per group (up to 5)
per group (up to 5)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Roundtrip Helicopter Charter
- Temporary Fuel Surcharge
- Cost of Meals, Ground Transportation, Activities in Boston
- Holiday Surcharges (New Year's Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas)
- Departure details
- West 30th St Heliport, NY-9A, New York, NY 10011, USA
- TSS Heliport, E 34th St, New York, NY 10016, USA Weekdays only
- 6 East River Piers, New York, NY 10004, USA Downtown Manhattan/Wall Street Heliport
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7030P30
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Maximum weight 250 lbs (113 kg) per person and 500 lbs (226 kg) combined in 2-passenger R44 helicopter. Maximum passenger height in R44 helicopter is 6 ft 3 in (192 cm).
- Maximum weight 1000 lbs (453 kg) combined in 5-passenger Airbus helicopters.
- Due to limited storage space available on board the amount of luggage helicopters can transport will be affected by the number and weight of passengers. We are happy to arrange for excess luggage to be transported by car, if necessary (additional fee applies).
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult or have parental consent.
- Children under 2 years old fly at no cost if they can safely fit on parent's lap.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions and helicopter maintenance; if canceled due to these reasons, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Wings Air Helicopters LLC assumes no liability for any services (ground transportation, photography, catering, hotel, etc.) arranged on client’s behalf with third parties.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Boston Day Trip from Manhattan by Helicopter?
- Boston Day Trip from Manhattan by Helicopter price starts from $15,400.00. Discover and book Boston Day Trip from Manhattan by Helicopter on Tripadvisor
- What is the Boston Day Trip from Manhattan by Helicopter cancellation policy?
- Boston Day Trip from Manhattan by Helicopter cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Boston Day Trip from Manhattan by Helicopter on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Boston Day Trip from Manhattan by Helicopter?
- Boston Day Trip from Manhattan by Helicopter is hosted by Wings Air Helicopters. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Wings Air Helicopters on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Boston Day Trip from Manhattan by Helicopter on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7030P30
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Watching the Statue of Liberty 🗽 eyes light up before my very own two eyes 👀 was 💯 awesome! The ride was smooth…
Private Helicopter Tour NYC
Very good and professional service, worth 100%, the night time flight is really the best option. They have a helico…
NYC from above!
This tour was absolutely beautiful! We did at night time tour (7pm) so we could see the city at night. The views ar…
a great Memory
absolutely fabulous. seeing the statue of liberty up close . the tour of the city. the bridges. central park. the …
First time helicopter and afraid of heights - It was fantastic
My wife and myself wanted to book just a 20min tour, which we then changed to the 45min evening flight, tough it ha…
Evening over the coty
This was absolutely awesome. We both l9ved it, and I would recommend it to anyone. Everyone was so friendly and hel…
Professional, felt safe, friendly pilot. Ride was right on time, honestly can’t wait to get back in the air with the
We had a perfect day, the weather was amazing, foliage in full effect, helo was clean and nice. We couldn’t have en…
Great Birthday Gift.
Great Experience! Anthony (From the Bx) was an amazing pilot and a pleasure to have as our guide. Sabina was lovely…
What an experiance
This was a great experience to fly from the west 30 heli port to once around Manhattan Island and finish of at Gre…
Amazing Helicopter Experience of New York City
Bryan was an excellent pilot who took the time to give us an amazing experience! I am recommending this helicopter …
Fantastic flights with this excellent company ! We had thé opportunity to fly day and night and Anthony our pilot h…
Great flight and pilot
We had fantastic weather conditions and enjoyed our flight (3 persons, smaller helicopter) with our very knowledgea…
Last minute trip
Amazing helicopter Amazing pilot Amazing service !!!!!! Last minute trip for work to the hamptons Wings Air was…
One of the best helicopter rides we have ever been on hands down! Professional and extremely safe. The scenery was …
Amazing experience! Everything was perfect. the driver Emile was really kind and the car was clean and he drove ver…