Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Long pant, Chaps
- Closed shoes (size 36-41)
- Safety helmet
- Water & Snack (only Long Ride package)
- Transport service
- Personal expense
- Departure details
- Kuda P Stables Bali Horse Riding Experience, Jl. Langudu Desa Langudu No.516, Pangkung Tibah, Kec. Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Bali 82115, Indonesia
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 92029P254
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Maximum weight is 80 Kg
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Bali Village Experience Horse Ride?
- Bali Village Experience Horse Ride price starts from $25.00. Discover and book Bali Village Experience Horse Ride on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bali Village Experience Horse Ride cancellation policy?
- Bali Village Experience Horse Ride cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Bali Village Experience Horse Ride on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Bali Village Experience Horse Ride?
- Bali Village Experience Horse Ride is hosted by Wandernesia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Wandernesia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bali Village Experience Horse Ride on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Bali Village Experience Horse Ride?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Bali Village Experience Horse Ride on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 92029P254
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Eddie was a great guide!
Trip was customised to suit me, which was fantastic as I was on a short timetable. The Hindu temples were great, bu…
Amazing experience with great food and knowledgeable staff
This was probably one of the best experiences I’ve ever had in Bali. The Chef was incredibly knowledgeable about Ba…
Food was very good but we were 17 persons in two groups. So we had to share the pan, cutting board etc. and couldn’…
The Best Cooking Class in Bali: Sets A High Standard
I have attended a lot of amazing cooking classes in different countries around the world and this was one of the be…
BE AWARE IF YOU HAVE A DIETARY REQUIREMENT - THE EDGE WILL NOT ACCOMMODATE
We booked a luncheon with the Edge for myself and three other friends. I requested a menu change to reflect my al…
True traditional story from bali
a meeting of two characters played between 2 characters that we can inspire for everyday life. very impressed, hope…
Great food great setting
The food was great and in a beautiful balinese setting. My partner is vegan and they made their Godigodi vegan for …
Unreliable information. A day trip is actually only half day
Terrible service. We booked a daytrip rafting on the Nimanga river with them. We booked it without the transport fr…
Fantastic course - highly recommend
Ease of booking, pick up. Educational guide and chef in Komang. Interactive and fun session. Tasty recipes and co…
I was thoroughly impressed by the experience. From the moment I walked in, I was greeted by friendly and attentive …
Funtastic cooking class
Chef Tommy was amazing!!! He was funny, made the class enjoyable and interesting. All staff’s knowledge of their lo…
It was a very fun and interactive cooking class. A great way to spend the morning learning about (and eating) local…
Its a nice place but, we didnt have ID with us so we had to pay for deposit which is fine. We already paid 1,4 mil …
It's our second time on Bali . We stay in Kuta. In 2019 we were almost every evening at the restaurant. Our waiter…
Great way to spend a morning
This was an amazing day out! We cooked nine different Balinese dishes including sate, nasi goreng, gado gado, green…
More to explore in Tabanan