per group (up to 3)
per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Base fare
- Gratuities - a 20% driver gratuity is included in the base rate.
- 3.00 STC fee
- Bottled water
- Airport Transfers include:
- Complimentary flight tracking, so even if your flight is delayed, your driver will be there when you land.
- Complimentary wait time, allowing you to collect your luggage and make your way to the Limo Section.
- Passengers arriving on domestic flights will have a thirty (30) minute grace period from the Federal Aviation Administration’s recorded wheels-down time;
- Passengers arriving on international flights will have a forty-five (45) minute grace period.
- We always try to arrive 15 minutes early in case we run into traffic at no additional charge.
- Some vehicles are equipped with:
- Free WiFi
- Tablets for your entertainment. go to TripAdvisor's Travel Guide to find things to do or watch HBO, Netflix or Listen to Spotify or Pandora
- Phone Chargers
- Leather Seating
- Tinted Windows, Divider or blinds for Privacy
- Flat Panel TVs with AM/FM/CD/DVD/MP3 stereo w/ available 3.5mm input or Bluetooth Audio
- Dual Zone Heating and Air Conditioning.
- For service between the hours of 12:00 am and 5:00 am please add an additional $25.00
- There is a $20.00 charge for all international arrivals.
- Airport greeter service is available for baggage greets at Logan Airport for an additional $45.00
- Child safety seats are available upon request for an additional $30 each.
- All applicable additional charges will be itemized on your receipt. Stop time, Wait time, Holiday surcharges, Tolls, Taxes, Parking, and a 7% fuel surcharge. The Voucher amount will be deducted from your total bill
- Rides that take place on New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, the Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Day will be subject to a holiday surcharge of $25.00 or 25%, whichever is greater, applied to the base fare, stop and wait time.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Our HQ is located at 529 Main St, Charlestown, MA 02129. All of our services are billed “garage-to-garage”, meaning that time is added to a trip to account for the vehicle’s travel time en-route to a pick-up, and back to its point of origination. Address: Please confirm pick up instructions when booking.
- The Schrafft Center, 529 Main St, Charlestown, MA 02129, USA
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 26867P14
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Advise desired pickup time and location in Special Instructions field at checkout
- Supplier shall not be liable for circumstances beyond its control, including but not limited to, weather, road conditions and breakdowns.
- Supplier assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged baggage, personal belongings or any items left in the vehicle..
- Event Services (Limousines, Vans, Minibuses, Motor Coaches): All reservations that are billed on an hourly basis will be billed a minimum of thirty minutes travel time each way plus the time the passenger is in the vehicle. Fractions of an hour are rounded to next half-hour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is 5-Hour Private Chauffeur Service from Boston?
- 5-Hour Private Chauffeur Service from Boston price starts from $457.80. Discover and book 5-Hour Private Chauffeur Service from Boston on Tripadvisor
- What is the 5-Hour Private Chauffeur Service from Boston cancellation policy?
- 5-Hour Private Chauffeur Service from Boston cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 5-Hour Private Chauffeur Service from Boston on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 5-Hour Private Chauffeur Service from Boston?
- 5-Hour Private Chauffeur Service from Boston is hosted by Elite Limo Boston. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Elite Limo Boston on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 5-Hour Private Chauffeur Service from Boston on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for 5-Hour Private Chauffeur Service from Boston?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book 5-Hour Private Chauffeur Service from Boston on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 26867P14
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
To the lighthouse and beyond
My goodnes it was all good! Dave was amazing and knew his stuff. The views were awesome! I enjoyed it!
Derek was so knowledgeable and friendly. Car was super comfortable. This is the best way to see the REAL Boston. To…
Boston and New Hampshire
Great Tour He was very informed great conversationalist.Showed many Historical Sites of Boston but also a tour of …
Derek was wonderful! He took us to several locations throughout Salem while also giving us some free time to look a…
Absolutely fabulous - highly recommended!
HI there, Myself and my two daughters took this tour on our recent trip to Boston. Derek (our driver and guide) ar…
Derek was great and a lot of fun! He made the tour seem more like a new friend showing you around his city instead …
Do Not book This Tour
I booked this tour two weeks in advance through Viator and received a confirmation email. I was in Boston for one d…
He was a great guide with a lot of knowledge and experience regarding the History of Boston. He was very flexible a…
The only way to go!
Derek was excellent. To have a private driver take you on a tour of Boston makes the experience so much more enjoya…
We had the VIP tour of the pubs in Boston... Derick was amazing and did a perfect job. Picked us up in a sweet Au…
Boston to Concord
It was an awesome tour and our guide Charles from Elite Limo Boston was the best. He was very accommodating and ex…
Bad driver experience—rough 4 hours
If we had a better driver, this would be a very different review. Here’s my experience. (And if you look at my othe…
Incredible way to see Boston with a wonderful driver and in comfort!
This was a wonderful way to see Boston. My husband has limited mobility and our driver was so great about taking us…
Great service and reliable!
Last week we went to Boston and were travelling with two seniors with mobility issues and a 7 month old and a 3 yea…
Canceled at the last minute- no apology
Rudely cancelled the morning of the planned tour after full payment made to Viator. Spent an hour on the phone and …