Lowest price guarantee
Ages 0-99, max of 999 per group
Duration: 1–2 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - French Quarter
- Alcoholic drinks
- Departure details
- 1200 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA Tours meet on the sidewalk in front of the American Sports Saloon Tours do not meet inside the bar. Be sure to be on the sidewalk in front of the Saloon at the correct time!
- French Quarter, New Orleans, LA, USA This tour navigates thru the world famous French Quarter. ... ultimately ending in the heart of Vieux Carré (French Quarter) Duration is approximate (1-2 hours) depending on the wait times at stops (including drink & restroom) along the tour route.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9349P29
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, this is a 2-hour walking tour
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements
- Cut off for reservations for this tour is one hour before the scheduled departure. Please be aware that at cut off time for reservations if the minimum numbers are not met the tour will be cancelled and you will be contacted by phone, text, or email up to the hour before the tour is scheduled to depart. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. We do not offer additional compensation for a customer who feels inconvenienced by the tour being cancelled. Knowing that there is a chance that this tour may be cancelled guests may want to have a back up plan in the event that this tour is cancelled last minute
- Guests are not allowed to video any portion of the tour; No videos of any narrations given by tour guides will be permitted
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- A note from New Orleans Jingle Bells Walking Tour
What you can expect during your visit
- Guests are welcome to bring masks, gloves and hand sanitizer to use during tours. Some bars / restaurants require masks if a guest goes inside to purchase a drink. We do have the option of to go windows for both alcoholic & soft drinks along the route as well.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with New Orleans Jingle Bells Walking Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book New Orleans Jingle Bells Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is New Orleans Jingle Bells Walking Tour?
- New Orleans Jingle Bells Walking Tour price starts from $55.00. Discover and book New Orleans Jingle Bells Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the New Orleans Jingle Bells Walking Tour cancellation policy?
- New Orleans Jingle Bells Walking Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book New Orleans Jingle Bells Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides New Orleans Jingle Bells Walking Tour?
- New Orleans Jingle Bells Walking Tour is hosted by SHOW ME NEW ORLEANS TOURS. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SHOW ME NEW ORLEANS TOURS on Tripadvisor. Discover and book New Orleans Jingle Bells Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9349P29
Reserve your spot
- You'll start at1200 Decatur St1200 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USATours meet on the sidewalk in front of the American Sports Saloon Tours do not meet inside the bar. Be sure to be on the sidewalk in front of the Saloon at the correct time!See address & details
- 11200 Decatur StStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 2French QuarterStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atFrench QuarterFrench Quarter, New Orleans, LA, USAThis tour navigates thru the world famous French Quarter. ... ultimately ending in the heart of Vieux Carré (French Quarter) Duration is approximate (1-2 hours) depending on the wait times at stops (including drink & restroom) along the tour route.See address & details
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Coty is the BEST!
Coty was a FANTASTIC guide! He knew so much great information about every building I asked. Such a great way to spe…
Truly Ghostly Tour
The tour guide did not show up. We did not receive an email or phone call canceling. No one answered the phone.
Cody was awesome and definitely entertaining, i like that it was a historic tour and pub crawl at the same time. De…
Booked this tour using siteseeing pass. Tour was amazing, went through French Quarter, Garden District, Downtown an…
Cody was great! (Just wish it were longer.)
My friends and I really enjoyed this tour! Cody was a terrific guide. Personable and funny, not a snooze fest! …
Drunk History Tour Review
Coty was a really nice and welcoming tour guide. He was super knowledgeable about New Orleans, and was happy to an…
Unique and fun way to experience New Orleans
Awesome guide with great stories about NOLA. Funny and unique. Gave us good tips for Mardi Gras. Great pace. We enj…
Fabulous French Quarter
I loved learning all of the history that goes along with the tour of the French Quarter! I was just in aw of all t…
Nobody was there to give us the tour.
4 disappointed kids. Nobody was there to give us the tour. No one picked up the phone. Not reliable.
Nice way to learn about the area
This tour was a great way to learn about the area from a knowledgeable and friendly guide. I liked learning about t…
No impact. No idea.
Our tour was canceled and refunded day of. No explanation provided. We were looking forward to this tour with our …
Cody was lots of fun and full of trivia as we walked around. The places we stopped for drinks were fantastic. Highl…
True Southern Hospitality & Awesome Experience
This tour is a great form of entertainment that far exceeded our expectations. I love the quick witted tour guide w…
Mardi Gras Tour is Awwwsome
Best tour for anything and everything you possibly want when it comes to themes nola. This tour includes all the …
Our second time booking this Mardi Gras walking tour! Always worth it!
This was our second year booking this Mardi Gras walking tour and plan to make it a tradition! We have also attende…