Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atCanal StreetCanal Street, New York, NY 10013, USACanal Street and Baxter Street, New York City The NYC and Company information kiosk at Canal and Baxter Streets Directions: Meet at the NYC and Company information kiosk at Canal and Baxter Streets. The Yellow Trains (N, Q, and R) all stop at Canal (three blocks away). Two Green Trains (4 and 6) stop at Canal (two blocks away).See address & details
- 1Manhattan Walking TourStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2ChinatownStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll end atCanal StreetCanal Street, New York, NY 10013, USACanal Street and Baxter Street, New York City The NYC and Company information kiosk at Canal and Baxter Streets Directions: Meet at the NYC and Company information kiosk at Canal and Baxter Streets. The Yellow Trains (N, Q, and R) all stop at Canal (three blocks away). Two Green Trains (4 and 6) stop at Canal (two blocks away).See address & details
Canal Street, New York, NY 10013, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Manhattan Walking Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off - we'll be happy to offer directions if needed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required. Any other dietary needs cannot be accommodated on this tour (no vegan, kosher, nut allergies, dairy free, or gluten-free diets).
- Please provide contact information (i.e. email and phone number) at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- If weather is poor, we also have an indoor food tour you can inquire about!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Nancy was a great tour guide, very knowledgable about the area and food. We were very fortunate to have our tour that day because the locals were celebrating the Lunar New Year, what a great experience. I look forward to doing another food tour with this company.
Date of experience: February 2020
Response from Manhattanfoodtours, General Manager at NYC Chinatown Food Tour
Responded Feb 13, 2020
What a great little added surprise to your tour! We can't wait to have you back and feel free to request your guide if you would like Nancy next time you tour with us! We will always try our best to pair you with your choosing!
honestjohn418 wrote a review Aug 2019Leicestershire, United Kingdom140 contributions100 helpful votes
This tour was something we had prebooked prior to travelling to New York. This was definitely something that was we was looking forward to doing. We was taken around the area and given history, ventured into eateries and we definitely had our belly filled with so much good…
Date of experience: June 2019
1 Helpful vote
Wonderful combo of interesting history and lots of tasty food. Alex is a great guide who really knows the area and is enthusiasm mkaes the experience great fun.
Date of experience: April 2019
Billy was fantastic. He was really knowledgeable about the area and the food was amazing! We're all still full!
Date of experience: December 2018
Response from ManhattanWalkingTour, Owner at NYC Chinatown Food Tour
Responded Jan 2, 2019
Thank you, Robyn! Treating hungry travelers to an authentic NYC meal is what we are all about. We are thrilled that you enjoyed every bite with Billy and hope to see you again in the future.
Nancy led my wife and I on an awesome food tour of Chinatown. From the honey roast pork at Mulberry Meat Market to the many delicacies of Yeah Shanghai Deluxe, we enjoyed delicious food as well as cool sights and history. Highly recommended!
2 Helpful votes
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Manhattan Food Tours
Hell's Kitchen Food Tour February 2020
We went to a Japanese restaurant, cookie shop, Latin eatery and a Mediterranean restaurant. The guide was interes…
We thoroughly enjoyed our experience! Nancy was very knowledgeable and had tons of interesting information on the a…
This was a fun tour. We walked around and tried so many different varieties of food. Soooo full by the time the t…
A Must Do if you like to learn about New York City while enjoying good food.
My husband and I did the Triple combo tour of High line, Greenwich village and historic Downtown. It was the trifec…
"FOOD, GLORIOUS FOOD!"
What a delight this tour was?!! Our guide, Jennifer, was gracious, entertaining and very accommodating (as she had …
Our guide Kevin was a joy to spend the afternoon with! His background makes him an expert on history and NYC. We le…
Great food tour with Jen-Greenwich Village
Wonderful informative food tour with Jen in Greenwich Village. We really enjoyed the stories, sight of GV. And nice…
Best tour guide ever!!
Our tour guide Annabel was awesome. The food was great and plenty for lunch. This is a walking tour, don’t want to …
I have been to several tours and this is one of my top ones. Kevin past experience made our tour more visually and …
Real fun in New York City!
We had a fabulous time with Nancy in Greenwich Village! Great knowledge of the area, fantastic food and a lot of me…
History and Food in Hells Kitchen
Our tour guide Nancy did a wonderful job of explaining the history of the Hells Kitchen area and taking us to a var…
What a tour! I had the absolute BEST time enjoying all the food on the GV tour! My wonderful guide treated us to so…
This food tour was excellent. Great host and we learned so much about Greenwich village. Nice variety of foods
Lots of samples ethnic foods and history
Our guide was knowledgeable about the food and history of the area. We had an enjoyable, small intimate group which…
Not Much Walking.....
We've done a lot of food tours, most were awesome. This one was OK. Why? Expectations were too high based on the ma…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about NYC Chinatown Food Tour
- NYC Chinatown Food Tour will start at 12:30 PM. Discover and book NYC Chinatown Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- NYC Chinatown Food Tour price starts from $105.60. Discover and book NYC Chinatown Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- NYC Chinatown Food Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book NYC Chinatown Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- NYC Chinatown Food Tour is hosted by Manhattan Food Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Manhattan Food Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book NYC Chinatown Food Tour on Tripadvisor