Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 5 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Snowboard and snowboard boot rental
- Hotel drop off and pick up
- In room fitting
- Slope-side service
- Helmets are not included in the package price. They are available to separately for rental, $10/day.
- Departure details
- Location Name: Your accommodations in the Mammoth Lakes area. Return Location: We will pick up your equipment at your accommodations at the end of your stay.
- Mammoth Lakes, Mammoth Lakes, California
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16389P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adults are considered 13 years or older
- Delivery service is only for those directly in the Mammoth (Mammoth Mountain and June Mountain) area.
- Please Note: Rental gear is not guaranteed until re-confirmed. You MUST re-confirm your reservation NO LATER than 48 hours prior to your desired rental date.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Mammoth Mountain Premium Snowboard Rental Including Delivery?
- Mammoth Mountain Premium Snowboard Rental Including Delivery price starts from $174.80. Discover and book Mammoth Mountain Premium Snowboard Rental Including Delivery on Tripadvisor
- What is the Mammoth Mountain Premium Snowboard Rental Including Delivery cancellation policy?
- Mammoth Mountain Premium Snowboard Rental Including Delivery cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mammoth Mountain Premium Snowboard Rental Including Delivery on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Mammoth Mountain Premium Snowboard Rental Including Delivery?
- Mammoth Mountain Premium Snowboard Rental Including Delivery is hosted by Black Tie Ski Rentals of Mammoth. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Black Tie Ski Rentals of Mammoth on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mammoth Mountain Premium Snowboard Rental Including Delivery on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16389P3
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
We were so impressed with our experience! The quality of the ski gear we rented was excellent- selected and tuned …
Fabulous customer service - my group posed many challenges (equipment changes) and the staff was always friendly, e…
The only way to go! Treat yourself
I can't imagine going any other way now that we used Black Tie! We got delivered and fitted for skis at 6pm the nig…
EZ and Great Service!
Invited another couple to stay with us in Mammoth, and it couldn't have been more seamless using Black Tie for thei…
We were VERY happy with the quality of skies/boots and top notch service. Delivery & pick up was a treat! Thank you…
Black Tie has great customer service!
This is the second year we’ve used Black Tie in Mammoth, and they are amazing. After a long drive, I can’t tell yo…
For families with kids, they are a lifesaver!
What more do you want than, friendly timely service that provides with the most up to date equipment brought to you…
Unbelievable service for the same price as competitors. Cannot be beaten.
This service is the BEST in the world- ok a big statement, but very well deserved, I challenge anyone to do better.…
Excellent service from Jeremy. He couldn’t have been more patient and helpful. Even got to meet his dog and he help…
Just the Best
This is a service that just can't be beat. They have a location in the Sierra Nevada Resort and Spa - the hotel wh…
The best in ski rental
This service is literally a god send. I go up to Mammoth all the time, sometimes very last minute. The last thing I…
Day before New Year Skiing Rentals
First time visiting Black Tie Ski rentals and believe me - we’ve been to many rental places in Mammoth over the yea…
Incredible customer service
Our family needed to rent snow gear for Thanksgiving day and the Friday after. We went in on Wednesday and rented f…
Amazing customer service
This company is amazing! Every employee I dealt with, both over the phone and in person, was extremely friendly an…
Remarkable and outstanding service
I just got back with a family of five from 4 days of skiing in mammoth mountain. Being the sole person that had to …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jan 2019 • Family
Rented snowboard, boots, and bindings for my son from Black Tie for a trip to Mammoth this past weekend. Equipment was delivered to our room on time and the service/fitting was great. Having the equipment delivered to our room the night we arrived allowed us to head straight to the lifts the next morning, no rental hassles/lines to worry about at the Lodge. On our second day we figured out that my son could use a longer board so I made a call to Black Tie and they were able to meet us at the Mammoth Mountain Inn lobby in a couple of hours. There's no charge for the board swap and again the service was top notch. It's a little pricier than getting your gear from the rental place in the hotel but well worth it. Returning equipment is as easy as leaving it with the Bell Desk in the hotel.
Written January 24, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thanks so much for your business and the great review. Love the tag line. We always hope to provide our clients with a hassle free rental experience and to help maximize your time on the slopes with friends and family. Look forward to hearing from you in the future.
Written November 11, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.