Lowest price guarantee
Ages 0-99, max of 999 per group
Duration: 1–2 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - French Quarter
- Departure details
- 1200 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA Departure Point: French Quarter Address: 1200 Decatur St New Orleans, LA 70116 Directions: Tour meets on the sidewalk in front of The American Sports Saloon Dates: Daily Return point: French Quarter
- French Quarter, New Orleans, LA, USA Tour concludes and departs in the heart of the French Quarter.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9349P15
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tickets can not be transferred. No refunds for any reason (including weather in New Orleans or any other location) All sales are final. Please arrive a few minutes prior to departure time. Tours depart at the scheduled time. If guests do not check in Before the tour they can not call & meet at a different location. Late arrivals will not be refunded. We reserve the right to refuse service to guests who show signs of extreme intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund. Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.Please be aware that @ cut off time for reservations if the minimum numbers are not met the tour will be cancelled & you will be contacted by phone, text, or email up to 1 hour before the tour is scheduled to depart. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternate tour or full refund. We do not offer additional compensation for a customer who feels inconvenienced by the tour being cancelled. Knowing that there is a chance that this tour may be cancelled guests may want to have a back up plan in the event that this tour is cancelled last minute. If a guest agrees to attend the alternate tour all the same terms and conditions apply. Once a guest confirms the new date / time for a tour no refund will be issued if a guest decides to cancel.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule tours due to inclement weather or any other acts of God. Departure Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions. In the event of this taking place guests will be contacted via phone, text or email. We are not responsible for lost or stolen personal belongings or any injuries sustained due to the old, uneven & dilapidated streets & walkways. Participants are advised not to obstruct the sidewalks or streets during this tour. We accept no responsibility for anything that arises from this or failure to follow any other instructions while on tour. A fee of $60 will be charged for any piece of lost, damaged, or missing piece of paranormal equipment if a guest takes the equipment they will be expected to return it immediately or pay the $60 fee so that it can be replaced immediately. Guests are not allowed to video any portion of the tour. No videos of any narrations given by tour guides will be permitted. This is a walking tour. The duration: 1 - 2 hours it may last longer depending on the wait time inside the bars. Some bars may be busy & if numerous stops are made to busy bars this can delay the tour to a large degree. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please keep in mind some bars do not allow kids inside. No entry is gained inside locations. Tour route is subject to change without notice. This tour is also known as the New Orleans Drunk History Tour. Drinks are not included
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- A note from New Orleans Supernatural Tour
What you can expect during your visit
- We encourage guests to bring their own masks and hand sanitizer. Thank you! Stay healthy!
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with New Orleans Supernatural Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book New Orleans Supernatural Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is New Orleans Supernatural Tour?
- New Orleans Supernatural Tour price starts from $35.00. Discover and book New Orleans Supernatural Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the New Orleans Supernatural Tour cancellation policy?
- New Orleans Supernatural Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book New Orleans Supernatural Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides New Orleans Supernatural Tour?
- New Orleans Supernatural Tour is hosted by SHOW ME NEW ORLEANS TOURS. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SHOW ME NEW ORLEANS TOURS on Tripadvisor. Discover and book New Orleans Supernatural Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9349P15
- You'll start at1200 Decatur St1200 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USADeparture Point: French Quarter Address: 1200 Decatur St New Orleans, LA 70116 Directions: Tour meets on the sidewalk in front of The American Sports Saloon Dates: Daily Return point: French QuarterSee address & details
- 11200 Decatur StStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 2French QuarterStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Jackson SquareStop: 8 minutesSee details
- You'll end atFrench QuarterFrench Quarter, New Orleans, LA, USATour concludes and departs in the heart of the French Quarter.See address & details
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Drunk History Tour Review
Coty was a really nice and welcoming tour guide. He was super knowledgeable about New Orleans, and was happy to an…
Unique and fun way to experience New Orleans
Awesome guide with great stories about NOLA. Funny and unique. Gave us good tips for Mardi Gras. Great pace. We enj…
Fabulous French Quarter
I loved learning all of the history that goes along with the tour of the French Quarter! I was just in aw of all t…
Nobody was there to give us the tour.
4 disappointed kids. Nobody was there to give us the tour. No one picked up the phone. Not reliable.
Nice way to learn about the area
This tour was a great way to learn about the area from a knowledgeable and friendly guide. I liked learning about t…
No impact. No idea.
Our tour was canceled and refunded day of. No explanation provided. We were looking forward to this tour with our …
Cody was lots of fun and full of trivia as we walked around. The places we stopped for drinks were fantastic. Highl…
True Southern Hospitality & Awesome Experience
This tour is a great form of entertainment that far exceeded our expectations. I love the quick witted tour guide w…
Mardi Gras Tour is Awwwsome
Best tour for anything and everything you possibly want when it comes to themes nola. This tour includes all the …
Our second time booking this Mardi Gras walking tour! Always worth it!
This was our second year booking this Mardi Gras walking tour and plan to make it a tradition! We have also attende…
Drunk History Rocks!!!
Great fun! Amazingly delicious drinks! Tour guide that was bursting with knowledge and jokes. This tour covers ever…
Great way to kick off Mardi Gras
This is a fantastic tour that is based on all Mardi Gras history from the first Mardi Gras to present. We meet our …
Unethical - Do not pay for the Mardi Gras Experience!
Do not pay for the Mardi Gras Experience! It is just a regular tour meant to be given when Mardi Gras festivities a…
Fantastic French Quarter tour!
Wonderful and interesting tour! Cody was a great guide and took our group all around the French Quarter - he knew …
This tour was great! We learned so much about the rich (and gruesome) history of New Orleans; Coty was an awesome t…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Oct 2020 • Family
Not really spooky but lots of very interesting information. Whole family enjoyed it, would recommend
Written October 16, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.