Private Nuwara Eliya full day tour. Visit Horton Plains National Park Early morning. Visit Tea Factory (There are 4 factories.you can choose 2 tea factories) Climb Ramboda Waterfalls. Visit Gregory Lake. Nuwara Eliya city walk. Visit Nuwara Eliya view point. Stop for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Drop off at your Hotel. You can customize this tour.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Horton Plains National Park
- Entry/Admission - Ramboda Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Gregory Lake
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We can pickup you any places around Nuwara Eliya.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 110823P18
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with A Day in Nuwara Eliya - ASY Tours?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book A Day in Nuwara Eliya - ASY Tours on Tripadvisor
- How much is A Day in Nuwara Eliya - ASY Tours?
- A Day in Nuwara Eliya - ASY Tours price starts from $40.00. Discover and book A Day in Nuwara Eliya - ASY Tours on Tripadvisor
- What is the A Day in Nuwara Eliya - ASY Tours cancellation policy?
- A Day in Nuwara Eliya - ASY Tours cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book A Day in Nuwara Eliya - ASY Tours on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides A Day in Nuwara Eliya - ASY Tours?
- A Day in Nuwara Eliya - ASY Tours is hosted by Things To Do in Nuwara Eliya - ASY Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Things To Do in Nuwara Eliya - ASY Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book A Day in Nuwara Eliya - ASY Tours on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 110823P18
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Horton Plains National ParkStop: 5 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Damro Labookellie Tea Centre and Tea GardenStop: 1 minuteSee details
- 3Blue Field Tea FactoryStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Ramboda WaterfallStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Gregory LakeStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Nuwara EliyaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Things To Do in Nuwara Eliya - ASY Tours
Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka
Joined in December 2018
#1 of 3 Classes & Workshops in Nuwara Eliya
What you should expect
The communication with Asky was good and he made genuine efforts to help and accommodate. The price was good for the activities and length. Where it lacked substance was with the nature of the activities themselves. Our driver was great but spoke very few words of English. The activities : The first view of the waterfall involved going through a hotel followed by a walk down some narrow dodgy steps. No real problem there. What we were not prepared for was a hike in the forest out to the second viewpoint of the waterfall. The terrain is hazardous and it is recommended to wear decent footwear. You can also expect to go up several steps (several hundreds) that are all dodgiest from one to the next. That will take you between 20 to 30 minutes. It is an amazing looking site once you get there The tea factory tours were good but I would recommend doing them on weekdays when the factory is actually running. Moreover, if you have seen one factory, you don’t need to see two. They are similar. Pick which one you would rather see most. Don’t expect to visit the plantation themselves.
Buy it with
A Day in Nuwara Eliya - ASY Tours provided by Things To Do in Nuwara Eliya - ASY Tours
Product Overview: A Day in Nuwara Eliya - ASY Tours
Number of Photos