per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Packed Dinner
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8021P61
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Bring warm layers of clothes, Icecaps & Dress appropriately for the temple.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Overnight Hiking and Trekking Tour to Adams peak via Peak Wilderness sanctuary?
- Overnight Hiking and Trekking Tour to Adams peak via Peak Wilderness sanctuary price starts from $150.00. Discover and book Overnight Hiking and Trekking Tour to Adams peak via Peak Wilderness sanctuary on Tripadvisor
- What is the Overnight Hiking and Trekking Tour to Adams peak via Peak Wilderness sanctuary cancellation policy?
- Overnight Hiking and Trekking Tour to Adams peak via Peak Wilderness sanctuary cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Overnight Hiking and Trekking Tour to Adams peak via Peak Wilderness sanctuary on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Overnight Hiking and Trekking Tour to Adams peak via Peak Wilderness sanctuary?
- Overnight Hiking and Trekking Tour to Adams peak via Peak Wilderness sanctuary is hosted by Beyond Escapes. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Beyond Escapes on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Overnight Hiking and Trekking Tour to Adams peak via Peak Wilderness sanctuary on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8021P61
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Joined in June 2014
#40 of 850 Outdoor Activities in Colombo
- W5308QVrajeshr00Terrible experience at Leopard’s NestAfter reading all the hyped reviews decided to book and stay at Leopard’s Nest with their all inclusive glamping package. We were thoroughly disappointed with the facility and the service. Would not recommend this place. There’re much better places out there….Don’t waste your money…Not worth it!!!!
- Journey57267600Highly RecommendedExcept full rain and missing leopards, every arrangements where fully satisfactory. Enjoyed the stay
- vandhanakrish00Wonderful week at Sri LankaOur experience with Beyond Escapes was remarkable! From the get go, Dhammika was responsive over emails and helped chart out a lovely custom plan for me and my family which included a little bit of everything. There were temples, countryside drives, beaches, Safaris, and even city tours. Their choice of stays and the tour plan was well tailored for us and they were always available for tweaks. Each of our stays at Cinnamon Wild, Radisson, Amaya Hills and Gallway Heights were excellent. We had Ceaser drive us around for the whole week and he is a gem! Responsible, highly informative and an excellent guide who can hold up conversations about anything. He comes with decadesFrom politics to tourism to education to culture, he was very resourceful. There's so much more of Sri Lanka left for us to explore and we hope to do so soon with Beyond Escapes and Ceaser again! Thank you! Love, Vandhana, Meena, and Murthy. Bengaluru, India.
- Georgetravels3600Great experience.Overall a great tour with Mr Dinesh, extremely knowledgeable and helpful throughout the day. Sigiriya is a must see!
- L2204EYkatherinec00Sri Lanka in 7 daysJust finished a week tour of Sri Lanka with our guide Mr Caesor, who was exceptional. He ensured that the trip was planned so we went from one activity to another without waiting. He changed the itinerary to suit our preferences and was very informative about the sights and Sri Lanka itself so we learnt a lot! Very friendly and discreet- meaning he let us have our family time but was there to help us whenever we needed. Sri Lanka is a beautiful country and we packed a lot into a week due to our excellent guide. Thank you Kath, Garry and Haydn Chamberlain (England)
- kirstyj79100Excellent Service from Beyond Escapes, ColomboThis is the 2nd time weve used Beyond Escapes & once again they provided an 1st Class service. Thank you! Ceasor was our fabulous driver, very knowable & professional & friendly. Thank you for looking after our family so well & showing us around your beautiful country.
- Shashank198600Srilankan OdysseyMy 6/7 day tour was organized by Beyond escapes. It was curated to my needs and attention to detail was fabulous. Ruwan who is the founder of ‘Beyond Escapes’ personally ensures everything is on order and is always accessible to the travelers. Our driver was Shavendra was a pleasant person to have around and contributed greatly to our beautiful experience in this magical country. If I think of Srilanka it will always be with Beyond Escapes.
- mmouse77700Best time everOur entire day was AMAZING from pick up to drop off, our driver RUMESH was FANTASTIC. He made every effort to make sure we were comfortable and were able to see all the animals in the park, including a glimpse of a sleeping leopard in the cave of a rock. We had an amazing traditional home cooked Sri Lankan lunch catered by RUMESH. This was the Best and most memorable 1st safari, we can’t wait to go on another. Thank you for a wonderful time RUMESH 🥰
- danijelp17900Beautiful Tour to Galle and a Turtle ResortDefinitiv the Highlight has been the Turtle Resort! You' ll never come Baby Turtles Thatcher clone, are allowed to stroke or hold em...
- 316baibav00AmazingIt was our first trip in Sri Lanka and was a really good start of the holiday , we enjoyed it so much and learned a lot about the culture from the guys , highly recomended :)
- Compass5587900Wonderful experience !We booked this tour with Beyond Escapes and made a few changes as we wanted to visit Wilpattu national park as well as their recommondations, but we only had 4 days in Sri lanka. They were really responsive and organised everything for us from the airport transfer to the last day of our trip. Our guide Cesar was a good driver, very polite and was very knowledgeable, staying very attentive to our needs. All the excursions were amazing. The village visit was really fun as we had the opportunity to prepare an authentic Sri Lankan lunch with a local family, demonstrating typical cooking traditions. We had an amazing experience in Wilpattu national park as we saw so many animals like bears, crocodiles, birds and the leopards. It was really impressive when one leopard tried to attack the buffalos. A huge thank you to Cesar and beyond escapes for creating such an unforgettable trip to Sri Lanka!!!
- Virginia M00Wonderful wonderful time!Me & my husband had an amazing time in Sri Lanka mainly because of our lovely driver/tour guide Mr. Ceasor. He was so very kind and smiley. We had a private tour which is great as you don't have to wait for others and do things in your own time as well. Overall the experience with beyond escapes was so wonderful and everything was planned for you and you are well taken care off! So Thank you Beyond Escapes and lovely Mr. Ceasor. We hope to come back to see you and the beautiful Sri Lanka again!
- T3204OTemmap00Private tour - Galle, Yala, MirissaFantastic tour and special thanks to my driver Mr Krishan who was very punctual and really looked after me. Was a bit nervous as a solo female traveller but I felt very safe and had a wonderful trip. Wasn't taken anywhere I felt uncomfortable and wasn't taken anywhere I felt pressured to buy something from. Communication with Beyond Escapes was very good (pre tour communication was very clear and response times were speedy - much better than some British tour operators (e.g. On the Go)).
- 23alixd00Great intro to Sri Lankan wildlifeMy guide, Nirmala, was fantastic, really knowledgeable and friendly. We saw 20 kinds of birds plus macau, water monitors and a baby crocodile in just two hours! It was also simply a nice way to spend a morning.
- 358jagathf00Tour was very funfullService was very good and rooms are clean charges also reasonable for our budget location is located is easy to enyone find
Buy it with
Overnight Hiking and Trekking Tour to Adams peak via Peak Wilderness sanctuary provided by Beyond Escapes
Product Overview: Overnight Hiking and Trekking Tour to Adams peak via Peak Wilderness sanctuary
Number of Photos