per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 7-99, max of 5 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- One Scavenger Hunt Tour for a team of 2-5 people
- Must have a smart phone with a cellular data service plan. Smart Phone not provided with tour
- Departure details
- 394 5th Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109, USA Your adventure will begin at the Seattle Center at the corner of Harrison Street and 5th Avenue.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10211P15
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Follow directions on voucher to Redeem your tour
- Must have a US cellular data plan
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Seattle Scavenger Hunt Adventure?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Seattle Scavenger Hunt Adventure on Tripadvisor
- How much is Seattle Scavenger Hunt Adventure?
- Seattle Scavenger Hunt Adventure price starts from $20.52. Discover and book Seattle Scavenger Hunt Adventure on Tripadvisor
- What is the Seattle Scavenger Hunt Adventure cancellation policy?
- Seattle Scavenger Hunt Adventure cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Seattle Scavenger Hunt Adventure on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Seattle Scavenger Hunt Adventure?
- Seattle Scavenger Hunt Adventure is hosted by Urban Adventure Quest. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Urban Adventure Quest on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Seattle Scavenger Hunt Adventure on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10211P15
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Urban Adventure Quest
Joined in December 2019
#1 of 12 Fun & Games in Camarillo
- 942sergee00To complex to have funThe scavenger hunt took up to much time to play while trying to enjoy the art work and exhibits. It should have been a lot more simple and easier to do.
- Beth D00It was fun and challenging!The hunt was very fun and challenging. I just wish we’d had more time to go into some of the buildings, but we were limited because we had added other plans. History buffs should make this an all day event! Thank you for helping us to see your beautiful city!
- Jray033100Lots of fun!Must do. Really enjoyed the history and being taken by all the landmarks. Maybe not so many questions about hard rock and more about some of the other stuff.
- kimmoore06156600Not goodWould not recommend. You are paying for something you can do on your own and see more things in less amount of time. Was supposed to be family fun and ended up being frustrating and a waste of time and money.
- jetlagbaby00Fun for the whole familyDecided to try this as a way to see the city and keep our seven year old engaged. Worked like a charm. Plenty of opportunities to choose to see sites along the way in depth, or not. Spent just under four hours. Interface is basic but worked fine for us. Lucky find!
- Eurogirl5500A fun way to explore the cityMy friend and I were in Sacramento for a weekend. We wanted a fun way to walk around and explore the city. This was it! It’s fun to get the clues and then figure them out. It was cold (ish) the day we did this, so we probably spent less time than we would have had the weather been warmer. As it was, I think we took about 3 hours or so, including a quick stop in a coffee shop. In warmer weather, we probably would make a day of it and spend some time looking things up to learn more about the city as we solved the clues. We had a little technical difficulty retrieving our tickets, but I called the number they gave us and a very nice woman fixed it for us. I also received a follow-up email after the course, thanking me for some feedback I sent. So, I’d give them high marks for customer service. Sacramento is an interesting place to visit and this was a great way to get acquainted with it. Highly recommend.
- anamV9259VR00MomI couldn’t redeem my ticket, the phone number was useless. Waste of my money. I have nothing else to say. I wish I would have done it
- travelinmom5800Great way to explore a cityGreat way to explore a city. Learned a few interesting facts, saw some things not seen before, and gave our brains a little exercise, too. Easy walking, generous time allowed. One drawback and cause of aggravation was that an historical marker with a clue was no longer there (thankfully, we found a local who knew the answer, and knew that the plaque had been destroyed in a storm), and an artifact had been moved to a different location, so we answered incorrectly. Still, had a great time, would highly recommend.
- 353tommyv00adventure for couplemy and my wife we had amazing time here, still nice memories about exploring local area. very nice adventure, worth to take!
- Alexis R00We had a great time and would highly recommend with the family.We had a great time and would highly recommend with the family. It was a great way to get familiar with a new city.
- lawlerthomas00Fun exploration of new areaFun way to explore a new area! It gave us a mission or purpose to exploring around instead of just wandering. Got thru all 18 questions and we did all of the optional bonus questions. Took us 3h21m of pretty much solid questing other than potty breaks. Good way to spend time and work together :)
- kippy95500Fun way to tourSo much fun! I got to see things I wouldn't have thought to visit. The only reason I gave 4 instead of 5 because one of the clues couldn't be solved because of missing plaque. If I'm paying for something, you'd think they would make the effort to change the clues when something changes. However altogether was a delightful experience and now I want to do it every place I visit!
- K J00Enjoyed.This was a fun afternoon diversion. We had a group of 4 and I bought 4 tickets even though we ended up only using one phone. We enjoyed it, and played about 2/3 of it before having a late lunch and never returning…. The “challenges” are not difficult. Good, in that it covers all ages and skill levels, but we would have enjoyed some more difficulty at times, maybe as an optional or bonus. A number of the locations referred to things no longer there. They note this, but really should change the steps to something new. It was fun, anyway, and a good activity for the family on a rainy day.
- chrissU6262GW00Dead End after a Long DayThe idea of this scavenger hunt was better than the actual experience. The website wouldn't initially accept our code. We were helped by a friendly customer service rep and the issue resolved. Shortly after figuring out the first clue, the "yellow line" disappeared into a museum courtyard that had closed for the day. It was around 4-5pm. And so ended our hunt. Admittedly, we were late coming into Tucson and our family of four was a little road weary. Our usual curiosity and tenacity couldn't carry the day. We thought about going back during our visit, but other plans carried us forward. Overall, it's a great idea.
- brandonsM43XA00AwesomeThe hunt was amazing!! Isaac was very helpful and a great host.. I would recommend this place to friends and family.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Feb 2021 • Couples
Informative adventure we enjoyed! We learned new things and noticed things we never would have if not for this quest. A bit of a bummer because of covid-19 closures.
Written March 1, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Seattle Scavenger Hunt Adventure provided by Urban Adventure Quest
Product Overview: Seattle Scavenger Hunt Adventure
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos