2nd Ave. We'll contact you before your tour to coordinate exact location and timing.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 86309P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Ages 8 and older welcome
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Olympic National Park Luxury Small-Group Day Tour with Lunch?
- Olympic National Park Luxury Small-Group Day Tour with Lunch price starts from $289.00. Discover and book Olympic National Park Luxury Small-Group Day Tour with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- What is the Olympic National Park Luxury Small-Group Day Tour with Lunch cancellation policy?
- Olympic National Park Luxury Small-Group Day Tour with Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Olympic National Park Luxury Small-Group Day Tour with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Olympic National Park Luxury Small-Group Day Tour with Lunch?
- Olympic National Park Luxury Small-Group Day Tour with Lunch is hosted by Yonder Sky. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Yonder Sky on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Olympic National Park Luxury Small-Group Day Tour with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 86309P2
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byYonder Sky
- 1SeattleStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Port GambleStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Hurricane RidgeStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Elwha RiverStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 5Madison Creek FallsStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6Lake CrescentStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in May 2018
#4 of 179 Outdoor Activities in Seattle
- O5130QRginab00Luxury and Majesty wrapped into oneExcellent tour! Great attention to detail. Amazing stops along the way up and down the mountain. Heartfelt love and knowledge of area by our guide. Thankful to be picked up and dropped off at our hotel- with coffee and pastries in the morning- delicious gourmet meal on the mountain for lunch- and pick me up snack in the afternoon. Pace was very good. Worth every penny of this trip!
- nancywK4790AH00What a Perfect Day!We strongly recommend this tour! It was even better than expected and the highlight of our trip to Seattle! Daniel picked us up (arrived early!) and led us through a delightful day of sightseeing, hiking, and learning. Transport was comfortable and safe and equipped with chargers and refreshments. Our tour ran pretty much exactly as described, with the variations being guest-initiated and to our benefit. (One example: a brief stop to get a pic under the National Park sign on our way in turned into a pit-stop to buy cherries, which we were slated to do on the way out of the park.) The tour felt intimate and relaxed from the start! While broadly knowledgeable about the greater Seattle area and Mt Rainier park, Daniel kept the "instruction" manageable-- not bogged down in facts and detail but specific enough that we have a better understanding of the geography, flora, and fauna of the park. He fielded questions (a LOT of questions) with aplomb and patience and was highly responsive to the group needs. Our family of 4 (parents & two teens) was joined by a second group, a pair of old friends. Daniel chose hikes (walks) that suited the group as a whole and allowed members to move at our own paces. While our family may have opted for a little more vigorous a hike, or maybe a longer hike at the Paradise area, the agenda Daniel set really gave us a good overview of the park, the geography of various elevations, and a sense that we'd seen a lot. One highlight was the walk down to the riverbed, which was refreshing (that cold snowmelt water!) and humbling (the sheer scale of it!). That the weather was *perfect* and everyone we met was smiling certainly contributed to the overall sense of joy. The attention to his guests' experience extended to lunch, which was phenomenal and included a vegetarian & peanut-free meal for our daughter. Served family-style, it was a nice opportunity to sit and get to know one another in a shady picnic spot. I appreciate that Daniel uses all reusable items throughout the trip-- from travel mugs for our coffee to silver wear and cloth napkins at lunch-- reflecting his respect for the land he so obviously loves. By the end of the trip, we all felt as though we'd not only visited a beautiful and important place, but that we'd connected with some beautiful humans, as well. Daniel set a positive and inclusive tone and was engaging and considerate-- he really made it easy to have a great day!
- pcox300Best tour I've ever been on!This was by far the best tour of our Seattle/Alaska trip! From pickup on time, to a comfortable van ride, a more than FANTASTIC lunch, beautiful scenery in the park, waterfalls, hiking (easy) with 2 grandparents, a mom and an 11 year old. Daniel was fantastic! The park, the lavender farm, waterfalls, hiking. What a day! You can't go wrong on this great tour with Daniel. It was our best day on our whole 2 week trip!
