Kitulgala White Water Rafting
Kitulagala, Sri Lanka most popular site of White water rafting is located on the banks of River Kelani Ganga, at a distance of 80km from Colombo, lining the A7 main road that winds and ascends spectacularly to reach Sri Lanka Holidays Nuwara Eliya of Central Highlands via Ginigathehena and Hatton. For the birders and ornithologists, Kitulgala is irresistible too: 38 species of birds are found here. For the photographic enthusiasts, the ever green rainforest of every hue and tone of green, serves endless landscapes. The combination of fast paced rapids, tranquillity of the Kitulgala forest reserve, the traditional lifestyle of the villagers, well organized on-site White water rafting operators at Kitulgala .
• Tour Starts at 6.00 am from the pick-up point.
• Pick up from anywhere in Kalutara or Wadduwa.
• Drop off at the pick-up point or any place in between Kitulgala and the pick-up point.
Activities & Attractions
• White Water Rafting in Kitulgala
• Witness Car Museum
• Witness tropical Sri lanka Villages , rubber plantations and paddy fields
• Comfortable Transportation with well Experienced Driver Guide
• All the Excursion Charges & All Entry Tickets
• Cost for Rafting session
• Mineral Water
• Vehicle Insurance & Passenger Insurance
• Fuel & Highway Charges
• Food & Drinks except mention in the inclusions.
Note – Russian, German, French, Italy, Arabic, Tamil & Hindi speaking guides can be arranged at extra cost.
This is a full package day tour which includes entrance fees, activity charges, transportation and taxes for above mentioned activities & attractions. No extra charges will be applied.