Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Pickup and drop-off anywhere in San Francisco
- Transportation by private vehicle and driver for up to 6 passengers
- Fuel charge
- All taxes and state fees
- Gratuity 20%
- Park entrance fees
- Winery fees
- Food and beverages
- Entry/Admission - Viansa Sonoma
- Entry/Admission - Jacuzzi Family Vineyards
- Entry/Admission - Cline Cellars
- Entry/Admission - Domaine Carneros
- Entry/Admission - Etude Wines
- Entry/Admission - Black Stallion Winery
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Anywhere in San Francisco,residence,hotel or business.
- San Francisco, CA, USA We can meet customer in hotel or residence.
- San Francisco Intl Airport, San Bruno, CA 94128
- Cruise Terminal, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 86246P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Door to door service anywhere in San Francisco, your choice of pickup/drop off location and tour time.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years of age, wineries will require ID.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 86246P3
About the operator
Black Cars Transportation
San Francisco, California
Joined in June 2015
#32 of 171 Transportation in San Francisco
- rojeanneb00They did not show up! Kept us waiting in front of the Pier! They don't answer their phones.Do not book with this company. They did not show up. They left us standing in front of the pier. I called and called, no answer, just a voicemail. I called "Viator" and the operater called Black Cars Transportation and no answer either. FIrst of all what they advertised is deceptive. I booked the tour expecting the specific itinerary listed on the overview, however, as the dates approached, I kept getting messages about "send me your credit card info for 20% prepaid gratuity and give us the name of the wineries you made reservations with." Someone named "Victor Tizenberg" kept sending rude messages about needing my credit card number, when my trip has already been paid for ($440). He wanted my credit card to charge $88 prepaid gratuity. Plus he was rude about it. My issue is gratuity is paid after the tour, not before. "Black Cars Transportation" you must do better in terms of customer service. My whole family was looking forward to this tour we PREPAID for. You never showed up. You kept us standing in front of Pier 35 and you did not answer calls or texts... THe worst. I will get my money back or I will report you to Better Business Bureau.
- 59jaimiek00The best driver for your napa/sonoma journey!This is the second time I have worked with Black Cars Transportation during my stay in the SF/Napa area. Victor is an absolute pleasure to work with! He is responsive, flexible and completely understands that stops at the Wineries may change up until the last moment and is amazing about revising your itinerary on the fly. Victor always arrives early with a beautiful car to drive you around in and has the most efficient hourly rates you won't find elsewhere. Victor and Black Cars Transportation made our trip to the area easy and stress free! I will continue to recommend Victor and Black Cars Transportation to all friends family and coworkers. Looking forward to next time, Victor!
- Cara M00Perfect solution!We had a great experience with Black Cars. Gene was right on time to pick us up in Cotati for our flight out of SFO. We were there in record time. He was friendly and professional and nice to our kids. Gene also picked us up at the airport when we came home and all went very smoothly with good communication. We would definitely recommend this company and we will be using them again in the future. Thank you for making the beginning and end of our adventure easy and stress free.
- Sue J00Excellent serviceAfter a stressful wait at San Francisco immigration, it was reassuring to know the taxi was waiting. A painfree collection and drop off. We used the service for our return to the airport. The drivers were punctual and efficient
- Saffron197100Brief stop overThanks for making our brief stop over in San Francisco so easy - the airport pickup and drop offs were well organised and we felt very looked after. The 3 hr tour was brilliant - it helped us know what we wanted to go back to during our short time there. A highlight was the Lucas films location With the yoda fountain and access to the reception area :-)
- TravelbugTuesdae00Girls Trip!Victor arrived on time and was so gracious in helping us on our wine tour! We even went to a wrong address! No problem!
- dlfleck1000Reliable serviceWe made arrangements for Black Cars to pick up our parents from the San Francisco airport and to deliver them to the hotel. We were all in town for our daughter's wedding and had so much to do and we are so appreciative of this service. They picked up our parents inside the terminal, took care of their luggage and delivered them right to the front door of the hotel. They did an outstanding job and I highly recommend them!
- al c00Excellent castomer serviceExcellent service, prompt and well-rounded driver. Really appreciate for the ride to airport. Will use Black Cars Transportation again and the gladly will refer their services to others.
- Butapecan R00Excellent ServiceOur 1st time in Wine Country from New Jersey... Excellent Service! Our Driver Gene made our trip to Napa ,Sanoma & San Francisco all the more memorable ☺ Prompt, friendly professional, courteous, knowledgeable.. Clean Nice Vehicle, excellent Driver. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- John S00Perfect service!Black Cars offered perfect service for my business. Will definitely use again and recommend. Car came earlier, driver was knowledgeable.
- Alesia K00Greatest experience best serviceWe had a wonderful wine country day tour planned for a bachelorette party. Our driver Viktor made the experience all the more memorable and fun! He was everything you want in a driver: professional and personable, interesting and funny, very polite, but not obtrusive. Of course we ran behind schedule at nearly every stop, and Victor did his best to get us where we needed to be next. He had a great sense of humor and seemed to enjoy the time he spent with our group. There was a small mix up in the price quoted, but when I enquirer about the discrepancy the company was very professional and polite in explaining the change. I would definitely use this service again any time I needed a limousine.