- FrequentFlier69346500Time with a local well spent!Daniel took us on a private tour of Deception Pass and Whidbey Island. The day involved ferries and a lot of driving but the scenery was beautiful. Daniel took us on several good hikes. We also made a stop at Fort Casey which was surprisingly interesting too. He is knowledgeable and knows the history of the area and a lot about the geology and geography in the area. He was personable and utilized the time well.
- Journey5332899008300A day with a Bainbridge Island local - highly recommend!We had an excellent day in Bainbridge with local Daniel from beginning to end. From the pastries to the tour of the Japanese internment memorial to our stunning Bloedel Reserve (a must) to the gourmet lunch on the beach to the wineries to the shopping stroll to end the day, it was a perfect May day. Daniel is full of historical, local and travel information and we fully enjoyed our day with him. 5 stars!!!
- Santina2100Perfect DayBest day EVER! Daniel was amazing. From the time he picked us up everything was top notch. Hurricane Ridge was closed but he had other options that were amazing. We were able to visit a Lavendar Farm on the way out. He was so flexible and let us know it was our day. He would give us a time frame if we wanted to stay on schedule but if we decided we wanted to do something else ( like climb to the top of king mountain) we could but we would miss the next stop. He grew up here so knew a lot of the history and was so fun to talk to. He gave us recommendations for the next day and even told us to text him if we had questions. The views were amazing and surprising. It was well worth the money! Would definitely recommend!
- happykarch00Just Relax!A perfect day with a knowledgeable guide! My husband and I were fortunate to book the Olympic Park private day tour with Daniel. His communication even before I booked was helpful and responsive. He picked us up from our hotel in a clean and roomy luxury van, provided pastries and refreshments for the ferry ride, and offered fun and interesting information the entire day. He pointed out historical spots and made great conversation. The day was organized, fun, and relaxing because he took care of everything. Lunch was absolutely delicious and we could tell a lot of care had gone into its preparation. We were really impressed with Daniel's attention to detail and his knowledge of the area. We could see how much he loves the Northwest and travel in general. Highly recommend Daniel and Yonder Sky!
- ericfrink00Mt RainierTrip was well organized - Daniel was so awesome and considerate as a tour guide ... well worth your time to use him! Great knowledge and really a great time learning and seeing about this national park
- GaryP165400Mt Rainier TourExcellent guide, beautiful scenery, great lunch. Tour guide and owner Daniel was knowledgeable and entertaining.
- TravelerCarls00Wonderful Tour!We had a wonderful time thanks to our tour guide, Daniel. He was professional, knowledgeable and a joy to spend the day with! He also provided a wonderful lunch accommodating our food allergies. All the stops were beautiful and would definitely like to return to this area. Highly recommend this tour!
- G M00The Perfect dayFrom 8am to 6pm we were in good hands. Daniel was attentive to details and flexed our tour to suit the weather and crowds of the day. This made for a very comfortable and seemless experience. Daniel was personable, interesting and inclusive with our group of 6. Continental breakfast, gourmet lunch and planned rest stops added to the quality of the tour. Our family of four adults highly recommend booking your Mt Rainier tour with Seattle native Daniel at Yonder Sky.
- 726toryf00greatFletcher Bay Winery is a MUST stop. Fabulous wine and great noches. I will stop in again, first stop. d
- Brizzlestix00Fantastic TripMy family and I had an absolutely wonderful time with Daniel on a tour of Olympic National Park. Since we were part of a private tour he was able to pick us up from where we were staying in Ballard rather than downtown and the Mercedes van was very spacious and comfortable. Daniel's expertise started to shine from the moment he picked us up, telling us all about Seattle and bits of area history on our drive to the ferry, before the tour really even began. As a Washington native, he really knew the history of the area including tidbits about the geology, the industries and histories of the coastal towns, the tree species, and Native peoples of the Olympic peninsula. He was also incredibly patient, allowing us plenty of time at each stop to take in the views, take pictures, rest, and helped us chose our own adventures according to our physical abilities when it came to the hiking portion of the trip at Lake Crescent. We did have some rain and fog since it was early November, but this shoulder season tour was still wonderful and really allowed us to get the true Pacific Northwest experience. A breakfast of Macrina Bakery (local to Seattle) pastries and hot beverages was served on our morning ferry ride across the Puget Sound. Lunch was delicious and enjoyed with a view of Elwha River, despite a bit of rain at lunchtime. Daniel was also easily able to accommodate some of my mother's weird allergies without sacrificing any of the quality which we really appreciated. We had water, sodas, juices, and some delicious wine at our disposal throughout the day as well as snacks and the best shortbread for dessert. I would highly recommend Yonder Sky tours. We will definitely look into additional tours with them in the future.
