This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Enjoy a fun and speedy way to cruise through the Big Easy when you book this small-group Segway tour of the city. Pick from multiple daily tour times, meet your guide in central New Orleans, and take part in a brief training session. Once you feel comfortable, set off on your Segway: zip down Bourbon Street, cruise along the banks of the Mississippi River, spy highlights like Louis Armstrong Park and Jackson Square, and more. As you go, learn the stories behind the sights from your guide.
- You'll start atCity Segway Tours214 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA214 Decatur Street, New Orleans, LA 70130See address & details
- 1City Segway ToursStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2French QuarterStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Mississippi RiverStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Louis Armstrong ParkStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 5Jackson SquareStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 6Bourbon StreetStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 7New Orleans Jazz MuseumStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 8Frenchmen StreetStop: 5 minutesSee details
- You'll end atCity Segway Tours214 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA214 Decatur Street, New Orleans, LA 70130See address & details
- Pick from multiple daily tour times to suit your schedule
- Discover many of New Orleans’ top attractions, all in a single tour
- Segways, safety gear, and training are included for your ease
- Learn all about the city’s history and sights from your guide
City Segway Tours, 214 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Guided Segway tour
- 30-minute orientation session
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Rain ponchos available for purchase (refunded if not used)
- Entry/Admission - New Orleans Jazz Museum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum weight requirement is 100 lbs (45 kg) and maximum recommended weight limit is 260 lbs (118 kg)
- All riders must be at least 12 years of age
- All riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride.
- All riders must sign a liability waiver
- Insurance requires a per-authorization of USD $500 on a credit card. Please bring an American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover or cash for this deposit. It will be refunded upon completion of the tour
- Please dress appropriately and wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes. Large backpacks and purses are not recommended
- For safety of mother and child, pregnant women are not permitted to ride
- Maximum of 8 travelers per departure; groups larger than 8 passengers may be split into separate departures
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
The tour and guide were great. Quick tour through the entire French quarter. Guide (Rod) answered everything question we had and was loud, clear, and friendly.
Date of experience: March 2020
My husband and I took the express tour which was the perfect length! We got to see the city but it didn’t occupy our whole day. The only downfall is you travel in a single file so there isn’t much explanation while in motion but you get to see some awesome architecture.
We arrived and went through our safety orientation then lesson in how to ride the Segways. Inside training was smooth and made me feel confident. Then out the door and onto the street. That’s a whole different experience. I wish we had practiced in the alley a bit before merging…
Date of experience: December 2019
We had a group of 9, no one had ever ridden a segway before. Tons of fun, easy to pick up. Our guide Rod was great, knowledgeable and fun. 2hr tour was plenty for our group. Will definitely check it out in other cities.
I took this same tour with my son last spring and it was amazing. Our tour guide was excellent and I learned so much from his narrative, explaining the history, architecture, and showing us nooks and crannies of the city that when we returned to New Orleans for a wedding for the…
Date of experience: October 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: City Segway Tours New Orleans
Great fun Your legs do get tired The 2 hour tour would have been better idea - we did the 3 hour tour
Chuck was a great tour guide!
We loved the tour. Segways were fun, and Chuck dropped some knowledge of the city on us. Thank you, Chuck!
Great tour! Jack was very informative, interesting and friendly. I highly recommend it and would do it again.
Really Great Tour
We really enjoyed our 3 hour segway tour of New Orleans. Rob was a great guide. We saw so much in the 3 hours we we…
Segway Tour of New Orleans French Quarter
I think our tour guide was new. I got four historical facts about the French Quarter. A lot of restaurants /clubs…
Great tour! We loved it!
We enjoyed our tour. It had a lot of great information on the history of NOLA. Cathy, with a C from Chicago, was …
Great way to see the French Quarter!
Jon was a great tour guide! He told us all about the history of the French Quarter and took us to all the interesti…
Steven was great!
Great historical tour. Steven was uber knowledgeable. Take the 2 hr tour! We were safe and stopped for a great snac…
City Segway Tour
One of our favorite parts of our trip was exploring NOLA on a Segway. It even rained the majority of the time and w…
What an educational tour!
This tour offers an awesome opportunity to view the city in 3 hours in a relaxed way. Rod, our tour was profession…
Absolute best way to see the city. With an even better tour guide.
We started the tour in the French Quarter and ended up at the New Orleans Museum of Art. The ride was rather easy e…
Second time...still great!
John gave us a great tour and told us lots of fun facts about the city. Although I’ve taken the tour before, it was…
Best part of our trip so far. Kids and adults loved the tour. Best way to see all of the best areas. Our guide Rod …
Too much stopping & talking-need more Segway
No one takes a Segway tour anywhere and wants to park the Segway twice 10 minutes in and hear a history lecture. Pe…
French Quarter Segway Tour
Jack was our guide for a Segway tour of the French Quarter. Having grown up in the area, and having prominent ances…
- Duration: 1h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 3,540 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 9,299 travelers!
from $19.97* $21.25
Popular: Booked by 553 travelers!