This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Enjoy a special snorkeling experience at the world's top 3 scuba diving points! It is one of the must-do activities in Saipan. Feel the mysterious, yet beautiful charm of the under water section of this cave and explore the northern region! ____ • Personal needed: Aqua shoes, personal swimwear, change of clothes, beach towel, manor tips, snacks, etc. ____ • Tour Information The tour will be conducted twice daily in the morning / afternoon. The tour takes about 3 hours. (Including pick up and drop time) The itinerary is subject to availability. 09:00 / 13:00 Pickup after meeting at hotel lobby Explanation of Grotto cave move instructor and enjoy snorkeling (snorkeling time about 45 minutes) After the snorkeling, enjoy the northern tour (Hanseatic cliffs and bird island) (Northern tour time about 45 minutes) 12:30 / 16:30 End of tour after returning to hotel
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1The GrottoStop: 2 hours - Admission included• 09:00 / 13:00 Pick up after meeting at hotel lobby • Explanation of Grotto cave from instructor, then enjoy snorkeling (45 minutes snorkeling time) • After the snorkeling, enjoy the northern tour (Hanseatic cliffs and bird island) (Northern tour time about 45 minutes) • 12:30 / 16:30 End of tour after returning to hotelRead morePass byPaseo de MarianasPuntan Sabaneta
- Private transportation
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Life Jacket
- Hydroponic (not for children)
- Entry/Admission - The Grotto
- Hydroponic is not provided for children
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Korina Tour
I would have liked to see more of the gardens on this trip.
The tour guide was not needed if we were given a map of the theme park. I was looking forward to looking at the Win…
Penguin magic and what tigers!
Loved the experience and would highly recommend the time to visit this unique zoo. We went primarily to see the pe…
Asahiyama Zoo & Shirogane Blue Pond Tour
Overrall the tour is good, For Asahiyama Zoo not all the section is open, example the reptile only open at 1500. Ho…
The company canceled 15 min before they were supposed to arrive.
There are many things you should know. The booking is not definitive until you receive a confirmation that could ta…
Amazing snow view and useful horse oil souvenir.
This one day trip helped me to explore Furano in a day, unfortunately it was winter so we couldn't see the blue pon…
Driving a car from new Chintose airport to Blue Pond is very convinience and spend not much time to the destinatio…
During the booking of this tour, we specifically selected the English tour. However, 99% of the time our tour guide…
Well organised and intensive tour
I booked the tour package online and received the confirmation the next day. We met up with the guide and the grou…
Your guide joe Lee was great!
The tour itself was rather rushing and lunch was disappointing but the tour guide was great and entertaining and in…
Time spent with Family
We were picked up from the hotel promptly, the drive was about 1 hour to the collection/welcome point, we were then…
Asahiyama zoo and blue pond
This should NOT be called as such as there was NO visit to blue pond. No mention nor any reason was given.
Wonderful Customer Service
Professional customer service. Booked but didn't get to go on this trip. Very grateful for how they handled my case…
We had a wonderful and informative guide in Joe Lee. He advises us what to do and what to get first during lunch bu…
I'd have given a 5, but snorkeling was limited to a few locations for general tourists. Others, who reside at the r…
Had a blast
These guys were very professional and their equipment was first rate. The guides were very helpful and spoke perfec…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071