Lowest price guarantee
Ages 0-99, max of 6 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Tipping your Captain and Crew is customary, and ranges from 18-20% of the original charter fee.
- Departure details
- 1880 Harbor Island Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, USA We provide paid parking and are located in the east parking lot of Marina Cortez building. We will meet you at the top of the Boat Ramp Gate F in the east parking lot as shown below. Please CALL once you have arrived at the top of the ramp and we will escort you to the boat (619) 887-5443
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68825P8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Sunset Sailing Tour of San Diego Bay up to 6 Guests?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Sunset Sailing Tour of San Diego Bay up to 6 Guests on Tripadvisor
- How much is Sunset Sailing Tour of San Diego Bay up to 6 Guests?
- Sunset Sailing Tour of San Diego Bay up to 6 Guests price starts from $600.00. Discover and book Sunset Sailing Tour of San Diego Bay up to 6 Guests on Tripadvisor
- What is the Sunset Sailing Tour of San Diego Bay up to 6 Guests cancellation policy?
- Sunset Sailing Tour of San Diego Bay up to 6 Guests cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Sunset Sailing Tour of San Diego Bay up to 6 Guests on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Sunset Sailing Tour of San Diego Bay up to 6 Guests?
- Sunset Sailing Tour of San Diego Bay up to 6 Guests is hosted by Pacifica Sailing Charters. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Pacifica Sailing Charters on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sunset Sailing Tour of San Diego Bay up to 6 Guests on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68825P8
Reserve your spot
- You'll start at1880 Harbor Island Dr1880 Harbor Island Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, USAWe provide paid parking and are located in the east parking lot of Marina Cortez building. We will meet you at the top of the Boat Ramp Gate F in the east parking lot as shown below. Please CALL once you have arrived at the top of the ramp and we will escort you to the boat (619) 887-5443See address & details
- 1Cabrillo National MonumentStop: 2 hoursWhile sailing on your tour on the San Diego Bay, enjoy breathtaking views of downtown, the naval base, aircraft carriers, destroyers, and submarines, not to mention an incredible abundance of sea life including Sea Lions, Dolphins and SunsetsRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Pacifica Sailing Charters
San Diego, California
Joined in August 2015
#67 of 287 Boat Tours & Water Sports in San Diego
- NawlinsNewYawk00Wonderful cruise experienceCaptain Curtis was wonderful. We had 3 kids under the age of 12 and he was very kind and patient with them. He gave us local knowledge but also let us just relax. The boat was comfortable and clean and we had a smooth trip. Highly recommended.
- sun_traveler0800Will be back soon…it was such a stellar experience!A fabulous 5-star review: everyone was wonderful! From Lauren, attempting to get my family fo five a boat (busy weekend..she’s magic and did!) to the text communications with the company, to our capetian, Captain Stephen! We all came in from different areas of the country: DC, San Francisco, and Las Vegas. A remarkable time was had by all!
- Brent S00Relaxing and enjoyable way to see the bay.This is how we celebrated our 40th anniversary with our daughter. Thoroughly enjoyed the picture-perfect afternoon sailing around the bay. Captain Anthony was great company and made our afternoon a lot of fun. Hope to sail again when in town and highly recommend to anyone looking for a way to spend some time on the bay.
- riddy7500Perfect timing!Mick is great to work with and was able to work us in, last minute. That might be easier in the slow season but still very much appreciated. Great sailboat and we went around the channel. Saw a sub, sea lions, and some nice racing boats. Mick is easy-going and makes it look easy, though we know it takes a lot of work. Thanks!
- Bill R00Fantastic afternoon sailingEnjoyed Hour lesson + hour sail with Cap’n Mike on Imagination Beautiful boat - very educational - lots of fun Will be sailing again soon Bill and Sue
- Anita G00Fantastical Afternoon sail with friends & Captain Mick!!!Captain Mick is awesome and his boat was pristine!! It was a beautiful afternoon for a sail and Captain Mick's stories of the local area (and otherwise) were entertaining & very much appreciated. I'll make a point of sailing with next him next time I'm in town!!! Everyone had a good time!!
- Sarah P00Sailing!This was well worth every penny! We had a blast! It was may grey but the captain made up for it and we will definitely be going back. So much fun!
- Snazzyscreenname00A Beautiful Morning Sailing in San Diego BayI've been interested in learning to sail for several years now and so my wife and I decided to finally get out on the water. We booked with Pacifica Sailing Charters in San Diego. Parking was very easy to find and We Sailed on a Thursday Morning so it was pretty quiet around the harbor. We met our captain Mick at the gate and headed to the boat. Mick was great the entire trip and very informative. His passion for sailing and for life is infectious so much that we feel like we ended the trip with a friend. Sailing in San Diego has to be one of the most diverse and interesting trips due to the spectrum of things you see. Everything from Submarines and Jet fighters to Sea lions and Dolphins. There is something special about getting out on the water that calms and soothes the senses and choosing to go with a great Sailing company like Pacifica Sailing Charters makes it all that much easier.
- CarinaDP00Fantastic sail!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Captain Mick Moore really went above and beyond today to make sure I had the most wonderful sailing experience!! He was super personable and knowledgeable, and I learned so much and had so much fun. I would highly recommend sailing with him!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Rachel L00Sunday Afternoon Well Spent!I just moved to San Diego, and my sister and her husband were in town so we last minute were able to book the sunset sailing trip with Mick and were not disappointed. Not only was Mick an incredible sailer, but he was so knowledgable about the area and happily answered all of our questions. PLUS we saw submarines, dolphins, AND wales! I'll happily be taking other visitors on this trip when they come to town.
- Adri F00Fun experience, beautiful viewsThis was my first time learning to sail and Mick was great.. very attentive and gave us every detail. The views were beautiful. He even made sure we got to have a close look at the sea lions, submarines, and dolphins! Him and Reg were a great team! Thanks for the fun experience!
- Thomas J00Great time sailing on the San Diego coast.Had a great time viewing the San Diego coast line. Mick was a great tour guide. Totally worth it. We learned a lot about sailing, the navy, how they use the native wild life and more.
- Andy N00Hot Day Fun DayMan it was a hot day with no wind! Somehow Captain Mick still made the cruise enjoyable! We celebrated my friend's bachelor party with Captain Mick and it was filled with laughs and jokes. He also taught us a few things about sailing which was very interesting and gave us a great tour of the harbor. Would highly recommend anyone wanting to charter a boat to do it through Mick!
- abbypeterson3400Great way to experience a different side of SD!This was worth every penny! We had a great time on our sailing tour! Relaxing and a really unique experience! Mick was really helpful - gave us tons of great pointers about the area and fun restaurants to try! We would recommend this trip to anyone!
- Park H00Ahoy Joy!Michele and I celebrated our 30th anniversary with our kids on Mick's boat. It was a gem of an afternoon, and he is a gracious and entertaining skipper. We would've welcomed getting lost a sea for another hour or two. A wonderful memory made. Thank you, Captain Mick.
Buy it with
Sunset Sailing Tour of San Diego Bay up to 6 Guests provided by Pacifica Sailing Charters
Product Overview: Sunset Sailing Tour of San Diego Bay up to 6 Guests
Number of Photos