Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 999 per group
Duration: 1–2 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Departure details
- 1200 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA Departure Point / French Quarter Tour meets on the sidewalk, in front of-- The American Sports Saloon in the French Quarter Tour does not meeting inside the saloon. We are not affiliated with the Saloon. Bartenders do not work for our company and cannot answer any questions or check guests in.
- French Quarter, New Orleans, LA, USA This tour navigates thru the world famous French Quarter. ... ultimately ending in the heart of Vieux Carré (French Quarter) Duration is approximate (1-2 hours) depending on the wait times at stops (including drink & restroom) along the tour route.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9349P2
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tickets can not be transferred. No refunds for any reason (including weather in New Orleans or any other location) All sales are final. Please arrive a few minutes prior to departure time. Tours depart at the scheduled time. If guests do not check in Before the tour they can not call & meet at a different location. Late arrivals will not be refunded. We reserve the right to refuse service to guests who show signs of extreme intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund. Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.Please be aware that @ cut off time for reservations if the minimum numbers are not met the tour will be cancelled & you will be contacted by phone, text, or email up to 1 hour before the tour is scheduled to depart. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternate tour or full refund. We do not offer additional compensation for a customer who feels inconvenienced by the tour being cancelled. Knowing that there is a chance that this tour may be cancelled guests may want to have a back up plan in the event that this tour is cancelled last minute. If a guest agrees to attend the alternate tour all the same terms and conditions apply. Once a guest confirms the new date / time for a tour no refund will be issued if a guest decides to cancel.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule tours due to inclement weather or any other acts of God. Departure Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions. In the event of this taking place guests will be contacted via phone, text or email. We are not responsible for lost or stolen personal belongings or any injuries sustained due to the old, uneven & dilapidated streets & walkways. Participants are advised not to obstruct the sidewalks or streets during this tour. We accept no responsibility for anything that arises from this or failure to follow any other instructions while on tour. A fee of $60 will be charged for any piece of lost, damaged, or missing piece of paranormal equipment if a guest takes the equipment they will be expected to return it immediately or pay the $60 fee so that it can be replaced immediately. Guests are not allowed to video any portion of the tour. No videos of any narrations given by tour guides will be permitted. This is a walking tour. The duration: 1 - 2 hours it may last longer depending on the wait time inside the bars. Some bars may be busy & if numerous stops are made to busy bars this can delay the tour to a large degree. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please keep in mind some bars do not allow kids inside. No entry is gained inside locations. Tour route is subject to change without notice. This tour is also known as the New Orleans Drunk History Tour. Drinks are not included
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from New Orleans History and Hauntings Tour
What you can expect during your visit
- Guests are welcome to bring masks, gloves and hand sanitizer to use during tours. Some bars / restaurants require masks if a guest goes inside to purchase a drink. We do have the option of to go windows for both alcoholic & soft drinks along the route as well.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with New Orleans History and Hauntings Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book New Orleans History and Hauntings Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is New Orleans History and Hauntings Tour?
- New Orleans History and Hauntings Tour price starts from $35.00. Discover and book New Orleans History and Hauntings Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the New Orleans History and Hauntings Tour cancellation policy?
- New Orleans History and Hauntings Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book New Orleans History and Hauntings Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides New Orleans History and Hauntings Tour?
- New Orleans History and Hauntings Tour is hosted by SHOW ME NEW ORLEANS TOURS. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SHOW ME NEW ORLEANS TOURS on Tripadvisor. Discover and book New Orleans History and Hauntings Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9349P2
- You'll start at1200 Decatur St1200 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USADeparture Point / French Quarter Tour meets on the sidewalk, in front of-- The American Sports Saloon in the French Quarter Tour does not meeting inside the saloon. We are not affiliated with the Saloon. Bartenders do not work for our company and cannot answer any questions or check guests in.See address & details
- 11200 Decatur StStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 2French QuarterStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll end atFrench QuarterFrench Quarter, New Orleans, LA, USAThis tour navigates thru the world famous French Quarter. ... ultimately ending in the heart of Vieux Carré (French Quarter) Duration is approximate (1-2 hours) depending on the wait times at stops (including drink & restroom) along the tour route.See address & details
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Coty is the BEST!
Coty was a FANTASTIC guide! He knew so much great information about every building I asked. Such a great way to spe…
Truly Ghostly Tour
The tour guide did not show up. We did not receive an email or phone call canceling. No one answered the phone.
Cody was awesome and definitely entertaining, i like that it was a historic tour and pub crawl at the same time. De…
Booked this tour using siteseeing pass. Tour was amazing, went through French Quarter, Garden District, Downtown an…
Cody was great! (Just wish it were longer.)
My friends and I really enjoyed this tour! Cody was a terrific guide. Personable and funny, not a snooze fest! …
Drunk History Tour Review
Coty was a really nice and welcoming tour guide. He was super knowledgeable about New Orleans, and was happy to an…
Unique and fun way to experience New Orleans
Awesome guide with great stories about NOLA. Funny and unique. Gave us good tips for Mardi Gras. Great pace. We enj…
Fabulous French Quarter
I loved learning all of the history that goes along with the tour of the French Quarter! I was just in aw of all t…
Nobody was there to give us the tour.
4 disappointed kids. Nobody was there to give us the tour. No one picked up the phone. Not reliable.
Nice way to learn about the area
This tour was a great way to learn about the area from a knowledgeable and friendly guide. I liked learning about t…
No impact. No idea.
Our tour was canceled and refunded day of. No explanation provided. We were looking forward to this tour with our …
Cody was lots of fun and full of trivia as we walked around. The places we stopped for drinks were fantastic. Highl…
True Southern Hospitality & Awesome Experience
This tour is a great form of entertainment that far exceeded our expectations. I love the quick witted tour guide w…
Mardi Gras Tour is Awwwsome
Best tour for anything and everything you possibly want when it comes to themes nola. This tour includes all the …
Our second time booking this Mardi Gras walking tour! Always worth it!
This was our second year booking this Mardi Gras walking tour and plan to make it a tradition! We have also attende…