START: 10:00h ("Beach sv. Nikola" on Google Maps)
DURATION: 3 hours
ATTRACTIONS TO SEE: St.Nikola fortress (UNESCO, only from the outside), ex-military object Minerska, undersea tunnel and beautiful nature (Šibenik canal was also filmed in the Game of thrones as a city of Braavos)
GOOD TO HAVE: swimsuit, cap, sunscreen, sunglasses, snack and water
In case of the large group (6-10) persons, we will split you in 2 smaller groups. Every group will have kayak tour and a tour by foot. That way you will be able to visit a great panoramic view point and an underground stone chapel of St. Ante Pustinjak.
DURATION: 5 hours
• The route is not very hard to paddle so you don't have to be in a great physical condition.
• Depending on the guest's place of stay it is possible to organize a transport.
• Minimum age recommended: 10 (only with the parent's presence)
• Included in price: guide, kayaks, bottle of water, chocolate bar
• Not included in price: food and drinks, personal expenses