This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Excel India Tours, No.30/354,Near Immaculate Heart of Holy Mary's Church, Nettoor, Kochi, Kerala 682040, India
Staff of Excel India Tours will meet you at your hotel/Kochi port/or Kochi Airport depending on your mode of arrival.
Tour # 1 Kochi Over View
Tour duration 5 hours.
The tour proceeds from the harbor to Fort Kochi. (Drive 30 minutes)
1. Stop at the beach to watch the Chinese Fishing Nets Interact with the fisher men and operate the net yourself. Take photographs.
2. Church of St. Francis.( Walk 5 minutes )
First European church in India and also in this church that Vasco da Gama was first buried before taking him to Portugal.9 15 ninutes)
3. Santa Cruz ( Walk 5 minutes )
One of the heritages edifices of Kochi. Get wonderful photos of the church both inside and outside of the marvelous building. (15 minutes.)
4. ,Jewish Town. (Drive 15 minutes)
Walk down the streets of Jewish town fascinated at the ancient Jewish settlement of Jewish community there. The town is preserved and buildings are shops which sell spices, antiques and artifacts to tourists.
( 20 minutes)
5. Paradeshi Synagogue. ( 15 minutes )
Synagogue of the Jews here which held as the only 4 orthodox synagogues in the world and is considered as the oldest in the British in the Common Wealth.( 15 minutes )
6. Dutch Palace (Walk 5 minutes)
This is the preserved royal residence of Kochi royalty. Inside we can find the most beautiful murals in India. (30 minutes)
End of Tour.
Tour # 2. Backwater Cruise in a Houseboat
Tour duration 8 hours.
This tour is designed to introduce Kerala and its attractive backwaters to travelers.
1. An overland drive from the Kochi harbor to Alleppey / Kumarakom Backwaters. (1 hour 45 minutes)
2. Board a pre arranged houseboat and start the backwater cruise for 3 hours.
The houseboats are previous spices boats of Kerala innovated into houseboats for tourists with bedrooms kitchen and a spacious lobby. The kitchen of the houseboat under an enthusiastic Chef will cook for you our traditional food to your taste.
3. The cruising along the backwaters and palm fringed rice paddies and tiny villages will be an experience you never have anywhere except here.
4. After the cruise the tour will return to Kochi (drive is 1 hour 45 minutes.)
5. Orientation drive in Fort Kochi for photo stops at Chinese Fishing Nets.( 14 minutes)
Returned to the pier.( 30 minutes)