- paularB5411SA00The Absolute Best ExperienceMy husband and I had two wonderful day tours with Daniel in early June this year. We were most fortunate to be his first tours following being closed for the pandemic, so our small group tour was in fact a private tour. The food was wonderful from morning coffee and pastries to a delectable lunch with lovely Washington wines. The van was most comfortable and the well planned rest stops were greatly appreciated. The scenery was incredible and the insider’s knowledge that Daniel provided added a truly special touch.
- sj70100The best part of our Seattle VacationMy family and I had the most amazing tour of Mr. Rainier. I absolutely recommend Yonder Sky if you plan on doing tours in Washington. Our driver, Daniel, who is also the small business owner, was raised in the Seattle area so questions/answers started as soon as we hopped in the car. There were 7 of us in the brand new Mercedes van. I would've thought it would be cramped, but it was not. It was very comfortable. The 7 of us were a part of 3 groups so we all got to know one another and before you know it we were at a rest stop for pastries - and these were not national store bought, but from a local bakery and they were delicious. We had juices, sodas, waters, and more to choose from. Then we headed to the mountain. We made several stops that provided different breath taking views and Daniel was respectful of allowing us the time to stay and take it in. He also did not rush us back to the car. (some of those hikes take different hikers more or less time) I can't choose just one highlight of the trip because there were so many for all different reasons, but our lunch put this trip over the top. The place was busy, but Daniel drove right up to a private picnic table where we were by ourselves with only views of trees and sky. The meal which was comprised of about 5-6 different fresh, homemade creations. We enjoyed wine, soda, water, and juice and we basically feasted with a great group of folks. Due to time, Daniel was able to go above and beyond and take us to an additional view which was so worth it. He handed us out delicious cookies. I have to remark that he is so good with people, he was even able to get interact in an engaging way with my 11 and 10 year olds. Before we knew it we had been away from the city most of the day and it was time to head home. I think the majority of us closed our eyes briefly which was really nice. Each group raved about our experience to Daniel. I am really glad we went with Yonder Sky tours. I saw bigger groups but each view was more crowded for them, each walk seemed longer and slower. We were able to maneuver in a way catered just to our small group so well worth it. Daniel is a very nice young man and if we ever go back, we will do the island tour or a winery tour with him!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Aug 2021 • Family
This was by far one of the best day tours I have ever gone on! Our guide was so nice, thoughtful, and caring and couldn’t have made us feel more welcome! We had an amazing time and the sites were beautiful. Not too much walking and plenty of time to relax. The food was amazing and fresh. Our guide was so informative and just a great person overall. Would recommend to anyone!
Written August 11, 2021
May 2021 • Friends
Sarah (PNW) was an outstandingly awesome guide; knowledgeable, friendly, super accommodating, and 100% what I would recommend for anyone seeking to explore the Pacific North West. I’m coming back to do another Evergreen Escapes tour and asking for Sarah, the absolute sweetheart, again.
Written May 14, 2021
Aug 2019 • Couples
Very nice visit to a beautiful park. Daniel was raised in this area and is very knowledgeable and passionate about Olympic Park. Very attentive and desired to ensure everyone enjoyed the trip. Liked the small group.
Written August 13, 2019
This tour was both my husband and my favorite part of our trip to the Pacific Northwest. With limited time to spend in each stop on our trip, having a small group, full day tour to Olympic National Park was the perfect solution, We had ever been to this area so having a guide who was delightful and knowledgeable, providing us so much more than we could have done on our own in one day. Although I would have liked to have seen a beach area, parts of the Park was closed due to maintenance or other issues. Honestly, we could not have done more in one day without feeling very rushed. Our guide took us to amazing areas and provided a delicious lunch including a special dessert to celebrate one of the passenger's birthdays. Our guide was a local so he really knows the area and was full of knowledge about the Park and the surrounding areas and towns. Hotel pick up and drop off was also a nice amenity. My husband and I really felt that the tour was well worth the price and encourage anyone to take a tour with this company.
Written October 6, 2018
Aug 2018 • Couples
This is a fantastic tour. Matt was excellent in his guiding, driving and provision of everything. A comfy new van, plenty of stops with great scenery of course and Matt helped us do our own thing whenever we could fit it in. Lunch was brilliant and filling while sitting at the best view you can imagine. And there's snacks & drinks on board as well. He added in stops I'm sure the bigger tours wouldn't do while providing lots of info. We had 3 weeks in Canada and the USA, this tour was right up with the best days. Thanks Matt!
Written September 5, 2018
my favorite part was the picnic The outdoor setting eating among the giant trees was awesome. We had a tablecloth silverware not plastic and a gourmet meal with wine to boot
Written August 13, 2023
Cannot recommend this tour highly enough. Daniel is a congenial, knowledgeable guide. He took us to mile-high Hurricane Ridge, with stunning views of snow-capped peaks, for a delicious picnic lunch (complete with tablecloth and cloth napkins!) near a rushing river and waterfall, and to Crescent Lake, for an easy 2-mile hike through old growth forest. Being in a small group (6 of us) and with an excellent driver made for a stress—free way to be introduced to this spectacular place. Daniel timed everything perfectly - we never felt rushed. We felt privileged to be able to spend a day in the presence of such majestic beauty.
Written May 24, 2022
Jul 2019 • Solo
I cannot say enough about this tour! Daniel was awesome! He was so full of knowledge and antidotes for all the places we went to that made the trip so exciting. The gourmet lunch was fabulous! I will definitely use Yonder Sky for my next tour! I cannot wait till the next time that I come out here!
Written July 25, 2019
Sep 2018 • Couples
What a great day! Matt thought of everything, Comfortable vehicle, great picnic lunch. So nice to be picked up at our hotel with hot coffee and pastries ready for us.
We would highly recommend this tour group.
We would highly recommend this tour group.
Written September 23, 2018
Our guide Matt from Yoder Sky provided us A+ service throughout the trip. His knowledge of geology and history, as well as his understanding of the area that we visited made the trip absolutely outstanding. Our picnic/lunch was healthy and delicious at an extremely picturesque spot which made the meal even more enjoyable. We highly reccomend his tours to anyone visiting the Seattle area!
Written July 24, 2018
For how long will we hike during this tour? My main interest is to hike in this parc and not really travel by car :). Thank you!
Hi Konala, This is Matt with Yonder Sky. Visiting multiple areas of the park does require some car time. Our active guests are usually able to do 2-3 miles of hiking over the course of the day.
Are kids welcome on this trip? Can it be geared towards families?
Hi Kayla, This is Matt with Yonder Sky. We love hosting families and are happy to accommodate groups with children. We welcome kids ages 8+ on our small group day tours. Private tours are also available for families with younger children.
is hiking involved in this tour?
There can be as much as you like really. At Hurricane Ridge my wife didn't go up to the top lookout so Matt showed her around the lower trails while I went up. So she saw views I didn't and vice versa. Matt said- it's your day you do what you like at each stop.
Buy it with
Olympic National Park Luxury Small-Group Day Tour with Lunch provided by Yonder Sky
Product Overview: Olympic National Park Luxury Small-Group Day Tour with Lunch
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos