This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Save time researching the best Napa Valley wineries to visit, and get a guide’s expert advice instead. This stress-free excursion begins with pickup from Vallejo Ferry Terminal, followed by a champagne toast in a luxury Mercedes Sprinter limousine. After that, go to four wineries to explore scenic vineyards, underground cellars, and tasting rooms. No need to worry about getting hungry, as a tasty picnic lunch is included.
- Great for wine lovers—visit four Napa Valley wineries in a day
- Stay fueled for the adventures with a delicious picnic lunch
- Begin the tour in style with a glass of champagne
- Small-group tour limited to a maximum of 10 people
1 Ferry Building, San Francisco, CA 94111, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water, soft drinks
- Champagne toast
- Gourmet lunch from The Girl and The Fig Caters
- Professional driver/tour guide
- Vallejo Ferry Terminal pickup and drop-off
- Visit to 4 boutique wineries
- Fuel surcharge, Licensing fees and all taxes
- Winery tasting fees (avg. $15-$35 per person)
- Gratuities (not included)
- Round-Trip Ferry ticket costs are not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in SF is not included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Pickup and drop off must be the same location
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wine tasting fees not included
- Please advise as to any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (noted in special requirements)
- Please advise as to types of wines and winery features of most interest (noted in special requirements)
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Jim was amazing and very knowledgeable. He made Napa a lasting memory for me. If you are questioning wether to book this trip or not, book it... the ferry ride, Jim and his selection of off the beaten path and local wineries makes this trip worth every penny.
Date of experience: January 2020
My experience began in San Francisco with a breath taking early morning ferry ride to Vallejo where I was met at the port by Cyrous. The luxury vehicle was equipped with wine glasses and complimentary bubbles, with plenty of cold water on hand. Only five passengers made for a…
Date of experience: June 2019
Cyrous and Dynamic hosted an amazing day for us. The pick up at the Vallejo ferry terminal went smoothly, and the bottle of bubbly waiting for us was a nice touch. Cyrous tailored the tour to our specific tastes in wine (this was made even more specialized, as we were the only…
Date of experience: April 2019
In SF with east coast and Florida friends. They wanted a day in Napa. Being from Northern California and an amateur wine enthusiast I wanted for them to have the "Napa Experience" with out the hassle of traffic and large impersonal corporate wineries. Well Dynamic Napa Wine…
We couldn't have asked for a better vehicle or driver for our NAPA valley tour. We felt like honored guests during the entire day. And wineries visited were all very accomodating and interesting. We brought home bottles of wine from two of the four wineries visited.
Date of experience: May 2018
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Dynamic Napa Wine Tours
The Perfect Experience!
We were in Napa for a work trip with our office. This was an incredible tour! Our guide Jim was amazing, the winer…
A Very Disappointing Experience
I strongly advise that you DO NOT book this tour. This was a very expensive trip and we feel as though we have been…
Had a Blast!
Went on a birthday trip to Napa and Jim showed us around taking us to some great spots! He was friendly and knowled…
Not what we expected.
We enjoyed most of our tour yesterday as it gave us a great idea of how much variety there is in the Napa valley wi…
Great Wine Tour
Our driver, Jim, was very knowledgeable, funny, and nice. He made the trip a lot of fun. He made sure everyone was …
Great experience and first class service
Nico, our driver, was great since the beginning. Nice and gently he explained the tour dynamic and what we will see…
Napa Valley Wine Tour
Had a great day visiting 4 Napa Valley wineries with our tour guide Massi! We had the whole bus to ourselves and he…
Had a great day with Syrus, he accommodated our request to not duplicate any of the many places we had previously b…
Excellent Travel Experience
My Valentine and I took our first trip to Napa together. We wanted to see as many vineyards as possible for wine ta…
Napa Wine Tour
I thought it was a good tour and I really liked the first winery but the remaining ones were average. I had reques…
Napa Wine Tour
Excellent tour to smaller boutique wineries. We were able to spend as much time as we wanted at each of the vineya…
Peter Nereo was amazing!
Peter N. was wonderful! He planned out the perfect day for our group. We saw some really unique wineries and it was…
It felt very personal and our driver picked the perfect spots for us! Peter Nereo was the best! He was such a gentl…
Great tour and wine tasting
We booked a day long wine tour with Dynamic and had a fantastic experience. Roman, our driver, was fabulous. He cre…
Awesome Fun Wine Tour!
Would definitely recommend this guided wine tour to anyone looking for a carefree way to enjoy Napa! Yes, you don't…
- Ferry Building Marketplace, Clos Pegase Winery, and 9 more
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 41,189 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 1,157 travelers!
from $152.15* $179.00
Popular: Booked by 3,172 travelers!