Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Guided and narrated tour
- US Coast Guard-approved life jacket
- Safety orientation
- Your own F13 mini speedboat
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Rental of Electric Scooter
- Rider orientation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Departure details
- 1450 Harbor Island Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, USA The departure point for your Speed Boat Adventure.
- 3918 Mason St, San Diego, CA 92110, USA The departure point for your electric scooter tour.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5257P10
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Both scooters and boats accommodate 2 passengers
- All renters must be able to read, understand and sign a liability release and waiver form
- Maximum combined weight of 450lbs (204.1 kg) for two passengers
- GPS Guided Scooter Tours:
- Drivers for the scooters must be aged 15 years or older and must present a photo ID.
- Supplier requires a USD$150.00 security deposit day of rental.
- SpeedBoat Adventure:
- You must be 18 years or older to drive a boat by yourself
- Not recommended for people with neck or back problems or a recent surgery to participate. Pregnant women should not participate
- Bring a swimsuit in the summer and a jacket in the winter, sandals or flip-flops, towel, sun block, sunglasses
- No experience or boating license required
- Most travelers can participate
- The boats do have a storage compartment but bags can get wet
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Super Saver: Self-Guided Speed Boat Adventure & iRide GPS Guided ScooterTour?
- How much is Super Saver: Self-Guided Speed Boat Adventure & iRide GPS Guided ScooterTour?
- Super Saver: Self-Guided Speed Boat Adventure & iRide GPS Guided ScooterTour price starts from $161.46. Discover and book Super Saver: Self-Guided Speed Boat Adventure & iRide GPS Guided ScooterTour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Super Saver: Self-Guided Speed Boat Adventure & iRide GPS Guided ScooterTour cancellation policy?
- Super Saver: Self-Guided Speed Boat Adventure & iRide GPS Guided ScooterTour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Super Saver: Self-Guided Speed Boat Adventure & iRide GPS Guided ScooterTour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Super Saver: Self-Guided Speed Boat Adventure & iRide GPS Guided ScooterTour?
- Super Saver: Self-Guided Speed Boat Adventure & iRide GPS Guided ScooterTour is hosted by San Diego Speed Boat Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact San Diego Speed Boat Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Super Saver: Self-Guided Speed Boat Adventure & iRide GPS Guided ScooterTour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5257P10
Reserve your spot
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsSee departure details
- Pass byUSS Midway MuseumLittle ItalyMaritime Museum of San DiegoPoint LomaCoronado IslandSeaport VillageOld Town San DiegoBalboa ParkSan Diego ZooGaslamp QuarterWestfield Horton PlazaHillcrestCoronado BridgeThe Coronado Ferry Landing
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
San Diego Speed Boat Adventures
San Diego, California
#35 of 291 Boat Tours & Water Sports in San Diego
- TravelingAmos00City PassNice way to see the city from a different perspective. The speed boat was easy to drive after a short training from the guide. He led and we followed in our own boat. We had a walkie talkie connection that he used to give directions and narrate during stops. This was included with our City Pass and was an unexpected highlight.
- dvdan100Fun On WaterMake time for this on your visit to San Diego. A guide in a separate speed boat takes a group of boats to explore the San Diego harbor. The guide points out some interesting landmarks, including boating right up to the USS Midway (which you should visit also). They're easy to pilot and a little zippy. Especially great on a sunny day. Have fun!
- d0rghams00Not satisfiedI came before for this adventure, it was amazing that time with the coach he let us do 2hr exactly, the second one I brought my friend I thought we will get the same adventure but the new young coach I forgot his name, he talk to much than let us enjoy the speed, he stop us 5 times in the ocean because some of the boat are slower than the rest, it wast all the time by just talking and then came earlier than time it should be, I think the time wasted on the slow area it shouldn't be count on the adventure
- Joanne G00Vitamin Sea kinda of dayIt was a great experience. I don't know why we didn't do this sooner when we visited SD in the past. So much fun!
- Darcy R00Great adventure!Had a great time with Speed Boat Adventures. Customer service was great - needed to change reservation (my mistake for booking the wrong date). Keoni, our guide, provided entertainment (Dad jokes) and history of San Diego Bay. Got to see many sea lions, seagulls, cormorants - so cool! And ride alongside the massive USS Midway! Went full throttle, did some "S" curves and hit a few wakes. Such a cool experience -- you drive the boat yourself, or in my case, my son (16 yo). It was the time of his life! Recommend this trip 110%. Would book again in a heartbeat!
- chelsea176100So much fun!This was our favorite part of our trip and we did a lot! We had so much fun and will do it again on our next trip. My 6 year old has told everyone about it!
- adam1mar00Amazing!!!Came here for a bachelor party. Came straight from the airport and was running a few minutes late. They called us and let us know that they would wait for us. And we are glad they did. This was one of the most fun things our group did and it was a great way to start off the bachelor party! Definitely recommend!!!
- brownbrianna19200Fantastic experienceMy husband and I had the best time! Our guide was knowledgeable, funny and cool to talk to. Tiffany in the office was incredibly helpful and so sweet! It was such a cool experience
- javieresquivel202300Full throttleIt was fun! Our guide was great. I think his name is Dave. I hope it’s Dave. The guy that has the knife attached to his arm. He was cool. While iiii didn’t enjoy the free time he gave us to zoom around the bay (because I’m an adult baby that started getting sea sick) my friend who was with me had a blast hitting the waves and enjoying himself. It was definitely a great experience over all. It was so awesome getting up close to the USS Midway. Would definitely recommend.
- sayalitravels00Amazing and fun ride on the water!Such a fun tour and ride. We had a great guide who went over safety and was giving us instructions the entire time we were on the water. Highly recommend doing in San Diego!
- nellyduch300Lots of fun!I booked this tour for my son and nieces. They had a great time! They got to see the sea lions and battleships up close.
- Jg2306m00Speed racer boat adventureOur speedboat adventure was worth every dollar! It exceeded our expectations in the ease of making reservations and getting the instructions from our guide, Philippe. He pointed out the sights, kept in contact with us and was encouraging the group and ended with a little time to safely do our own thing. He kept a watchful eye on all the participants and had a wonderful sense of humor !
- 773kyndrap00One of the coolest activities you can do in San DiegoThis is probably one of the coolest activities you can do in San Diego. Such a fun thrill ride. We apparently only went 35mph but it feels like 100mph on the open water. My boyfriend and I took turns driving. The tour part was great, we got to see the city and cool sites where we got to stop and take some photos. We were making good time so at the end we had a little time to go off on our own. We went on a Monday morning and the water was still not a lot of movement or boats around. I highly recommend this experience to literally everyone.
- Jimcnabb00Excellent TourMy grandson and I took the tour and had a great time. It far exceeded my expectation. We'll be back.
- M647JOianw00This is an actual fun boat ride. Not the cool boats you see online but still have fun on these 4 seater boats.This was an amazing excursion to do. I would do it again! 10 out of 10! We had Kiani as a guide and he was badass!!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Me and my husband joined San Diego firstly by boat with that great company! Our guide did such a great job with all circumstances right now it was the perfect way to discover those spots. I enjoyed the speed but also the spots with less speed and the explanations. Thanks so much! Would recommend to everyone - also being pregnant was no problem for me in my end 20th week!
Written October 30, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Super Saver: Self-Guided Speed Boat Adventure & iRide GPS Guided ScooterTour provided by San Diego Speed Boat Adventures
Product Overview: Super Saver: Self-Guided Speed Boat Adventure & iRide GPS Guided ScooterTour
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos