Nuwara Eliya Tour
By Suduhansa Tours
You will be taken to the following places in the beautiful Nuwara Eliya. I'm sure this will be a new experience for you 1. Tea plantation you can waking 2. Tea factory ( you can see how to make tea) 3. Haggala Botanical garden 4. Water falls - 5. gregory lake -
per group (up to 7)
per group (up to 7)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 10–15 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- wifi on the car
- Luxury car
- All enters Tickets
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Hakgala Botanic Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Gregory Lake
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Let us know if your hotel is not on our list
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 92122P34
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Nuwara Eliya Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Nuwara Eliya Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Nuwara Eliya Tour?
- Nuwara Eliya Tour price starts from $128.00. Discover and book Nuwara Eliya Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Nuwara Eliya Tour cancellation policy?
- Nuwara Eliya Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Nuwara Eliya Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Nuwara Eliya Tour?
- Nuwara Eliya Tour is hosted by Suduhansa Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Suduhansa Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Nuwara Eliya Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 92122P34
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Damro Labookellie Tea Centre and Tea GardenStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 2Seetha Amman KovilStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Hakgala Botanic GardensStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Gregory LakeStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Susantha Spice and Herbal GardenStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Had great communication prior to my arrival and once I arrived. Made finding my driver super easy. My driver Dine…
Great tour for nature
Overpriced for a boat tour , don't expect to see alot of animals, you get lucky if you find some crocodile or any o…
Srilanka shore line
Its hikkaduwa unawatuna stunning place to dive surf and do many more ,,,,,,and around south part of srilanka is tot…
A great day!
Excellent day spent with several activities such as madu river safari, turtle conservatory and tour of Ahungalla wi…
What an adventure! But get prepared beforehand
The day in the Sinharaja Rainforest was an absolute adventure. Samira brought us safe and fast to the starting poin…
Perfect start to explore Sri Lanka
It was a very nice experience. We were 3 friends and together with Samira we went on a half a day tour. He picked u…
Great day with tour guide Sameera :-)
Our tour guide Sameera took us up early in the morning directly in the hotel. Communication via Whatsapp was easy. …
Our colleagues recommended this company as they were very happy with them. At first, I was not the happiest. We h…
The driver Was friendly and helpful took us safely to the rainforest and dropped us back at our hotel
Sameer was always very helpful and good company. Although the trip involved long hours of driving the trip was very…
Worth a visit!
Awesome trip with top guys! We visited Cinnamon Island, which also had a fish massage pool ;-) The guys took us and…
Life enhancing experience
For me, this was an incredibly life enhancing experience, the water was lively, but we still saw lots of diversity …
Natural rain forest in sri lanka🌲🌳🌴🏞️
SINHARAJA RAIN FOREST is a prominent ecotourism site in Sri Lanka, as well as a world heritage and bio diversity ho…
Great airport transport
We used Suduhansa Tours for airport pick up and drop back off from our accommodation in Ahungalla. Both trips with …
This was a superb experience to spend the holiday with Sudu hansa boat saffari .Main thing is they have a excellent…