Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 13 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Narrated guided tour
- Visit Google and Facebook public campus areas
- Computer History Museum entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Google Android Lawn Statues
- Entry/Admission - Computer History Museum
- Additional food and drinks
- Departure details
- Hotel Riu Plaza Fisherman´s Wharf, 2500 Mason St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA North Point Side Weekdays 7:30AM Weekends 8:30AM
- Hilton San Francisco Union Square, 333 O'Farrell St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA Mason Street Entrance Weekdays 7:50AM Weekends 8:50AM
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3454SILVAL
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All Season:
- Camera & Charger
- Sneakers or comfortable walking shoes
- Sun protection
- Water bottle
- Small, soft-sided day bag only (no large luggage)
- Warm layers (the mornings and evenings can be foggy and windy)
- Raincoat/jacket (in winter months)
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Silicon Valley Tech Tour
What you can expect during your visit
- Face masks recommended Proof of COVID 19 vaccination required to enter Computer History Museum
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Silicon Valley Tech Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Silicon Valley Tech Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Silicon Valley Tech Tour?
- Silicon Valley Tech Tour price starts from $155.00. Discover and book Silicon Valley Tech Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Silicon Valley Tech Tour cancellation policy?
- Silicon Valley Tech Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Silicon Valley Tech Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Silicon Valley Tech Tour?
- Silicon Valley Tech Tour is hosted by Incredible Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Incredible Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Silicon Valley Tech Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3454SILVAL
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsSee departure details
- 1Silicon ValleyStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Google Android Lawn StatuesStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Computer History MuseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Yosemite National park small tour
We enjoyed our tour very much even though it was a long drive. The park is so beautiful and the guide pointed out t…
Just the best your we did while in the USA . Handy hint pack snacks and buy lunch at the supermarket Shen you stop
The best tour we did in S/F my mum did September and loved it 🥰 she then booked for us to do the winter tour . Now…
Ok experience....could have been better
The trip was ok, but our guide provided very little information about the area, or background. Felt like he was ju…
Parker delivered a memorable day tour and the weather conditions on the day only added to a unique experience. I wo…
Worth the Drive
Excellent tour and driver. Our driver picked us up in San Francisco, drove to Central Valley for a stop at the Safe…
Yosemite Valley trip
The tour was great. Went into the Yosemite Valley and go to see the sites. The driver was great also, told you a li…
Wonderful breathtaking tour
Yosemite national park tour was amazing. A breathtaking place to visit. The photos I took I will cherish! Journey …
Muir Woods awesome. Go early morning to ensure serenity. A must do if you love nature. Lana great. Well organised …
A walk in the park.
A great roadtrip to Yosemite, our driver and guide was informative and engaging. Thanks Parker. Travel time is long…
Farallon Islands / Incredible Day Trip!
We went to the Farallon Islands yesterday. The whole trip was awesome. Make sure you listen to the instructions and…
Group of 22 lovely travellers from around the world. Great experience. Despite almost 10 hours on the road, a visit…
Expensive tour, was just okay, not wow
The tour was expensive and probably not great value for money. We went with Incredible Adventures. The tour was ju…
Disappointing. For us not worth the money and the loss of a full day in our holiday 😮💨
All though I am sure that at the right time of the year, Yosemite would be a terrifically gorgeous place to visit b…
Relax and enjoy
Great trip. Parker was knowledgeable and everything went very smooth. I could relax and enjoy beautiful Yosemite! …
Excellent tour although by necessity a long day. Guide was knowledgeable and a great driver....very important for …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Nov 2017 • Business
this is not really a tour and hence expensive. do not get me wrong, we had a good time, as we were only with the 2 of us. A personalized taxi-ride to the tech valley. visited Facebook ( outside), Google ( campus) and apple ( campus and shop). We also visited the tech museum that was ok but not spectacular and had lunch in Palo Alto.
Written November 14, 2017
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
I think the company need to take a look at this tour. We went to the computer museum which was fantastic but we needed more time. Three hours would be good. We only had two hours which included lunch at the cafe. There is also a shop at the museum. Other features included visiting the Facebook sign outside their premises, walking between some Google buildings and visiting the Apple visitors centre. Shops were available at Google and Apple. The cost was $149 per person. We really appreciated seeing Palo Alto.
Written June 25, 2018
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.