NYC Adult Tricycle Rental
By Central Park Bike Ride
Bike Rent NYC is New York's leading tricycle and hand cycle provider with the city's largest fleet of specialty bikes. With our hop on-hop off program, travelers can pick up their ride at one location, and drop it off at one of our other 11 locations! We have the safest and most convenient location relative to Central Park- no need to ride through traffic to get there! Pair your rental with another amazing experience from the likes of MoMA, the Intrepid Air & Space Museum, and more with our Partner Packages!
Duration: 1–24 hours
Start time: Check availability
Norwegian, German, Swedish, Russian, Korean, Portuguese, English, Italian, French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Danish, Dutch
- Use of bicycle
- Bike lock
- Map of Central Park
- Departure details
- 203 W 58th St, New York, NY 10019, USA Bike Rent NYC flagship storefront. Just a block away from the park!
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 37907P11
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 37907P11
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.Explore other options
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
April Cycle Ride in Central Park
Interesting 2 hour bike tour around Central Park. Guide Isaac provided a detailed history of the park from it forma…
Great bikes and the staff was accommodating and nice.
Everyone was very nice and helpful. Their service was wonderful! I made the mistake of not knowing my way around Ce…
Discovering again Central Park
Aaron was really good, and we where able to see everything that was meaningfull. Weather was perfect and the group …
Fraudulent 5pm tour, refund pending indefinitely!
I booked a reservation for 5pm for the tour, which apparently did not exist. A few hours before the tour was schedu…
Good ride overall! Come earlier. Cafe as a bonus!
Pros: - Quick 2+ hours ride in Central Park with a nice morning weather (we did the 10 am one) - Short line, fast c…
Fun, informative tour!
Fantastic morning in the Park with a top notch, very personable tour guide. So glad we did this instead of riding …
Bike rental was a good price, but we were not provided with a map as advertised. Bikes are not well maintained and …
And absolute must
Took the walking tour of Brooklyn Bridge and Dumbo with our fabulous guide Edward. We learnt so much and had an awe…
A brilliant way to discover Brooklyn Bridge
My friend Chrissie and I did the Brooklyn Bridge walking tour yesterday and had a brilliant time. Edward our guide…
Broken bikes. Staff don't care/apologize/refund.
We hired two bikes from this store after being sold them on the edge of the park. Unfortunately it soon became appa…
Fun time in Central Park
I had a fantastic experience on this tour over the summer. Our guide (forgot their name) took me and the rest of th…
Well I wish I could say we got to enjoy this tour, but unfortunately we didn’t. Somewhere between TripAdvisor and v…
Staff are so robotic and miserable...
This was the 2nd time we'd rented bikes from this shop and - oh my God - the staff are all so irritable and miserab…
Bike broke 2 miles away, “customer service” said “just bring it back”! Too busy to care about the customers.
My son’s 10 year old birthday trip to Manhattan included some favorite things to do in NYC: bicycling thru Central …
A Pretty Poor Showing...
So, bit of internet work prior to choosing a hire company presented this one to us. They have some decent reviews o…