Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Explore one of the best college campuses in the country during this brief Harvard University walking tour. Led by a student guide, enjoy a unique and personal insight into life at Ivy League institution “Hahvahd”, while also learning about the school’s history as you tour the historical buildings, monuments, and outdoor spaces.
- You'll start at1376 Massachusetts Ave1376 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02138, USAThe tour begins right outside of the main Harvard Subway Station in between the Out of Town Newsstand and the Cambridge Information Kiosk.See address & details
- 1Harvard SquareStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Harvard UniversityStop: 25 minutesSee details
- 3John Harvard StatueStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byHarvard Art Museums
- 4The Harvard ShopSee details
- 5Memorial HallStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
- Explore Harvard University in the company of a student guide
- Get a unique insight into life at Harvard
- See some campus highlights like Harvard Yard and the John Harvard statue
- Take home a complimentary illustrated map of Harvard Square
1376 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
The Harvard Shop, 65 Mt Auburn St, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA The Harvard Shop, 34 John F. Kennedy St, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
- 70-Minute Guided Walking Tour of Harvard
- Harvard Student-Led Tours for more Insightful Narrative
- Free Illustrated Map of Harvard Square
- Written translations in Spanish, French, German, Italian, and Mandarin
- See Top Sites including Harvard Square, Harvard Yard, and Science Center & Memorial Hall
- Conclude at The Harvard Shop for Souvenirs - run by Harvard students!
- Souvenirs (tours conclude at The Harvard Shop)
- Entry/Admission - Memorial Hall
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour route is less than 1 mile
- Parking validation available upon request at 45 University Road parking garage
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Our guide, Jessica, was great - really friendly and gave a very amusing tour full of great stories. It definitely made a difference getting a tour from a current student, and it was a great way to explore the area at just over an hour long.
Date of experience: September 2019
No one showed up for the tour and the college was closed but did not receive any communication about it before hand.
Date of experience: July 2020
Response from Adam S, Public Relations Manager at Harvard University Campus Guided Walking Tour
Responded Jul 10, 2020
We certainly apologize for any inconvenience. Our tour guides and office staff have all been furloughed during the Covid pandemic for the last 3 months. However, tours are starting again next week! If you are still in the area, we hope you will come join us!
I am a native who has never taken the "Hahvahd" or any other Harvard tours, and even though I picked a very chilly day, I am so glad I did. We had a nice little group of about 15 or 20, with people from near and far. Teresa, our tour guide was funny, informative and quite…
Date of experience: February 2020
Fun, entertaining and informative tour! Sean was great and knew a lot about Harvard’s history. I would recommend this tour vs a self guided tour.
Date of experience: March 2020
This tour was a lot of fun! We really enjoyed seeing the campus, hearing about the history of the different building and laughing at our charismatic guide's jokes. Definitely would recommend!
Date of experience: January 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: The Hahvahd Tour
Perfect for first time visitors and residents alike!
Booked this tour to entertain a guest on her first trip to Boston. Both tours were informative and just the right l…
A great way of exploring these amazing grounds. Freshman Roddy is about to embark on a great journey. Initiated, kn…
Good campus tour to visit both universities within a day
Actually, Havard and MIT both allows you to walk along the campus at your pace. Still, if you want to gain more ins…
Funny, informative, attentive, patient. All we can ask from a tour guide. And real current Harvard student! I like …
It was a little disappointing to arrive at a tour which had already been rearranged by the people running it to fin…
The Spiel Was So Good I Asked If I Could Join The Group.
SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO CHANGE THE BEST LAID PLANS. I’m a fan of self-guided tours, being a world-class tight-wad. …
Harvard Campus Tour
This is something I've always wanted to do, and we weren't disappointed. Olivia was a wonderful guide, we learned …
Best way to tour both campuses
The students run these tours and have interesting stories and insider baseball that the school sponsored tours woul…
Poor Guide more interested in her phone!
Just completed a combined Mitt and Harvard Tour with another couple from the UK. Unfortunately the guide couldn't a…
There will be complimentary tour tickets after the Boston Duck Tour so be sure to do the Duck Tour first. Very info…
We are residents of Boston so our trip to Cambridge (3 miles) was not a huge distance. We had heard about the tour …
Ciara was a great guide!
Went on this tour with three girlfriends. It was pretty cold and extremely rainy on the day we went, but other than…
Great tour, highly recommend!
Looking for something to do one afternoon in Boston we caught the T to Harvard and discovered this tour just outsid…
Kind of run of the mill...
Tour was just not that interesting, They said CRISPR was invented at the Broad Institute, Google CRISPR inventor t…
We enjoyed the combo tour.especially the Harvard tour. Enlarging the tour in Boston.walking the two famous Ivy univ…
- Duration: 1h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 971 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Harvard University Campus Guided Walking Tour
How much is Harvard University Campus Guided Walking Tour?
Harvard University Campus Guided Walking Tour price starts from $19.50. Discover and book Harvard University Campus Guided Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Harvard University Campus Guided Walking Tour cancellation policy?
Harvard University Campus Guided Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Harvard University Campus Guided Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Harvard University Campus Guided Walking Tour?
Harvard University Campus Guided Walking Tour is hosted by The Hahvahd Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact The Hahvahd Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Harvard University Campus Guided Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Harvard University Campus Guided Walking Tour?
On average, this experience will take approximately 1h 30m. Discover and book Harvard University Campus Guided Walking Tour on Tripadvisor