A lifetime journey with the whalesharks. A 30 minute snorkelling journeys is enough to make it enjoyable & memorable.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 206065P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Cebu Whaleshark Journeys?
- Cebu Whaleshark Journeys price starts from $153.85. Discover and book Cebu Whaleshark Journeys on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cebu Whaleshark Journeys cancellation policy?
- Cebu Whaleshark Journeys cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cebu Whaleshark Journeys on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cebu Whaleshark Journeys?
- Cebu Whaleshark Journeys is hosted by Best Guide in Cebu. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Best Guide in Cebu on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cebu Whaleshark Journeys on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 206065P2
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1OslobStop: 30 minutesA 3 hour drive from the city to the town of Oslob. A 30 minute snorkelling with the whalesharks.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Best Guide in Cebu
Cebu Island, Philippines
Joined in October 2019
#182 of 317 Tours & Activities in Cebu Island
Great experience of Cebu
We pretty much enjoyed all the stops particularly the Lapu-Lapu shrine and the Sirao Instagram sites. Leila, our tour guide, was very knowledgeable of the history of Cebu. She also has some recommendations on where to stay if ever my wife and I decided to stay in Cebu long term.
Cebu Whaleshark Journeys provided by Best Guide in Cebu
Product Overview: Cebu Whaleshark Journeys
Number of Photos