Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 2–12 hours
Start time: Check availability
- Use of bicycle
- Basket/Bike Bag
- Bike Lock
- Departure details
- 757 Beach St, San Francisco, CA 94109, USA Please come into our store location, Unlimited Biking, and check in at the front desk.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5557P42
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito Bike Rental?
- How much is Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito Bike Rental?
- Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito Bike Rental price starts from $17.36. Discover and book Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito Bike Rental on Tripadvisor
- What is the Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito Bike Rental cancellation policy?
- Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito Bike Rental cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito Bike Rental on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito Bike Rental?
- Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito Bike Rental is hosted by Unlimited Biking. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Unlimited Biking on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito Bike Rental on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5557P42
Reserve your spot
About the operator
San Francisco, California
Joined in March 2019
#40 of 255 Outdoor Activities in San Francisco
- Christie A0025 beautiful rideWe had a great time on the E bikes. We rode all the way to Muir Woods, which was a treacherous ride, but beautiful scenery. We had to take a taxi back to Sausalito. The bikes were great, and we had a wonderful time.
- ryanb241412300Highly recommended bike tour!Highly recommend this tour. We did this in August 2021 but just realized I never submitted the review. Our tour guide was great and riding across the bridge was a memorable experience. Our kids, 16 and 17, really enjoyed this as well.
- Neddysja00Great service & bikes.Great service from the time we walked in. We hired bikes for 4 hours as our kids are 9 & 11 so didn’t want to feel rushed. Bikes were in great condition. Would use again.
- Pipymama00Amazing e-bike tourTour last about 4.30 hrs. John was our guide. He is so patient. Sweet and helpful. We had a great time getting to know SF. We wouldn’t be able to go around like he shows us. Highly recommended!
- ayrelg00fun private bike tour for the familyWe had a great private tour with John from Unlimited Biking San Francisco. We were a family of 5, with children ages 4, 8, and 12. John was great at pacing the outing to our family's needs, did not feel rushed. The kids enjoyed the history and facts throughout the ride. This was a great way to see the Golden Gate bridge and get the family moving for the day.
- U2214DXdavidh00Use Blazing Saddles instead…Mediocre experience. Mediocre review. Friendly staff. Not the widest selection of frame sizes (two of us were over 6 feet 2 and one of us ended up with a medium frame). Tour guide failed to show. Rather than rebook (we had limited time) we made our own way to Sausalito. About a mile from Golden Gate Bridge had to swap bikes with daughter. Chain slipping (and gears). Could not cycle up hill safely. Nursed to Sausalito. Highly recommend the trip to Sausalito. Beautiful town. You have to pay to “park” your bike in Sausalito. However, the Blazing Saddles guys had someone waiting near the Ferry terminal directing their clients to free parking. Ferry home (Pier 1 as we fancied a 10-15 minute cycle ride back to Unlimited). 5 minutes into the journey the chain finally gave up the ghost and broke. Might have been a one off but left with a concern about maintenance. Walked the bike back to Ultimate. They were apologetic (hence the 2 stars). Just wish we’d eaten the beans and used Blazing Saddles - they just appeared more organised
- azze8400A tour full of surprisesEasy location to find and a simple collection process. Insurance for the bike should be included standard in the upfront cost that we paid, not as an add on. The overall experience was just okay, we were a little disappointed to find that the electric bikes are not true electric bikes and there was still lots of leg power required. I guess the silver lining was we both got a much bigger workout then first expected. Next time we would look to find a rental provider with true electric bikes not hybrid ones.
- Euan M00Great StaffWe had incorrectly booked a tour of the golden gate park and Taiwaiin was extremely helpful in rearranging it to a days bike rental so as we could bike over the Golden Gate Bridge. bikes were excellent and there were plenty to choose from which was ideal as we had two children with us also.
- Chika191300Great serviceMy friends and I went here yesterday and they were so kind and helpful. We had so much fun riding the e-bikes! I would definitely recommend this place and go back again!!!
- Alan K00Poor Customer Service - no route recommendations from staffCustomer Service at Unlimited Bicycle Rentals by Golden Gate Park was poor. There are no bathrooms at the rental store. We had to use the bathrooms at Whole Foods down the block. No route recommendations were provided, and we ended up riding in congested areas of the park with cars and pedestrians near the California Academy of Sciences. Stick to areas of the park that are closed to vehicle traffic.
- Alan K00Good Tour - you won’t be riding a Cannondale BicycleThe tour is good for learning some history and for riders with little experience. Our tour guide JP was excellent, looking out for us and making sure we were safe. There are areas where you will ride where you are sharing the road with cars and on the sidewalk with pedestrians. It can be nerve racking for a novice rider. There are no bathrooms at the rental facility, go to Ghirardelli Square before you arrive. Bathrooms at Ghirardelli Square are clean and you can fill your water bottle with filtered water. When we got our bicycles, one bicycle brake was not working, JP made sure we had bicycles that were working. The mechanic was complaining of the poor quality parts, as the e-bikes were not Cannondale. You don’t get Cannondale bicycles as advertised. The bicycles were heavy, but did the job. Others in our tour group didn’t get e-bikes, and their bicycles were not Cannondale. In Sausalito, there is a $5 bike parking lot by the ferry terminal. About a half block north near the restroom building there are free bicycle racks.
- aaronmB7399EM00Great tour!J.P. was great! He was very personable and knowledgeable. We had a wonderful time! We would definitely recommend.
- masonp1090010/10The workers were great and super helpful, and the bikes were amazing for my whole ride. The different modes helped me not get tired going through the hills here. Great customer service by Demitrous and Tyler.
- Truereds00Don’t book with this company!Book via Go City, but wouldn’t accept codes via email and such cost £25 to call and organise booking from UK 😡 arrived on time strange why I need to leave ID? (So much identity fraud going on would have thought credit card details sufficient) Tour was good however my wife’s bike kept on missing the gears. (Told our tour guide and he said to try changing them they’ll click in) they didn’t and my wife didn’t want to slow down the tour and such didn’t enjoy the experience. Too be honest you could have pick up the bike from a 2nd sale for same price. Explain to staff whom show no interest and told to me to email head office, to be told I can have a discount voucher, why would we spend me money with a company that shows no service? Overall the experience was ruined by a poor bike for my wife. No compensation offered! Book with other as no customer service with this company!
- andre c00leaving us stranded1 of the bikes didn't work at all and kept breaking down ( chain off gears) multiple times ( my wife having been a scout leader for over 20 years and held bike camps god knows how many times ) tried fixing it over and over and no assist whatsoever , after an hour give or take we made it to golden gate bridge , and again bike breaking down i had enough! i called the company to pick us up and take us back as we needed to check out and leave for our return trip , as they were completely confused and no info given to us , the only thing they were worried about was if i paid insurance which i did but , i bought it because i was worried about damage from us not them ! , and making sure we don't leave the bikes as they were going to pick them up , there was no regards to us what's so ever to get back to town or how we were to get back all on my Whatsapp chat , we needed to use lyft to get back after they grabbed the bikes leaving us stranded
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
This place is great. Easy to rent online, and pick up spot is right across from the relaxing bike path to the cross the Golden Gate Bridge. ( With a couple hills in there for exercise! ) We liked it so much, we can back a couple days later and rented again and road down the coast to Golden Gate Park.
Written June 3, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito Bike Rental provided by Unlimited Biking
Product Overview: Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito Bike Rental
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos