Golden Gate Park Bike Tour
By Unlimited Biking
Golden Gate Park is hands-down one of the best places to ride in San Francisco with so many places to see, from museums and to gardens to a herd of lazy buffalo. This guided tour takes about 2 hours, including various stops near essential attractions while our guides provide in-depth narration of the park and stop for photo opportunities at famous sights and hidden gems throughout the tour.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 1-99, max of 8 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bicycle Rental and Helmet
- Tour Guide
- Departure details
- 1792 Haight St, San Francisco, CA 94117, USA
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5557P38
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Golden Gate Park Bike Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Golden Gate Park Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Golden Gate Park Bike Tour?
- Golden Gate Park Bike Tour price starts from $48.82. Discover and book Golden Gate Park Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Golden Gate Park Bike Tour cancellation policy?
- Golden Gate Park Bike Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Golden Gate Park Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Golden Gate Park Bike Tour?
- Golden Gate Park Bike Tour is hosted by Unlimited Biking. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Unlimited Biking on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Golden Gate Park Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5557P38
Reserve your spot
- You'll start at1792 Haight St1792 Haight St, San Francisco, CA 94117, USASee address & details
- 1Golden Gate ParkStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Golden Gate Park Windmills & TulipsStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Bison PaddockStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Golden Gate ParkStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 5San FranciscoStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 6Japanese Tea GardenStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 7California Academy of SciencesStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
San Francisco, California
Joined in March 2019
#41 of 250 Outdoor Activities in San Francisco
- aaronmB7399EM00Great tour!J.P. was great! He was very personable and knowledgeable. We had a wonderful time! We would definitely recommend.
- masonp1090010/10The workers were great and super helpful, and the bikes were amazing for my whole ride. The different modes helped me not get tired going through the hills here. Great customer service by Demitrous and Tyler.
- Truereds00Don’t book with this company!Book via Go City, but wouldn’t accept codes via email and such cost £25 to call and organise booking from UK 😡 arrived on time strange why I need to leave ID? (So much identity fraud going on would have thought credit card details sufficient) Tour was good however my wife’s bike kept on missing the gears. (Told our tour guide and he said to try changing them they’ll click in) they didn’t and my wife didn’t want to slow down the tour and such didn’t enjoy the experience. Too be honest you could have pick up the bike from a 2nd sale for same price. Explain to staff whom show no interest and told to me to email head office, to be told I can have a discount voucher, why would we spend me money with a company that shows no service? Overall the experience was ruined by a poor bike for my wife. No compensation offered! Book with other as no customer service with this company!
- andre c00leaving us stranded1 of the bikes didn't work at all and kept breaking down ( chain off gears) multiple times ( my wife having been a scout leader for over 20 years and held bike camps god knows how many times ) tried fixing it over and over and no assist whatsoever , after an hour give or take we made it to golden gate bridge , and again bike breaking down i had enough! i called the company to pick us up and take us back as we needed to check out and leave for our return trip , as they were completely confused and no info given to us , the only thing they were worried about was if i paid insurance which i did but , i bought it because i was worried about damage from us not them ! , and making sure we don't leave the bikes as they were going to pick them up , there was no regards to us what's so ever to get back to town or how we were to get back all on my Whatsapp chat , we needed to use lyft to get back after they grabbed the bikes leaving us stranded
- callant2022005 starsexcellent service, very reasonable price and perfect location. great day out in an amazing city. thank you unlimited biking :)
- Susansno00Superb quality bikes and great serviceThis service is very easy to book. We opted for the electric bikes and we were glad we did. The bikes are great quality and easy to handle. It made our day so easy and enjoyable as the hills can be challenging. There is no worry about battery life as the last for approximately 70 miles. What made this experience really nice for us was the friendly and helpful way we were looked after when we collected the bikes. We really felt well informed and cared about. We would highly recommend using this company.
- VoyageuseCanadienne100Josh is great!Did this tour on March 15th with Josh. Josh stopped at all the major stops and was full of information! Highly recommend. If using the City Pass, upgrade to the ebike though, there are 2 rather steep hills. Also, the tour stops in Sausalito and you have the option of taking the ferry back (14US - or 7,50 with a clipper card) or biking back.
- JayTrainGuy00Biked the GG BridgeHad a wonderful time biking the bridge. Derick Hill made the rental and return supper easy. Would definitely recommend this to friends.
- francescacE8929WC00TOP 💯My boyfriend and I participated in the bike tour on December 24th, everything was perfect!!! Tailiman welcomed us super nicely, provided us with all the info. We started 15 minutes early with the guide JP, a super knowledgeable, nice guy who conveyed us so much passion. Recommended!!!
- louisehard00JP was a great tour guide and really went above and beyond on showing us cool sites. I would definitely do again!JP was a great tour guide and went above and beyond on showing us cool sites. I would definitely do this again! Well worth it
- taiiwanm00A good rideMy family and I were staying at the Westin hotel and was told about a voucher that we could purchase with Unlimited Biking that would allow us to rent bikes to go over the Golden Gate Bridge. We were told that this particular location had just opened so we were eager to try it out. Since the store is attached to the hotel, we decided to give it a try. The store was easy to find and we were able to rent electric bikes so that we could ride to the bridge. We were able to get maps and the desk associate helped us with an easy route to ride to get there. The batteries lasted the whole time that we were out which is good because I was worried about getting stuck on the road. Overall, my family enjoyed it and we had a good time so there are no complaints. I would recommend, and even go back on our next trip to SF.
- Safari3684840377300Save Your MoneyThe bikes were fine-the trip was fun, but I would save your money and just rent the electric bikes that are all around San Francisco. Their policy is to charge an extra hour even if you are not out the whole extra hour…so your $60 for two hours for two on electric bikes can quickly turn into $120 plus the $20 insurance for the bikes….If you are going to go this route, make sure you map how long it will take you to bike to Sausalito based on the boat schedules so you can arrive back in time not a few minutes after your grace period because the people at the desk will just tell you there is nothing they can do about it and give you an email that will lead to an “I’m sorry and a 10% discount for a future rental. There will be no future rental. Save your money and use the City ones.
- XCountryFamily00Great rental experienceWe rented 9 bikes for friends and family who had come into town for my wife's birthday, so we could ride through the park to the ocean and back. The bikes worked great and service was fantastic -- the owner even had his mechanic fix the brakes on my personal bike for free at the end of the ride! Strongly recommend this shop for bike rentals in SF.
- Jennifer G00Highly recommended!Highly recommended. I took the Highlights of San Francisco bike tour and opted for the e-bike. I highly recommend the tour and opting for the e-bike. The tour hits many highlights and covers a lot of ground. The tour guide John was excellent. He is a pro-tour guide. He gives interesting historical facts delivered with witty stories. For a non-native he has clearly done a lot of research as he is very familiar with the city and it’s history. Also, go for the e-bike! It allows you to pedal with power off as much as you like but gives you the electric assist on hills if you want a break. In my opinion, there is no downside to having the e-bike. Overall, I would say take this tour if you are a first time visitor and want a great overview of many of the highlights!
- rebeccalO2439JR00Great experience despite a hiccupThe check in process was amazing, we bought the insurance and were thankful that we did so as my husband's bike had a chain issue about 25 mins into our ride! They were able to have a new bike out to us within about 20mins after we called them, we were thrilled with the response time and as including the time we tried to fix it we were out almost an hour they credited us for the loss! Bikes as a service were great, would definitely use the service again!