This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price Guarantee
See San Francisco’s waterfront on a Segway tour that’s suitable for both beginner and veteran riders. These 2-wheeled, self-balancing electric vehicles are fun for families with teenagers (12 years and up) and anyone eager to see more of the city than you could cover on foot. Visit landmarks like Ghirardelli Square, Fisherman’s Wharf, and the Palace of Fine Arts while learning about San Francisco history from your guide.
- You'll start at333 Jefferson St333 Jefferson St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USASuite #123See address & details
- 1Fisherman's WharfStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass byGolden Gate BridgeGhirardelli SquareSan Francisco Maritime National Historical Park Ships at Hyde Street Pier
- 2Marina DistrictStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byPalace of Fine Arts TheatreSpreckels Mansion
- You'll end at333 Jefferson St333 Jefferson St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USASuite #123See address & details
- Experience more of the city in less time on this Segway tour
- See Fisherman's Wharf, Ghirardelli Square, the Palace of Fine Arts and more
- Learn about San Francisco history while gliding past its iconic landmarks
- Suitable for beginner riders 12 and up, orientation and safety gear included
What to Expect
Meet your small group at Fisherman’s Wharf. Get an orientation and be outfitted with safety gear before following your guide onto the streets of San Francisco’s waterfront neighborhoods. Listen to commentary about Bay Area history while gliding past landmark attractions like the Golden Gate Bridge, Spreckels Mansion, and Ghirardelli Square. See San Francisco’s iconic cable cars, the Palace of Fine Arts and the historic ships at Aquatic Park’s Hyde Street Pier. Along the way, you have plenty of opportunities to snap photos. Your tour ends back at Fisherman’s Wharf, where you can see the former prison island of Alcatraz across the water.
333 Jefferson St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Orientation session
- All necessary equipment
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests must arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled tour departure time in order to complete necessary paperwork.
- All tour participants must be at least 12 years of age to participate
- Every guest will be required to complete and sign a liability waiver form
- Liability waiver forms for participating minors between the ages of 12 and 18 require a parent or guardian’s signature
- All minors between the ages of 12 and 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian while on tour
- Due to the mechanical limitations of the Segway, every guests must weigh no less than 100 pounds (45 kilograms) and no more than 260 pounds (118 kilograms)
- Due to the risk to both mother and child, pregnant women are not allowed to participate on Segway tours
- One damage authorization form is required per party on the day of the reservation. The tour operator will maintain one credit card on file per party on the day of the reservation. Please bring a MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express with you for this requirement. The card will not be charged unless the Segway is damaged on tour. The credit card information will be deleted immediately upon completion of a damage-free tour
- All tours run rain or shine
- Any groups larger than 8 will be split for safety restriction
- Please dress appropriately and wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes. Large backpacks and purses are not recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Our family (including two teens) enjoyed a long weekend in San Francisco last summer and our 3 hour Segway tour of the city was an absolute highlight! In fact, it is really one of the best travel experiences we've had. This is such a great way to see this wonderful city! Our…
Date of experience: July 2019
One of the best tours I ever had. Our tour guide Josh was great. My wife and I enjoyed our time there, we had so much fun. Thank you.
Date of experience: August 2019
This was my first time on a segway and I was nervous. Loun was an amazing teacher and tour guide! He was patient and clear in his instructions and built my confidence quickly! This was a great way to see the city while trying something new! Highly recommend- going down…
Date of experience: February 2020
We had a very good introduction with Loun. All driving techniques were very well explained. Our leader Loun led our group outstanding. Loun, our guide on the Segway also told us a lot about the history of San Francisco. We had a very interesting tour with the Segways through…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: City Segway Tours San Francisco
City by Segway
We thoroughly enjoyed our 3 hour Segway tour with Loun. My girlfriend and I were already experienced with a Segway …
Segway in SanFran
The office location was quite hard to find, need to add more directions. The video took out the fun & scared me ins…
Best way to see the city
Best way to see the city. Specially that today’s a holiday so not so much cars and people on the street. Got to run…
Our guide was fantastic! He took us all over the city and was very knowledgeable. We took on many hills to include …
We enjoyed ourselves throughly! We had a detailed training and we very comfortable by the time we Hit The Road! Our…
City Segway Tour was amazing!
Definatly worth doing if you want to see all the sights of the city! Had a lot of fun on the segway and the tour gu…
Good outting and good experience. My son loved it and me too. I will go back at another time to try another route.
Worth the money
Day one we went to Alcatraz, interesting but pretty crowded. If you have mobility issues, your visit will be limit…
Get Casey as your guide!!!
Really fun tour and a great way to see the city! Casey was SUCH a fantastic tour guide and made my first time on a …
So fun—great guide, great tour!!
I had Loun (sp?) as my guide. I was actually the only one on my tour so he gave me a private tour. He was great in …
What a great trip so funny when arrived i was scared and had sweaty palms 😂😂😂 🙈 seeing the city on a Segway was…
Casey is the best!!
I had a fantastic time on my first segway experience last night thanks to my fabulous guide, Casey. Though hesitant…
The best way to see San Francisco!
I took a tour with Casey and had the best time! I had never ridden a Segway before, so I was a bit nervous about ho…
Outstanding Combo experience
While we had to wait a bit to get confirmation of our Alcatraz tickets, let me tell you it was well worth the wait.…
Did the Segway tour on a Friday mid morning. Easy sign in. Josh was our guide for the day - took his time to ensu…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
from $65.70* $73.00
Popular: Booked by 40,470 travelers!