Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 1–7 days
Start time: Check availability
German, Portuguese, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Ferry to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Statue of Liberty
- Ellis Island Grounds and Museum
- 911 Memorial Museum
- NYC 60 Minute Sightseeing Cruise
- 30 Statue of Liberty orientation tour in English
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Liberty
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island
- Entry/Admission - The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Entry/Admission - South Street Seaport Historic District
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Hotel pickup
- Return details
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 15081P208
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Where do we meet to redeem the NYC TourPass?
- You will want to make your way to 24 State Street to redeem your ticket. Please be sure to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your selected time.
- How can I get to the meeting location?
- The closest subway stations to the meeting location are South Ferry Station (1), White Hall Street Station (N,R,W), and Bowling Green (4,5).
- Is there parking available near the meeting location for the NYC TourPass?
- The nearest parking is available around the corner on Pearl Street. Parking rates apply and may vary. For convenience, you may wish to take public transportation, a taxi, or a car service, such as Uber or Lyft.
- What is the departure location for the Statue of Liberty Ferry?
- The ferry departs from Castle Clinton in Battery Park, however, you will need to meet your guide at the address on your voucher in order to collect your actual ferry ticket.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 15081P208
Reserve your spot
- StartSee departure details
- 1Statue of LibertyStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Ellis IslandStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3The National 9/11 Memorial & MuseumStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4South Street Seaport Historic DistrictStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Attractions4Us New York City
New York City, New York
Joined in July 2018
#670 of 1,370 Tours & Activities in New York City
- 224natiap00below average --overpriced.. average experience. not so much sighting. awful, awful music and a dirty ragged boat... seriously ... a bit decent upgrade would not cost much.
- Georgina982900RelaxTour guide provided a good history of the places. Relaxing and enjoyable tour. No need to join the public long queue.
- apf993000Sobering Reminder of 9/11 ArtifactsWe purchased our tickets online for the All-Access 9/11: Ground Zero Tour, Memorial and Museum, One World Observatory and there were NO lines. We had a wonderful tour guide (Russell Roubin) and when it was time to go in - we were taken to the door, tickets scanned with immediate entry. The park is beautiful, leaving a calm serene feeling of peace. The museum is underground and the displays are sobering... twisted steel and the staircase stand out. Multiple walls of pictures dedicated to all the fallen souls with a short video summarizing their regular lives was especially touching. The museum and park that were built in the years since the tragedy of 9/11 is a stark reminder to all of us, and something everyone should visit at some point in their lives.
- O8661EGjanac00Wonderful experienceOur guide was Samir Matar. He was a wonderful guide, he explained everything we can asked for, and he was really nice and patient with us cause we didn't understand much english. 100% adviced. We will return for sure.
- J9562YYstephanieb00Miami Excursión by this CompanyI paid for the “Miami Skyline 90 min Cruise of South Beach Millionaire Homes & Venetian Islands “ and I do not suggest it AT ALL. Instructions to get there weren’t accurate. (I did get there 45mins before as instructed) It said pier #5 near a flag, but it missed to say the abandonment of the area and missing of obvious indicators to get there. The boat shown in pictures is not the one used for the activity. Expect bad odors and wait in line till your time. I could add more— but it’s still a waste of time. Sadly, was not a enjoyable time. The only employee who took the time to help me was very kind. PS: review is under company name. I’m using the link they provided for reviews.
- brunogV7278XE00False advertising!The skip the lines benefit, which is clearly promoted is a lie! My partner and I spent 90 mins in line through Battery park. A tour of the actual park, which was included, was non-existent. In total, we spent 1 hour of actual touring( (ferry ride included) and 3 hours of waiting to board the ferries under a hot beating sun which ended up giving us heat stroke. Had I known that we could not skip the line ups I would never have taken this tour. DO NOT make the same mistake…!
- berniem94300Statue of Liberty tour was great!Our guide for the Statue of Liberty was very knowledgeable and a great help taking care of our group.
- Lizzie T00Poor experience with rude staffAlright tour but with rude staff who ruined the experience. The tour itself didn’t have enough seats to properly enjoy it and was overcrowded which seemed fair enough for the price, but it wasn’t the most pleasant because of this and felt more like travelling on the subway at peak hours than an enjoyable self proclaimed ‘sight seeing cruise.’ We sat in a spot outside ready to see the Statue. But when the statue came into view for us, the staff photographer rudely demanded we move out of the way so that paid photos could be taken, she was extremely rude to the customers and they rushed everyone who chose to take photos rather than stopping the boat. This meant we didn’t really get to see the statue and we’re being shouted at the whole time. Not worth it, I imagine there’s much better tours that are less money grabbing.
- Climber0126546128300Expensive and Tour details were incorrectThe information for this tour was completely misleading and inaccurate. Though our tour guide was lovely and full of historical information, we were not taken to battery Park or the NY Stock Exchange as promised. The walking tour was only 60 minutes long and then we were told we had to find our way to the pier for the cruise. We had to take a $20 Lyft, ride to the pier and we had a 3 hour wait for our timeslot. Overall very expensive for what we got and the description was entirely wrong. Had to make a long distance call just to get the vouchers for the boat. So disappointed.
- M703PPmaryp00Overcrowded and disappointingThe boat cruise was overpacked with people and not enough seats for everyone. My family of 4 had to stand in a crowded area the whole time and didn’t get a good view of the Statue of Liberty. Very disappointing.
- 344ashutoshj00Avoid at all costs. Else it will cost you.Not recommended if you are allergic to getting scammed. We booked the tour with an air conditioned bus and the boat cruise (maid of the mist). Paid upwards of 1000 bucks Canadian. What we got was just the walking tour of the three falls. We were told to go through the queue for the boat and that the email with bar code would get us the pre paid tkts. Alas, that was totally misleading. The bar code was not for the cruise at all. Or anything else from what we know. Not to disappoint the kids we bought tkts at the counter. Meanwhile the tour guide and the company washed their hands off the arrangement with giving vague explanations or saying it is none of their business. This after we confirmed twice thrice with the guide on the process before getting in the 1 and a half hour long queue in that heat. Notably the tkt person at the counter told us that any such arrangement always has the tour guide accompanying. Our guide , Brianna, obviously did not get that memo. To summarize, if you are up to being scammed, made to look like a fool and willing to part ways with your hard earned money then this Company fits the bill.
- Trek5368898370400Very goodA very good tour with lots of good facts and a great tour guide who ensured that you also got ahead of the queue at the right times for the experience to be even better
- 195claudiua00Scammy company, buy a ticket directly from the official websiteThe tour is pretty much a scam, they charge you $70 and you basically get a $25 ticket with no added benefits. They advertise fast lane, but instead they teach you how to cut the line on a general ticket.
- paulamJ3806MW00Horrible experienceThe organization was horrible, they confirmed that they would pick us up at the hotel and the day before and because I called them to ask at what time they were coming to pick me up, they told me that they were not coming. I had to do the transfer to the airport and get my boarding pass first. In order for them to tell me this, I spent 2 hours on the phone with 3 different people because some said that they would pick us up at the hotel and others that they would not, in the end they did not come. To apologize for the inconvenience, they said that they would refund $80, which is not comparable to the taxi that I paid for both the round trip, a total of $154, but to date I have not received anything. They don't even clarify it, I don't recommend it to anyone!!
- 870shayb00Affordable sightseeing of the Statue of LibertyThis was a great affordable option to see the Statue of Liberty. Onboard there were plenty of food/drink options and gifts for purchase. The staff were professional and knowledgeable.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Oct 2019 • Friends
Basically after we figured out where to meet our tour we were handed tickets and left to our own devices which was confusing to out-of-towners. Quick entrance to ferry was nice but after that you're on your own. Tour itself is strenuous so plan on that. Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island take most of the day. Had to find 911 memorial on our own. Plan on subway to and from.
Written November 2, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
You purchased a pass for $99 not a tour. You could have upgraded to a fully guided tour for $25. For $99 you received $35 60 min sightseeing cruise; skip the line to 911 museum which is $33; skip the line to the Statue of Liberty ferry; 30 minutes orientation tour & Ellis island museum. A value of $150. I am sorry you misunderstood that you were purchasing a discounted entrance pass to lower Manhattan activities.
Written November 7, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
TourPass NYC provided by Attractions4Us New York City
Product Overview: TourPass NYC
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos