Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 3)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Door-to-door Boston to Woods Hole Martha's Vineyard Ferry "flat rate" service is easy and affordable. Forget about dealing with traffic and paying for parking, when you can book our Point to Point service for close to the same cost. Time is money, start traveling in style and get some work done on the way or just enjoy the scenery.
- Base fare
- Gratuities - a 20% driver gratuity is included in the base rate.
- 3.00 STC fee
- Bottled water
- We always try to arrive 15 minutes early in case we run into traffic at no additional charge.
- Some vehicles are equipped with:
- Free WiFi
- Tablets for your entertainment. go to TripAdvisor's Travel Guide to find things to do or watch HBO, Netflix or Listen to Spotify or Pandora
- Phone Chargers
- Leather Seating
- Tinted Windows, Divider or blinds for Privacy
- Flat Panel TVs with AM/FM/CD/DVD/MP3 stereo w/ available 3.5mm input or Bluetooth Audio
- Dual Zone Heating and Air Conditioning.
- For service between the hours of 12:00am and 5:00am please add an additional $25.00
- Child safety seats are available upon request for an additional $30 each.
- All applicable additional charges will be itemized on your receipt. Stop time, Wait time, Holiday surcharges, Tolls, Taxes, Parking, and a 7% fuel surcharge. The Voucher amount will be deducted from your total bill
- Ferry tickets to Martha's Vineyard
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must advise desired pickup time and location in Special Instructions field at checkout
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Elite Limo Boston
To the lighthouse and beyond
My goodnes it was all good! Dave was amazing and knew his stuff. The views were awesome! I enjoyed it!
Derek was so knowledgeable and friendly. Car was super comfortable. This is the best way to see the REAL Boston. To…
Boston and New Hampshire
Great Tour He was very informed great conversationalist.Showed many Historical Sites of Boston but also a tour of …
Derek was wonderful! He took us to several locations throughout Salem while also giving us some free time to look a…
Absolutely fabulous - highly recommended!
HI there, Myself and my two daughters took this tour on our recent trip to Boston. Derek (our driver and guide) ar…
Derek was great and a lot of fun! He made the tour seem more like a new friend showing you around his city instead …
Do Not book This Tour
I booked this tour two weeks in advance through Viator and received a confirmation email. I was in Boston for one d…
He was a great guide with a lot of knowledge and experience regarding the History of Boston. He was very flexible a…
The only way to go!
Derek was excellent. To have a private driver take you on a tour of Boston makes the experience so much more enjoya…
We had the VIP tour of the pubs in Boston... Derick was amazing and did a perfect job. Picked us up in a sweet Au…
Boston to Concord
It was an awesome tour and our guide Charles from Elite Limo Boston was the best. He was very accommodating and ex…
Bad driver experience—rough 4 hours
If we had a better driver, this would be a very different review. Here’s my experience. (And if you look at my othe…
Incredible way to see Boston with a wonderful driver and in comfort!
This was a wonderful way to see Boston. My husband has limited mobility and our driver was so great about taking us…
Great service and reliable!
Last week we went to Boston and were travelling with two seniors with mobility issues and a 7 month old and a 3 yea…
Canceled at the last minute- no apology
Rudely cancelled the morning of the planned tour after full payment made to Viator. Spent an hour on the phone and …
- Duration: 2h 45m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 17,224 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 511 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 234 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Boston to Woods Hole & Martha's Vineyard Ferry Private Chauffeur Service
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Boston to Woods Hole & Martha's Vineyard Ferry Private Chauffeur Service on Tripadvisor
- Boston to Woods Hole & Martha's Vineyard Ferry Private Chauffeur Service price starts from $348.60. Discover and book Boston to Woods Hole & Martha's Vineyard Ferry Private Chauffeur Service on Tripadvisor
- Boston to Woods Hole & Martha's Vineyard Ferry Private Chauffeur Service cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Boston to Woods Hole & Martha's Vineyard Ferry Private Chauffeur Service on Tripadvisor
- Boston to Woods Hole & Martha's Vineyard Ferry Private Chauffeur Service is hosted by Elite Limo Boston. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Elite Limo Boston on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Boston to Woods Hole & Martha's Vineyard Ferry Private Chauffeur Service on Tripadvisor