Chef Anthony Caldwell's credentials include:
• Chef at Massachusetts Institution of Technology (MIT)
• Chef at Harvard University
• Chef at Legal Seafoods
• Chef at Sheraton Hotels and Resorts
Chef Anthony Caldwell has also assisted with Harvard University's 2017 Commencement.
Chef Anthony Caldwell's notable clients include:
• Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg & Wife Priscilla Chan (Harvard University's Commencement)
• Former Vice President Joe Biden (Harvard University's Commencement)
• Current City of Boston Mayor Martin Walsh (My Brother's Keeper)
About Your Chef:
I was born and raised in Dorchester, while my life has been met with a lot challenges some due to my upbringing and others because of my own decisions – today I stand as a testimony of God’s grace and mercy in my life. I was given a second chance at the age of 43 and because of that I have vowed to share my gift with the world and give back to the community.
I have obtained two culinary certificates, have gone to work for various establishments like Legal Seafood, The Sheraton Hotel, MIT, Executive Sous-Chef at the John Hancock in Boston and Sous-Chef at Harvard University.
Throughout my career, I have always loved the art of combining different ingredients and flavors to make a dish as well as plating food in a way that was pleasing to the eye. People are always appreciative of the food I cook and the way I present on a plate to which my response is always
“beautiful food for beautiful people."