View all photos (20)
Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll start at
296 State St
296 State St, Boston, MA 02109, USAAlso houses the Boston Long Wharf Marriott. Group will convene INSIDE of the street-level lobby at the foot of the escalator. Public Transportation: Blue Line Aquarium Station, subway
See address & details
- 1North EndStop: 3 hours - Admission includedTour begins at 2:30 p.m. INSIDE of the street-level lobby of 296 State Street, which is also known as the Boston Marriott Long Wharf. Our group will convene at the foot of the escalator. First stop, iconic pizza that TripAdvisor rated the #1 IN THE COUNTRY in 2018. Second stop, a Best of Boston Sandwich, which is sure to be the best Italian sub that you'll ever eat. Then we'll visit two hidden gems: a THREE-TIME Best of Boston Bread Bakery, and a salumeria that was featured on both the Travel Channel's Zimmern's List AND the Food Network's "Best Thing That I Ever Ate" in 2018. Last up, a pasta dinner at a multi award-winning restaurant. Oh, and a cannoli for the road, but not just ANY cannoli. This one appears on Thrillist top 50 foods that you must try in Boston. Have we convinced you to join us?Read morePass by Boston Foodie Tours
You'll end at
226 Hanover St
226 Hanover St, Boston, MA 02113, USATours ends at Lucca restaurant in Boston's North End.
See address & details
296 State St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
226 Hanover St, Boston, MA 02113, USA
- Price includes all food, taxes, and servers' gratuities.
- Entry/Admission - North End
- Tour cost does not include drinks or tour guide's gratuity should guests wish to consider.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
My husband and I did this tour, and it was BY FAR, our favorite food tour (and we have done many throughout the US). The food - of course - delicious and VERY FILLING but what we loved even more was how our guide, Audrey, interacted with the locals. It made the tour very…
Date of experience: September 2019
Our host was knowledgeable of the area and food. The food sampled was delicious and filling! The pace was perfect and the small group was perfect for conversations. The pasta meal at the end won’t disappoint!
Audrey took us for a fabulous food/history tour of the North End. A month has passed and we are still talking about how much fun it was. It was a very hot Sunday and we weren’t able to make it to the Boston Public Market with the group, but Audrey pointed the building out and we…
Date of experience: July 2019
Response from AudreyG509, Owner at North End Neighborhood Food Tour
Responded Aug 28, 2019
We're thrilled that you enjoyed our North End Neighborhood Tour, *and* that you're still talking about it! To clarify for readers, while we point out the Boston Public Market from a distance on this tour, and encourage guests to visit later, it is not a stop on this tour. For those who wish to experience the Market with us, we encourage them to join us on our Boston Public Market & North End Tour.
We are from the Boston area but it had been years since we last wandered in the North End. This was a fun way to get an update! There are so many restaurants and nooks and crannies. Audrey highlighted the more hidden and "Best of Boston". Really liked it and looking forward…
Date of experience: August 2019
My wife and I absolutely loved this tour! What a treat to walk through the North End and eat wonderful food in so many places. Audrey was very fun and informative. And we got the treat of chatting with some of the locals along the way. We would both do this again!!
Date of experience: June 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Boston Foodie Tours
Amazing tour and service
This is a must do. Audrey was an amazing guide for the North End history and food scene. We enjoyed every minute an…
Great food and guide was very knowledgeable. Great lobster roll, clam chowder and cannoli. Missed general historica…
This tour was amazing! Audrey was so knowledgeable and friendly. We had a group of 9 and she was very accommodating…
Disappointing for the price
I've been on a few food tours, and this one disappointed me. Other than good food, the main thing I look for in a f…
Fun food tour
We had only a few hours to spend in Boston on a layover at the airport, and we honestly chose this tour because it …
Even if you are from Boston, you will most likely find a secret gem from the best ever, hole in the wall, imported …
Excellent Intimate Tour of Back Bay and Hidden Gems
My adult daughter and I had a wonderful afternoon. The tour was an intimate group of 10 of us I believe and we had…
Beacon Hill Back Bay tour
We did it last Saturday, Audrey was great, entertaining and knowledgeable. We had a great group and had a great tim…
Not a great value
This food tour was my 3rd and unfortunately my least favorite. I chose it because of the 5 stars reviews so I think…
Best. Tour. Ever.
From the food to the historic background stories to all of the people participating, this was the best way to enjoy…
Terrific way to learn about Boston through it's food
It is a testament to this tour that despite the fact that the weather was cold and rainy, we had a fantastic time. …
Our First Food Tour and it won't be our last
The reviews do this experience justice. Our guide was Audrey and her extensive knowledge of the stalls, food and st…
one of the best
We had a great time on this tour. There was enough of a variety for everyone. Even my wife who is a SUPER picky e…
Great tour and a fun way to see a new city!
I took the Boston Public Market and North End tour with the owner, Audrey, who is fantastic and has great relations…
A Fun tour!
I have always wanted to do a Foodie Tour and this time i prebooked one. We had about ten people on the tour and our…
- Duration: 3h 15m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 11,795 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 2,470 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 904 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 925 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about North End Neighborhood Food Tour
What time does North End Neighborhood Food Tour start?
North End Neighborhood Food Tour will start at 2:30 PM. Discover and book North End Neighborhood Food Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with North End Neighborhood Food Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book North End Neighborhood Food Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is North End Neighborhood Food Tour?
North End Neighborhood Food Tour price starts from $90.00. Discover and book North End Neighborhood Food Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the North End Neighborhood Food Tour cancellation policy?
North End Neighborhood Food Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book North End Neighborhood Food Tour on Tripadvisor