Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 5 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Skis, poles and boot rental
- Hotel drop off and pick up
- In room fitting
- Slope-side service
- Helmets are not included in the package price. They are available separately for rent, $10/day.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your accommodations in the Mammoth Lakes area. Return point: We will pick up your equipment at your accommodations at the end of your stay.
- Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546, USA
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16389P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adults are considered 13 years or older
- Delivery service is only for those directly in the Mammoth (Mammoth Mountain and June Mountain) area.
- Please Note: Rental gear is not guaranteed until re-confirmed. You MUST re-confirm your reservation NO LATER than 48 hours prior to your desired rental date.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Mammoth Mountain Premium Ski Rental Including Delivery?
- Mammoth Mountain Premium Ski Rental Including Delivery price starts from $174.80. Discover and book Mammoth Mountain Premium Ski Rental Including Delivery on Tripadvisor
- What is the Mammoth Mountain Premium Ski Rental Including Delivery cancellation policy?
- Mammoth Mountain Premium Ski Rental Including Delivery cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mammoth Mountain Premium Ski Rental Including Delivery on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Mammoth Mountain Premium Ski Rental Including Delivery?
- Mammoth Mountain Premium Ski Rental Including Delivery is hosted by Black Tie Ski Rentals of Mammoth. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Black Tie Ski Rentals of Mammoth on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mammoth Mountain Premium Ski Rental Including Delivery on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16389P1
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Black Tie Ski Rentals of Mammoth
Mammoth Lakes, California
Joined in December 2009
#5 of 41 Outdoor Activities in Mammoth Lakes
- frommologist00Exceeded expectations!We were so impressed with our experience! The quality of the ski gear we rented was excellent- selected and tuned to be an excellent match for our experience and the snow conditions. The delivery guys were knowledgeable, professional and friendly. And the return couldn’t have been easier. Thanks!
- megank31600Fantastic PeopleFabulous customer service - my group posed many challenges (equipment changes) and the staff was always friendly, extremely helpful, and knowledgeable. The owner went above and beyond to help us have an easy and fun ski weekend.
- Snosearch00EZ and Great Service!Invited another couple to stay with us in Mammoth, and it couldn't have been more seamless using Black Tie for their rental equipment. Came to our door fully prepared and ready. Beats long lines for rentals on every way. Super-prepared and professional.
- Natali S00Best decision!We were VERY happy with the quality of skies/boots and top notch service. Delivery & pick up was a treat! Thank you!!
- SMBTRAVELS400Black Tie has great customer service!This is the second year we’ve used Black Tie in Mammoth, and they are amazing. After a long drive, I can’t tell you how nice it is to have all our ski equipment brought to our room. They bring a couple of different sizes so you can find the best fit, and they make all the necessary adjustments so you are ready to go. After our first day of skiing, my daughter’s boot was hurting her, so Black Tie sent TWO people (Becca and Ryan C) with multiple boots at no extra charge to get another size for her. Becca and Ryan showed up exactly when they said they would, were friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. I also like that you have many options (heated boots are game-changing). Don’t mess with rentals where you have to leave your lodging and add one more thing to your to-do list before hitting the slopes. And did I mention that when you are finished skiing, you just leave the equipment with the bell staff in the hotel and you walk away? Thanks, Black Tie, you made our ski vacation so easy!
- wilpwrr00For families with kids, they are a lifesaver!What more do you want than, friendly timely service that provides with the most up to date equipment brought to your doors and fitted? You want slope side service? Done. You want to change equipment? Done. You are arriving late/early? They'll accommodate. The fittings in the room based on your prior useage and their pickup after the rentals are incredibly convenient for families that travel with kids like us. It's also convenient for those who just don't want to waste time waiting in countless lines to rent and then to return equipment. As long as we need to rent, we will always use Black Tie for our needs. (Man, this sounds like a paid advertisement!) Thanks guys!!! The Hong family.
- ttph00If you need to rent equipment, this is the way to do it!Rented snowboard, boots, and bindings for my son from Black Tie for a trip to Mammoth this past weekend. Equipment was delivered to our room on time and the service/fitting was great. Having the equipment delivered to our room the night we arrived allowed us to head straight to the lifts the next morning, no rental hassles/lines to worry about at the Lodge. On our second day we figured out that my son could use a longer board so I made a call to Black Tie and they were able to meet us at the Mammoth Mountain Inn lobby in a couple of hours. There's no charge for the board swap and again the service was top notch. It's a little pricier than getting your gear from the rental place in the hotel but well worth it. Returning equipment is as easy as leaving it with the Bell Desk in the hotel.
- sashaflight00Unbelievable service for the same price as competitors. Cannot be beaten.This service is the BEST in the world- ok a big statement, but very well deserved, I challenge anyone to do better. I have skied for over 42yrs and they really are the best. My family of 7 (5 kids) were completely looked after by Black Tie, they made the whole process uncomplicated, smooth and true black tie service for the same prices as the Villiage mammoth company that also quoted us. Don't be worried that the name implies a higher price tag- not at all- very competitive prices. Once sized - with 5 tired kids, while they fit the boots to skis etc, they suggested we go check into our hotel- relax- they will deliver them to us (no extra cost). The communications excellent, they were prompt with pick up and deliver times (within 2 mins!!!) to our room for drop off and pick up! They even swapped out one pair of skis that my husband wanted to change after day 2, no hassle at all. Great advice by the staff on where to ski, what to do etc, all VERY knowledgeable about the area and the equipment, Super friendly, genuinely enjoy their job, Top of the range equipment for all age groups- 6yrs to 14yr kids to adults. Cannot fault an amazing service, there should be more like this is every resort around the world. Thank you Black Tie!
- Amanda B00Great ServiceExcellent service from Jeremy. He couldn’t have been more patient and helpful. Even got to meet his dog and he helped us with our gear to the free bus shuttle. My wife returned gear a day early and they provided a days refund without question. Picked up our gear at reception at the end. Hassle free service. Would use them again.
- Sandy P00Just the BestThis is a service that just can't be beat. They have a location in the Sierra Nevada Resort and Spa - the hotel where we stay. We pick up our skis right there. There's nothing better. They service is impeccable. My husband wanted to try a different ski and they brought it right to us at the mountain. Thank you for being so wonderful. Since they have so many locations on the west coast we will look for them if we ski in other places.
- Ruaraidh H00The best in ski rentalThis service is literally a god send. I go up to Mammoth all the time, sometimes very last minute. The last thing I want to deal with is long lines at the lodges to get equipment. Often I call them on the day on my way up from LA and they have always have equipment available. They have always been able to fit into my arrival time and I've been able to deposit the equipment at various convenient locations not just where I had them delivered. Namely Canyon as that's often where I finish finish skiing at the end of the day before I head back home. I have also used Black Tie in Aspen and had an equally fantastic experience, plus their systems are linked so they had a record of my sizes and previously rented equipment.
- Natalia B00Day before New Year Skiing RentalsFirst time visiting Black Tie Ski rentals and believe me - we’ve been to many rental places in Mammoth over the years! Sarah was our rep for the night and was so super sweet, very knowledgeable and very patient. She’s also a ski instructor “I over heard” so you might just see her on the slopes. (Lucky for us!!) Anyway - This is not your ordinary ski rental place like the norm with skis all over the walls-and lines of people waiting to get fitted for boots and skis. They keep a selection of each brand out for you to view and then they go off and get your size. It’s very cool modern set up with nice reception area of couches they help one person at a time find the best ski and boot for your ability. Service and prices are worth it and it’s conveniently located next to Vons so when you pull into town late (before 8pm) you can go get your skis go get your food and hit the slopes early in the morning. We have little ones and it’s so not worth buying skis every year because they grow out of them and then you’re stuck with little skis. Rental is the way to go for kids and adults. Even if you have your own skis you can go in and demo the new ones for a day and they give you a really good deal on rentals. This place is amazing!! You have to check it out you! I’m so curious to hear what others think of how I am thinking? Ok so you can’t miss it - it’s the next driveway on the right in when you pull into Vons right on the corner there. Check it out. You won’t be disappointed!! And have fun skiing with the top of line skis they offer.
- Wendy L00Incredible customer serviceOur family needed to rent snow gear for Thanksgiving day and the Friday after. We went in on Wednesday and rented for both the next 2 days. They were so nice and very attentive to each of us and got us exactly what we needed. They also offer drop off and pick up delivery service. It's also the only place I saw that also offered snow clothes as well. It turned out that my husband and I got hurt skiing and snow boarding the first day and didn't go out the next day skiing. We brought out gear back and kept the kids gear and they immediately wrote me an.email refunding our money for the day. We couldn't have asked for a better place to go to rent all our equipment.
- Neills12300Amazing customer serviceThis company is amazing! Every employee I dealt with, both over the phone and in person, was extremely friendly and helpful and able to answer the list of questions I had. We were referred to Black Tie by the management at the condo complex when I booked our last trip to Mammoth. We even received 20% off the current rate because we were staying at one of the condos they work with. I gave them a call and was able to reserve everything over the phone and then set-up an appointment for them to meet us at our condo first thing in the morning after we arrived. They arrived on time (a little early actually), which made the kids happy because they couldn't wait to hit the mountain. All of the rentals were in great shape and they had a few sizes with them in case our requests were not the best fit. They left me with a contact number if we had any issues with the skis, boards or boots and they told me they would come to us and help if we had any issues. Well...I needed to call and get a replacement snowboard for my daughter. They were FANTASTIC. As promised, I called and they came. This company truly lives up to its name "Black Tie". The provide A+ customer service and I am now a customer for life.
- wayne2ne00Remarkable and outstanding serviceI just got back with a family of five from 4 days of skiing in mammoth mountain. Being the sole person that had to arrange everything using BTS made the process smooth, easy, accommodating and fantastic. I haven't been skiing in 20 years and this was my first time back with small kids and seniors some who have never skied before. The whole staff was incredible and unbelievably over the top, friendly, helpful and nice. It's rare to find service like this these days. I am a VERY hard customer to please. Nothing EVER goes right for me and being in business for my self I am extremely critical of any little thing that goes wrong, from a crooked uniform, personal appearance, a slip of the tongue, a roll of the eyes, or a hint of a bad attitude none of that was present when dealing with this organization. They bent over backwards in being available, handling special requests, dealing with my problems, last minute changes and making me feel like I was their best and only customer on the entire mountain. Like a few of the others I rarely write reviews, however these people more than exceeded expectations and totally blew me away. I want to go out of my way to tell you this place is - PHE-NOM-A-NAL!!!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
I can't imagine going any other way now that we used Black Tie! We got delivered and fitted for skis at 6pm the night we arrived in Mammoth. Service was on time. The equipment was good quality. And how can you beat being fitted indoors, not cold, super relaxed. They don't charge you until the day you are skiing. And, when you are done, they pick up the equipment right away. If you are on vacation, do it right and treat yourself. I saw the lines of people at the lodge waiting and waiting, just to get fitted. We were well on our way to the lifts with our black tie service!
Written December 28, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thanks so much for your business and your glowing review. Truly love the title. We are thrilled your first experience with Black Tie Ski Rentals was a memorable one and that you enjoyed our service. It is always awesome to hear that our staff provided a great fitting experience and you found everything to be convenient and easy. Look forward to hearing from you on your next trip to beautiful Mammoth Lakes.
Written September 7, 2021
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Mammoth Mountain Premium Ski Rental Including Delivery provided by Black Tie Ski Rentals of Mammoth
Product Overview: Mammoth Mountain Premium Ski Rental Including Delivery
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos