per group (up to 6)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private Driver/guide
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan with comfortable leather seats
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick you up and return you to any New York City area location.
- Newark Liberty Intl Airport, 3 Brewster Rd, Newark, NJ 07114
- John F. Kennedy Intl Airport, Jamaica, NY 11430
- LaGuardia Airport, East Elmhurst, NY 11371
- Manhattan Cruise Terminal, 711 12th Ave, New York, NY 10019, USA
- Brooklyn Cruise Terminal, 210 Clinton Wharf, Brooklyn, NY 11231, USA
- Cape Liberty Cruise Port, 4 Port Terminal Blvd, Bayonne, NJ 07002, USA
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7908P23
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most wheelchair and scooter users can be accommodated (including the wheelchair and scooter - may reduce the maximum capacity of the tour to 5 guests). The guest must be able to transfer from the device to the seat of a mini-van and another guest on the tour is available to help load and unload the device. The guest must also be able to self-propel and / or have someone who is able to push the wheelchair.
- Children ages 0-4 must be accompanied by a child safety seat. Children ages 4-8 must come with a booster seat. The use of these seats by children is required by law. A tour with children ages 8 or younger cannot commence without the appropriate booster or child safety seat.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Hamptons Tour with Outlet Center Shopping?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Hamptons Tour with Outlet Center Shopping on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Hamptons Tour with Outlet Center Shopping?
- Private Hamptons Tour with Outlet Center Shopping price starts from $1,199.00. Discover and book Private Hamptons Tour with Outlet Center Shopping on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Hamptons Tour with Outlet Center Shopping cancellation policy?
- Private Hamptons Tour with Outlet Center Shopping cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Hamptons Tour with Outlet Center Shopping on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Hamptons Tour with Outlet Center Shopping?
- Private Hamptons Tour with Outlet Center Shopping is hosted by Family In New York. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Family In New York on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Hamptons Tour with Outlet Center Shopping on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7908P23
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Long IslandStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Sag Harbor Marine ParkStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 3Tanger Outlets RiverheadStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 4SouthamptonStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 5Shelter IslandStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 6North ForkStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Family In New York
New York City, New York
Joined in September 2009
#119 of 1,418 Tours & Activities in New York City
- Silvina44700Fantastic visto to BridgehamptonAlways a pleasure to visit Wolffer estate 🏡 Sagaponack! Had the best time with friends and family !
- Amandatravels4fun00An amazing tour of NYCRob was amazing! So knowledgeable, friendly and easy to talk with. We spent the day enjoying the sites and all 7 hours were filled with great company, views of many areas around the city and experiences that will be cherished.
- Carrie C00Rob is the perfect guide - BEST VALUE in NYC!I recently visited NYC with my husband and parents. It was their first time in NYC and I wanted to give them a overview of the city's most iconic spots, but also insight into the history and culture that make New York unique. Our guide was Rob who was punctual, thoughtful and sensitive to our needs. My parents needed a slower pace and more frequent breaks which Rob accommodated easily. Rob tailored the experience to our particular interests, specifically history, architecture and food! We enjoyed some fabulous meals and learned so much that enriched our time in the City. Moreover, Rob gave us many safety tips and lessons for using public transit that made the rest of the week more enjoyable. Rob is knowledgeable, friendly, and great at the group photos. I highly recommend Rob and this New York tour whether you are visiting NYC for the first or fiftieth time. It is worth every penny. I will be asking for Rob next time I am in NYC to show me around a different neighborhood, and hopefully, to share some more great meals together. Thanks, Rob, for a fantastic time!
- Coprgeorge00Yes, you can see it all in one day.We chose this tour because a member of our group was 7 months pregnant and walking was not an option. Communication was excellent even before the day of the tour. On the day of the tour, Ron and Billy picked us up in front of our hotel. Both asked us what we wanted to see and explore. Once we had decided on a game plan, we were off. Well, as much as you can be in Manhattan traffic on a Saturday. Honestly, I much prefer walking tours, but if circumstances dictate the need for transportation - this is the way to go. We covered the city from central park to battery park. From the East river to the Hudson. If it was worth seeing, Ron and Billy got us there. The only negative to the day was that the traffic kept slowing us down. Ron and Billy secretly compensated for the traffic issues as the tour was a little longer than planned. The two made a great pair and while Billy was the guide that walked with us, Ron had an extreme amount of knowledge to share as he was getting us from point to point. The two were a great pair and genuinely care about your experience. As a matter of fact, our tour went a little long and toward the end they asked us about dinner. I told them that we had reservations at Carmine's but probably would not make it because of the delay. Billy attempted several calls to the restaurant to discuss our reservation and lateness. No one from Carmine's answered the phone, so Billy walked us into the restaurant to make sure we were seated. Amazing day with two amazing people.
- caitlinc62200Great Way to Hit the HighlightsWe had a great tour this weekend! This tour is a great way to have a customizable experience in New York and cover a lot in one day. We started off the day choosing where we wanted to go, which was super nice. Our tour guide Rob had a lot of information about the city and was very accommodating to what we wanted to do, when we needed breaks, etc. He even stayed extra time with us to ensure we made it to the spots we planned, which was extremely appreciated. We really enjoyed our time with him. We did choose the Library as one of our stops and it was closed for the holiday weekend. I would like that to be expertise information a tour guide/company is responsible for ahead of time so we didn't waste time visiting an unopen location. I would also reiterate this is a walking/subway tour and there is no bus involved (as the title on Tripadvisor is a bit misleading). Overall we really enjoyed our tour of the city and using a guide made it much easier to cover a large amount of area in a short time!
- kathycW3344YA00Highly recommended private tour of all of NYC!Ronald communicated well up to the tour start. He was friendly and worked around our needs for the group size and start time. The tour itself was interesting for everyone. Some of us had been to NYC 50 times, some never. Everyone learned something new, and everyone had fun. The weather wasn’t great so we did the tour in a really comfortable and fancy van.
- KSCanuck00Wonderful tour!Absolutely fantastic experience! We learned so much from Scott about areas of New York City most tourists don't visit. It was a very enjoyable day all the way around. Still thinking about the yummy Italian pastries we bought along the way too! I highly recommend this and any of the tours this company offers!
- H7025HEdarrellh00Our guide was the bestOur guide Scott was excellent. Worth every dime and some. He really knows the city and interesting facts and his food recommendations were spot on. He did such a great job. Thanks for making our trip Scott!
- 882nickb00Perfect 6hr highlights tour of ManhattanDelivered exactly what we wanted in a tour of the most famous city sites with some great food & stories along the way - tour guide Billy was fun, knowledgeable & accommodated all our requests like a pro
- Tara61400A great way to explore the city.Our family of five toured the city today with Billy. He was absolutely wonderful and customized our day to our interests. We love food and history and he made sure we had plenty of both. This is a great way to get acclimated to the city and make the most of your time. It is worth reiterating that this is a walking tour so plan on getting in your steps. Huge thanks to Billy and Ron for a great day!
- 125sanata00Historic and fun!The tour was wonderful. Scott P. provided a very comfortable and knowledgeable experience and made the trip very efficient as we started from the farthest part from our hotel, Amish country, then came back to Philadelphia historic sights. Throughout the journey Scott provided great insight and conversation and I would highly recommend this tour.
- Sarah M00Wonderful Day Tour!Our day trip to the Hamptons was fantastic! We absolutely loved seeing the houses and little towns. Our driver was wonderful, very knowledgeable about the area, and accommodated all of our requests. I would highly recommend this tour.
- jennyhanspal00Fabulous!We booked the 6 hour by bus and walking tour of NYC, Jennifer was our guide and was AMAZING. She was so so knowledgeable about the surroundings and history. she took us to a few other places not on the list and stragetically walked us through area where there was more points of interest and history and took us to a great restaurant as well. we were able to see so much of NY it was awesome. Jennifer personalized the tour as much as we needed as well. This tour was absolutely the best and highly recommend it!
- amyx11100The Perfect Way to See NYCThis tour was well worth the investment. Ronald was very knowledgeable and taught us so much about NY as we travelled around. He was accommodating, friendly and we were able to see so much in 6 hours. Highly Recommend!!!
- benjW893FM00Fantastic dayHad a great day on our Hamptons private day trip, would highly recommend the day saw plenty and our guide kept us informed on everything we needed to know. Great food, wine tasting amazing homes just a great day out
Buy it with
Private Hamptons Tour with Outlet Center Shopping provided by Family In New York
Product Overview: Private Hamptons Tour with Outlet Center Shopping
Number of Photos